[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a poorfag out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wojak1.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
Most of the brands I see here are too expensive for me. Are there any relatively cheap clothing stores or do you just have to be rich to be fashionable?
>>
I wear my grand dads clothes from the thrift shop down the road
>>
>>10876670
You don't have to be rich. Don't fall for the brand meme like I did. My best and most complimented fits were standard brands my mum bought for me at great bargains. They fit me well, left room to grow and always triggered a compliment or two. It's strange how transparent clothing draws so much attention. Anyways. Don't fall for the brand meme. Go to a store like H&M or something similar and just look for stuff that looks nice.
>>
>>10876670
NORMCORE
PALEWAVE
THRIFT

THERE YOU GO MY FRIEND. Anything can look good if you put together a cool outfit with it, well almost anything.
>>
>>10876670
Go to Goodwill
>>
File: 1448202512182.jpg (2MB, 1300x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1448202512182.jpg
2MB, 1300x1974px
slackercore my bro, spend money on a pair of 511's and then thrift everything else
>>
>>10876697
> fit me well
> left room to grow

> pick 1 or the other.

post fits so we can laugh at you
>>
>remember that thrifting is a god given tool for both the rich and poor

>pants
H&M
Forever 21
Hollister
Aeropostale
Cotton:On
Uniqlo
Levi 511's
Occasional non name brands from Ross/Marshalls

>shirts
H&M (thin shirts but great colors/styles; shirts are usually 100% cotton and they shrink a ton so size up 1-2 sizes)
Cotton:On (basics- thicker but don't have unique colors/styles; are also 100% cotton but also lose form when shrunken. some shirts have tags are the brand logo in a ink that comes off when washed and gets onto other clothes so be careful)
Aeropostale (occasionally has really good basics on the cheap, most shirts aren't great or are for the swag preteens)
Uniqlo (best brand on the list for cheap basics, they dont shrink and don't fade. uniqlo stores are definitely not as common as the rest of the stores however)
Zara (most expensivr "cheap" brand)

>jackets/coats/etc.
H&M (obvious copies of more expensive designs such as Fear of God, Yeezy, Balmain, etc. - H&M is super trendy when it comes to jackets and such so it's better to buy online instead of in store)
Forever 21 (mainly for thicker types of jackets such as parkas, the thinner ones are really cheap but their parkas are really good)
Uniqlo
Zara (most expensive "cheap" brand)
>>
>>10876670
buy dress shirts from H&M
buy a fancy watch at walmart for $20
congrats, you look good enough to make rich white kids feel insecure about themselves for 1/20th of the price
>>
Go to h&m, Zara, etc. Hell Old Cucking Navy is fine too.

>>10876773
Also for Jackets buy some Military Surplus jacket lmao.

1) Cheap as heck, like $60
2) Really well made, used by army niggas so you know it's decent
3) Chicks will think you're a tough militaryman so they want your dick, you can lie about service too but advisable to just say you dropped out of basic due to an injury or something
>>
>>10876773
this, minus aero and hollister;, i know theyre cheap but they last like 2 washes so in the end youre just wasting money

also try GAP for basics (especially because theyre 40-50% off pretty much all the time)

as a fellow cheap motherfucker dont fall into the trap of buying cheap shoes; they take more strain than any other clothes so shitty build quality will show fast and show a lot. aside from thrift shop shoes (which i usually have to wash and fix up) i have never found shoes that didnt fall apart quickly for less than $50, which isnt true for any other clothes (except for maybe jackets, but i live in canada so ill freeze and die if i dont get decent ones)
>>
haha you are poor
>>
>>10876707
he looks like he's waiting for his mum to come pick him up from a birthday party where everyone picked on him and cut off his pant's knees
>>
File: very sad wojak.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
very sad wojak.png
10KB, 216x233px
>>10876974
>he looks like he's waiting for his mum to come pick him up from a birthday party where everyone picked on him and cut off his pant's knees

T-that hits far too close to home...
>>
>>10876766
You have no imagination like the basic bitch you are. In talking about my shirts that fit my body shape but are long, which allows for extra growing space, I usually just tuck them under my pants.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.