[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys are attractive, right? How's life as an attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 37

File: 1.jpg (39KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 396x594px
You guys are attractive, right?

How's life as an attractive person? What are the pros and cons of being attractive?
>>
>>10818545
It's not that exciting. Nothing special
>>
>>10818567
yeah pretty much
>>
>>10818545
being able to smash any girl you want

you are also more successful

more attractive people like myself get away with more things like cheating
>>
It's a bad feeling when you can sense the excitement from the girl your with as you first meet. And then she realizes youre uninteresting. And then she stops texting you.
>>
I distract people from my unattractive face with my clothes.
>>
>>10818567
How does it feel when you look in the mirror and see you're attractive?

Are you happy with your physique?
>>
>>10818577
>>10818567
>>10818569
These guys are telling the truth

>>10818575
Ugly detected
>>
>>10818575
>you are also more successful
What do you mean?

Also, does being attractive make you feel superior in any way to uglier people?
>>
>>10818586
It's cool sometimes, but once in a while you notice some unattractive features of your face.

But really, nothing special. I know what I look like and that's that.
>>
>>10818545
>You guys are attractive, right?
No.
>>
>>10818545
the post woman told me i was interesting looking as i signed for a package. that's a good thing right? right?
>>
Its infuriating once you realize being attractive doesnt cover up being socially awkward.

I have met girls who lose interést after a couple chats.
>>
I mean it's better than being ugly or average, but it's really nothing special. Like every other human being we are not perfect and we still pick out our flaws from time to time.
>>
You get more attention from girls and less attention from (straight) guys.
>>
well, most women who are interested in me are 6-7/10 so im probably not that attractive?
good thing people tell me im a qt twink bc that's all that matters anyway <3
>>
>>10818545
i have a gf of 2 years
pros:
she's hot
sex is good
cons:
i have horrible self-esteem so im constantly worried she's cheating on me

feels bad man
would rather be alone as if it never happened
>>
I've been described as a 'beautiful spastic' before.

Make of that what you will.
>>
People look at you more often.
>>
>>10818622
It's a good thing and bad thing. A lot better than plain ugly though that's for sure
>>
Pros
Can get girls easily.
Lots of "friends" that hang out with you just because they and everyone find you interesting (this is maybe not that much of a pro but if you want to make new friends then it is obviously more easy).
As a college student is more easy to find a summer job at a mall, because good looks is everything.
As a professional it opens you a lot of doors to jobs, too.

Cons
Now maybe this is just my experience but I realized that a lot of people think you're dumb (you know the streotype that atractive people can't be intelligent).
Lots of people that hate you for no reason other than he fact that they're just jealous about the attention you get.
Lots of people don't hate you but assume instantly that you're probably a douche.
>>
>>10818545
as a somewhat attractive girl (I've been told I'm attractive...i dont really think so but whatevs), I can see some pros. Like whenever I go out, people treat me wayyy nicer than they treat my friends. They serve me right away and first when I go to bars, even when there are people who have been waiting for drinks 10+ minutes. The service is always friendly. Vendors give me lots of free stuff.

But the cons are that lots of people are always trying to get in your pants. Guys approach me a lot, act all friendly, and get mad when I dont want to fuck them right away. Also, sexual harassment is a huge issue. Guys try to get close to me just because of my looks. My friends also make fun of how many times I get hit on by dudes :/ I rather just be meh desu senpai
>>
>>10818593
Studies have shown that attractive people are usually hired sooner, get promotions more quickly, and are paid more than their less-attractive coworkers.
Also easier to get girls
>>
>>10818739
Funny thing, I'm with the nerd crowd because on the first day of classes I noticed someone's anime wallpaper on their laptop and started talking with them about anime. All of my friends are ugly losers, except for one, he just needs to lose some weight, the rest aren't real friends
but the normal/good looking people don't talk to me because of who hangs around me and tb.h fa.m im cool with that
some chick with a nice ass that tried talking to me started avoiding me though
it's good because I have a gf but see >>10818695
sucks man
/blog
>>
>>10818545
It's better than the alternative I guess. Seeing other girls watching guys watch me is fun. The attention gets obnoxious at times. Both sexes treat you as an object.

>>10818603
Ohai Patrick. You're probably alright. :3
>>
>>10818739
>repeatedly using the phrase "more easy"
> maybe this is just my experience but I realized that a lot of people think you're dumb

Has nothing to do with your looks desu senpai
>>
>>10818755
Also when I was in HS, I got away with more stuff when I got in trouble compared to the ugly delinquents. I would get a warning while they got suspended, because good looking Maxwell would never mean to do such a thing. While the ugly ones who have no self esteem feel worthless and no longer care if they get in trouble because they will never be good looking or as successful as me. While they are pushed down, I'm given more chances on the pathway that is paved for me to be successful.
Even though I get told I could be a public speaker/politician/president, I would rather sit on my computer, draw, listen to music.

