[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >eating meat >wearing real leather everyone has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: CHEAT-navy_36585.png (67KB, 335x168px) Image search: [Google]
CHEAT-navy_36585.png
67KB, 335x168px
>2016
>eating meat
>wearing real leather
everyone has to wake up and realise eating and wearing skin isn't fa its gross lmfao
>>
you vegan too, pal?
>>
>>10865783
Why is it gross?
>>
>>10865783
>2016
>processing food with your dirty colon and shitting it out like some filthy animal
>OP is superior being
>stuffs his food up his asshole
>here comes the turd
>OP shittalking
>>
>>10865795
yea
>>10865802
not even from an activism standpoint it's straight nasty because
1. a lot of meat like steaks are smaller individual pieces of meat held together with GLUE called transglutaminase made through fermentation
2. red meat is treated with carbon monoxide to maintain it's red color
3. american meat is so heavy with hormones its basically not allowed in europe
4. hormones give dudes tits
not to mention milk that's full of pus and hormones that's literally formulated especially so little calves become 1.4k lbs heifers in 24 months. think on that
>>
>>10865813
you sound fat
theres no easier way to be fit and thin and not have hormone tits than not eating animal products
>>
G A R D E I N
A
R
D
E
I
N
>>
>>10865827
don't forget http://www.cancer.org/cancer/news/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer
>>
>>10865837
but there is a healthier way, and that is doing sport. Noone said you have to eat meat on a daily basis.
>>
>>10865783
Eating meat isn't like eating skin fuckwad
>>
>>10865863
lol it's all flesh, skin, muscle tissue, if it's especially processed: bones, cartilage, skin, etc (like hot dogs)
>>
>>10865846
i'm active as hell and i wouldn't be as thin if i ate meat at all
>>
>>10865877
how is this fashion related
your computer was made by underpaid horribly treated workers in Korea, by the way
and the raw materials were excavated using forced child labor in Africa

so eating a veggie dog won't make you a better person
>>
>>10865890
you can't fully protest the exploitation of workers under a capitalist economic system unless you literally don't use money. the animal farming industry exploits migrant workers like no other, and if i ate animal products i'd be giving tacit consent to their treatment
>>
>>10865827
all of these cab be easily remedied by not buying shitty food
>>
>>10865914
>like no other

lmao I hope you don't eat fruits either
>>
>>10865914
the agriculture industry definitely exploits migrant workers; but that doesn't help your argument, just makes you look like an asshole who supports an industry that repeatedly has to defend its horrible labor practices. But migrant workers (people who travel from border states up to Michigan, Indiana, Washington, etc to harvest fruits/veggies during the summer) all worked in agriculture, not on ranches
>>
kys preachy gay boi lmao
>>
>>10865783
>everyone has to wake up and realise eating and wearing skin isn't fa its gross lmfao
okay
>>
>>10865914
Capitalism is fine, you are a faggot though.
>>
natural food > artificial food
facts
>>
File: DSCN3546.jpg (138KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3546.jpg
138KB, 640x361px
(sustainable) predation is natural and beautiful.
>>
File: 1449051072335.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449051072335.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>10865783
kill yourself faggot
>>
I don't eat meat/eggs/dairy. I'm not an annoying piece of shit about it though.
>i know this is bait but threads like this piss me off because you make all vegans look bad
>>
>>10866202
Seriously, I'm not vegan, but I don't really care unless you make it a big deal

OP is the /r/atheism of vegans
>>
File: rattle.jpg (229KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rattle.jpg
229KB, 800x800px
OP is slowly changing the world one /fa/ post at a time
>>
>>10866177
hipster
>>
>>10865783
>2016
>not living in the wilderness disconnected from society

literally the only way you can live an ethical life is to fuck off
>>
>>10865827
holy shit you have no idea what youre talking about. youre such a fucking idiot. i want to hang you by your manbun and skin you into a jacket
>>
>>10865783
>2016
>being a cuck
>>10865914
>you can't fully protest the exploitation of workers under a capitalist economic system unless you literally don't use money.
I see that you don't understand economics in much the same way that you do not understand a proper diet. You can buy a phone that is not made using child labor, but you clearly are a vain tasteless cuck so you probably need to always get the newest iPhone on release as some status symbol to show how unique you are or some shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.