[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck do you guys even find shoes? I can spend hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1452779325543.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1452779325543.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
Where the fuck do you guys even find shoes?

I can spend hours on Google trying to find something, some specific brand, some specific type, color, price, all that shit and find absolutely nothing. Instead, I'll get a flood of bullshit
For example I clicked on a Nordstrom result a few times, after that anytime I type in something clothing-related Nordstrom is first to come up with absolutely nothing close to or even related to what I'm looking for, it's just there to fuck my search up

Best purchase for shoes I've ever made was in a store, no shit, right? Perfect product, perfect price, everything. So, naturally, I check the stores a lot more now. I'll go into some store and ask about what I'm looking for. The clerk takes me to mens, which is usually only 4 shelves long in a lot of department stores (over-exaggerating but look at mens compared to womens) and tells me they don't have it but I'm free to look around for whatever, then they'll recommend I go online

I must be fucking 70 or brain dead or don't know how to use google or all three because I can't find shit online and I can't find shit in the stores especially when it comes to shoes so please humor yourselves and tell me what you guys do so you can make fun, I'll play the cuck
>>
If its that hard for you go to websites with huge assortments and search there. Zalando, ASOS etc. Otherwise just official pages of the brands you are looking at
>>
What brands do you like?
>>
>>10860353
>>10860351
I think a big problem is a lot of the brands I like are outdated. It's one thing finding a vintage shoe but it's much, much harder to find one from a few years ago. Let's say I wanted a pair of Odells from Calvin Klein (just an example), I can't go to the website so my best bet is to look on department store pages or google, which gives nothing

Other times it's not so much the brand , but the style. I have a hard time finding a nice pair of Chelsea boots because everything has to look like shit, whether it be the stitching or the toe box or whatever. Color can be a big problem too (anything that isn't brown or black is banned apparently) and so can size (US 12)

Sneakers though are the exact opposite but that's not a problem I can usually find whatever online and if I can't online I can go to some place like FootLocker or Champs and get it cheaper there or get the right color/size
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.