[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't be too /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

A real man doesn't think about clothes. If you are too /fa/, you'll only date /fa/ girls, which are materialistic whores. Your manliness and personnality should be enough.
>>
master b8
>>
>>10874903
>Your manliness and personnality should be enough.
you're literally implying we dress for women

gtfo newfag
>>
>>10874906

You are if you're heterosexual, which I doubt.
>>
>>10874903
If you're a "real man", shouldn't you be out hunting or something instead of posting on a Laotian animatronics directory?
>>
>>10874916
Ok
>>
>>10874916
cuckold detected
>>
>>10874921

You're right, I even feel feminine when I turn on my PC.
>>
>>10874927

You make no fucking sense. It is a sign that you lack self-confidence. You can't think straight when you are criticized. That's a feminine trait.
>>
>>10874916

You know, there's a point at which you see a female companion as just an expensive accessory

Once you pass it, which most of us have, you're likely to: cop the one you've been eyeing for a while, resolve to stay single because you can't afford the one you want, or stuck in a limbo of analysis paralysis because you just can't find the piece of arm candy that's *just* right.

>If you are too /fa/, you'll only date /fa/ girls
>which are materialistic whores

/fa/ IS materialism, even the minimalist and "ironically not trying" or "I shop exclusively at thrift stores"-cores. Why would you want to curse a rare species of a female, the likes of the enlightened woman with a lowly vain male?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.