[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ sticky down? , am new to /fa/ and don't know where to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
/fa/ sticky down? , am new to /fa/ and don't know where to start
>>
>>10880258
...no one?
>>
>>10880258
Lurk
>>
>>10880274
i am
>>
full rick
>>
>>10880278
you are literally doing the opposite of lurking
if you don't even know what that means, shut your fucking mouth
>>
>>10880288
k den
>>
>>10880258
Yeah it looks to be down for some reason.
Probably hosting fees or whatever that need to be paid or something.

If you're desperate for it google it and look at the cached pages.

Otherwise just roam the threads to get a sense of things.
>>
>>10880258
lurking is seriously your best bet to discover what kin of style you want to go for. also, don't buy into the rick owens meme shit or drop absurd amounts of money on items of clothing just because; it's dumb.
>>
>>10880258

dont listen to this >>10880305 idiot
/fa/ is a shithole, lurk moar if you want to look like a teenager following the latest internet meme trends to boost your personality point because you are a boring, socially crippled person
if you want to dress to please people then just follow the shit you see when you type up male fashion on google
if you want to actually be fashionable then follow the fashion industry, go do shit in real life, go to fashion shows, get into the scene, make friends, look at fashion forums/magazines like vogue, nowfashion and fashionspot, find which stuff you like and what you dont and then pursue that style with your clothing, /fa/ can some times be good for this but rarely is

>don't buy into the rick owens meme shit or drop absurd amounts of money on items of clothing just because; it's dumb
there is literally nothing wrong with rick owens, he is a well respected designer, and the fact that you dont like him doesnt mean other people cant
same goes for dropping money on clothing, if op wants to then there is nothing wrong with that, just because you dont see the logic in it doesnt mean others cant do it
>>
>>>r/malefashionadvice
>>
>>10880258
It is. I'm considering making a new one if it stays down. Poor guy running Tuxbell probably stopped wanting to blow the cash on the server or something.
>>
>>10880660
>Poor guy running Tuxbell probably stopped wanting to blow the cash on the server or something.
We tend to forget about our sticky hosts after glancing at it the first time when new to the board, any of them on this foul website.

Unsung heroes of the newfag.

IIRC it's one guy that does it all off his owns steam.
Bateman perhaps you should draw up some plans, keep it on the backburner, against the day tuxbell just doesn't re-appear.
>>
>>10880660
at this point you are probably one of the more qualified trips i guess
even though i don't like how you post you post a lot of sense and dece advice
>>
>>10880660
look like no janitors or mods give a shit about this board. they were 2 great image dump thread fews weeks ago and nobody archive them.

>>10880660
>I'm considering making a new one if it stays down
that's will be nice senpay
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.