[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that tattoos are a guy thing and women will never look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cOOL-tattoo-for-men-chest.jpg (77KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
cOOL-tattoo-for-men-chest.jpg
77KB, 500x750px
Reminder that tattoos are a guy thing and women will never look good in tattoos

Either if you are an anti-tattoo person or love tattoos, women having tattoos are as fashionable as men wearing make-up and earings

You always hear how women love guys with tattoos but you never hear guys saying they love women with tattoos, in 99% of cases of mens opinion of girls having tattoos its always a turn off. Women only get tattoos because they think tattoed guys are so hot and believe it will make them hot too.
>>
>subjective
>>
>>10844446
>subjective

*yawn*

I said 99% of guys think tattoos on girls are a turn off/ or they dont care.
1% of guys (who are most likey cucks) will say they love women with tattoos
>>
>>10844446

no
>>
For some reason im only like asian girls with tattoos. A huge dragon on their backs seems to fit, and a dragon tattoo on a white chick seems just trashy
>>
File: 00070big.jpg (230KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00070big.jpg
230KB, 1280x1920px
>>10844442
Why do you think you feel this way, OP?

>women having tattoos are as fashionable as men wearing make-up and earings
So... potentially very? Pic related, Vivienne Westwood A/W11
>>
>>10844452
>using the cuck meme on a board that isn't /pol/ or /r9k/

And as for the original post, why are you so mad? It's bad for your blood pressure senpai. Did a girl with tattoos dump you after she found out you were living in your mother's basement? That's unfortunate, and I am sorry for you, but you can't react like this, it's very juvenile.
>>
I am 1%
>>
Letting random nobodies on the internet dictate whether or not you should get tattoos isn't very effay.
>>
>>10844442
>99% of cases of mens opinion of girls having tattoos its always a turn off
>pulls statistics out of ass without any actual support

opinion discarded
>>
>>10844442
those kind of tattoos are super nice, more please?
>>
>>10844837
>joker traveled back to the 20's and went wall street
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6555383
>>
>>10845149
270+ bullets my tattoos have helped me dodge.

Also what about women who only have 1 or 2 small tattoos? I can understand people being put off by bodymod fanatics and girls who have at least 70% of their body (especially visible parts) inked.
>>
>>10845141
Kek
>>
>>10844442
>being this disconnected from the real world.

You need to get out more bro.
>>
>>10844442
Men wearing makeup and earrings are fashionable dumbfuck
>>
>>10844470
racial stereotyping, I think so. but meh, your tastes are your own and that's fine. I do agree that white girls with a big dragon or something would be trashy.
>>
>>10844837
>vivienne westwood
>fashionable

:))))))
>>
>Reminder that tattoos will never look good
word
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.