[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where to get some half decent quality GAT-type sneakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Anyone know where to get some half decent quality GAT-type sneakers for a nice price (MMM is out the budget for me), preferably with sensible EU shipping rates? Love to have the original surplus ones, but no idea where I'd have to go to get them...
>>
just save up your money if you want the MMMs
>>
>>10848263
Thing is I'd actually prefer the originals, but the material quality of MMM is probably significantly better
>>
>>10848271

It isn't. MMM just has slightly better silhouette but quality wise it's no worth the price you're paying.
>>
I actually happen to have one pair left. I'm located in germany, so i guess EU shipping rates will be moderate (~15€)
The size would be 285/EU44/US10.5/UK9.5
>>
>>10848279
In that case would you have any idea on where to get some good surplus ones?
>>
>>10848286
looking for US8.5/EU42/265 unfortunately
>>
>>10848260
i've tried a pair not long ago and the hype dissapear instantly. Sometimes thing look great on /fa/ on trumble pic, nut it's not the same irl. Those are just white sneaker nurse core. People who paid 300€ for muh high quality sneaker are just richfag who don't know what to do with all their money so they buy overpriced shit.
>>
svensson is like half off or something right now.
>>
I wish some fast-fashion brand (H&M, Zara...) made a replica of them.
>>
>>10848396
Problem I guess would be that the general fast-fashion public does not really understand the value of the GAT to fashion and sneakerwear. Don't think they would sell all that well
>>
>>10848433
You mean their staff don't browse fa?
>>
>>10848260
ebay
"bundeswehr schuhe" or "bundeswehr turnschuhe"
get brand new ones.
>>
>>10848468
not necessarily, but more that the general shopping public of h&m/zara etc. will not easily pick up the shoe since they don't know the significance of the it. And selling is what fast-fashion is all about
>>
>>10848260
just buy Adidas Sambas
>>
>>10848518
is indeed my second choice if I couldn't find a nice pair in my size
>>
I want the black/grey gats so fucking bad, kicking myself over not getting them off sneakerboy when they were on sale..
>>
>>10848279
>MMM just has slightly better silhouette but quality wise it's no worth the price you're paying
Don't listen to this idiot he has no idea what he is talking about
>>
File: 2539409e_IMG_2046_zps5346796d.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2539409e_IMG_2046_zps5346796d.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
Seen them round heee lately. Thoughts? Are they only ss15 & discontinued or will they be available next season? How much should you max pay?
>>
>>10848279
Stop, you know shit.
>>
>>10848375
I'm with this guy. These are euro trash looking meme shoes. They look like crappy Puma soccer/futsal sneakers. Same for Sambas tbqh
>>
>>10848523
>>10848601
You're pretty delusional if you think MMM Gats quality is actually much higher than normal ones. I've owned both and quality was negligible, only real difference was that MMM had a much cleaner silhouette. You're paying that 200 something extra for the name and fuck all else.
>>
>>10848518

I second this, I love my sambas and the quality ain't bad at all
>>
>>10848680
I don't think you understand what the word 'silhouette' means
>>
>>10848739
I don't think you've ever seen the two of them in real life
>>
Where can I buy MMM replica laces? I want to replace my current laces as they are beaten up
>>
File: svensson army sport white.jpg (57KB, 525x625px) Image search: [Google]
svensson army sport white.jpg
57KB, 525x625px
>>10848260

http://svenssonshop.com/en/collection/army-sport-white.html
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1100px
>>10848260
>>
>>10848506
Hey shill, what is the significance? Seriously? They're overpriced adidas sambas and although the the "quality might be better," GATs look like shit and are not comfortable.
>>
>>10848779
horrible price lmao
>>
>>10848780
Note that I am talking about the original army shoe as being significant for sneakerwear, how the fuck would those ever be overpriced. The significance it that it showed that a shoe could look grout without branding, being focussed on comfort with a clean aesthetic. How can a shoe not be somewhat significant if its the prime influence for a bestselling shoe for both MMM and Adidas, among others.
>>
>>10848750
The only real difference in the silhouette is that the surplus ones are bit slimmer due to no padding
The quality with MMMs is way fucking better
I use the surplus ones as my every day beaters cause they are cheap but I don't pretend the MMMs aren't heaps better
>>
>>10848260
http://www.adidas.com/us/mi-samba-custom-shoes/4000857_W.html#is_configurator
>>
you can get surplus ones on eBay for like $20
it just takes a little digging and patience
>>
>>10848433
>>10848506
But tons of people here walk around in GAT-like shoes, it's as normy as you can get. When I first saw /fa/ talk about them I was really surprised since I never saw them as fashionable in the first place
>>
>>10848260
Ebay
>>
MM GAT's are the most comfortable sneaker i've ever worn, and the leather feels amazing.

Of course the cost would be effected by the name attached to it, but if you're buying designer items that should come as no surprise nor a deterrent to you. People who complain about the price of designer clothes are retarded
>>
What about this video, bros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgQc4ZkVeMY
>>
>>10848568
Would like to know this as well
>>
>>10848292
>US8.5/EU42/265

You have to be 18 to browse this site
>>
>>10850214
21y/o
1.78cm
60kg
US8.5/EU42
19cm
serving your mom with the last one

need more info?
>>
German ebay => German mailbox > US address
>>
>mmm gats
>expensive

I want poorfags to fuck off holy shit
>>
grailed
>>
I would get customized sambas in all white and get black mmm gats when you have the money . You can get them cheap as they sell for less than whites
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.