More opportunities have also been given to me. I only know this because I used to have shit teeth, then I got veneers, and was suddenly put on a pedestal. Made me realize what it was like to go from nothing to something. Prob why I'm still humble. Although I got new teeth, Im still kind of the same person on the inside. Its def weird. I used to feel ugly and worthless, all because my one flaw, which I got fixed, now I realized I'm happy i did def don't regret it
>>
I'm like a 7/10, an 8/10 when fit and fresh. I smile good.

>People generally like you more for no real reason.
>Gay guys and bisexuals become kind of problematic if you're straight. Maybe I've just had shit luck, but I've lost 3 good friendships to unrequited love (two bi guys, and an apparent lesbo girl). It's really hard to make friends with people who are of the same attractiveness level as you if they are bi/gay/opposite gender, unless you're in a committed relationship.
>If you're too effay then people just assume you're too pretty to be straight.
>people at the mall always try to recruit me to work for them "you have the look" etc.
>people assume that you're a player when you're totally not, some women won't like you because of this
>>
Being an 8+ is only useful if you're a girl. When you're male, your look's usefulness is significantly reduced.
>>
>>10818601
>>10818638
>>10818666
>>10818690
>>10818728
>>10818739

So if I'm a 6.8/10 would you guys be my friend if we had the same interests?
>>
>>10818545
I lost a lot of weight and went from a 5/10 to a 9/10, if you want to fuck bitches you get the most at like 7/10. Like when I was 7/10 I got way more bitches but at 9/10 I got a smoking smart gf. Tons of gay guys hit on you, people are always trying to impress you and it's annoying as fuck, random people talk to you and it's Annoying as fuck. So I'd say 7/10 is best for fucking but being 9/10 or 10/10 and you can wife up any bitch
>>10818586
I look at myself in the mirror and wanna go gay for myself I love it
>>
It helps me get away with being a depressed recluse, but on the other hand, everybody just assumes I'm super happy because I'm wealthy and good looking, and it's like no man I just want a friend.
>>
What do you think about people who are obsessed with you because you're good-looking? Do you find that cool or do you think they're stupid?

People who constantly praise you or maybe stalk you, I mean
>>
>>10818823

Of course, friend!
>>
>>10818784
>I got away with more stuff when I got in trouble

Why did you purposely get in trouble? Did you like doing bad stuff for fun or did you have a rough life?
>>
>>10818545
well i'm just a 6 even if girls consider me as a 7 and for guys i'm at least an 8 i suppose ? because everytime i laugh /smile everyone is looking at me i thought it was ugly af but once a guy was contemplating my face and told me ' wow your face is so beautiful' ?
>walk like a zombie
>bad posture
>no confidence
>sheephead
>HORRIBLE HYGIENE
>still get laid by qts
>>
>>10818842
What if I was gay but doesn't praise and acknowledge about drag queens, lady gaga, transgenders, etc. and was just chill?
>>
>>10818780
English is not my mother tongue, and yeah, I tend to repeat a lot the same words in English for some reason
>>
>>10818577
damn...
>>
>>10818855

Ya dude, I'd help u find qts.
>>
>>10818873
I'd do the same for you too man. (not that I think it would be difficult for you I think haha)
>>
>>10818545
Having been both attractive and unattractive (which depends on being /fit/ mostly in my case):

Pros:
- People appreciate you more.
- Clothes look better on you.
- It's very easy to get laid.
- Girls love your body when you're naked, giggle, kiss your everywhere.

Cons:
- If you're spiritually immature (which I was in my teens), it can make you arrogant, which is the worst thing that can happen in your life.

Attractiveness can get you things, but if you're not a kind person all the things in the world won't make you any less miserable. Conversely if you're kind, you can have nothing and still be the happiest you can be. For me kindness > attractiveness. If you are already attractive, work on being kind. View attractiveness itself as a way of kindness, and you will never skip your workout, your skincare, or eat bad food.
>>
You'll find that the only guys that are ever nice to you are actually full on gay for you. Ugly Straight guys will ally against you. You might intimidate some girls so work on your sense of humor and don't dress to try hard. But the only perk is you might get away with more than others.
>>
>>10818920
>Ugly Straight guys will ally against you.
tfw everytime a qt talk to me they try to make me look like a cuck i have to humiliate them everytime so they shut the fuck up ...
>>
>>10818883

you'd be surprised my man
>>
>>10818825
>people are always trying to impress you

What do they do? Any stories?

>random people talk to you
You mean out of sexual interest, or because they think you're cool/interesting?
>>
>>10818545
I have relevant comment. I had a "friend" back in High school That had the look and proportions to be attractive.

>6'3
>Green slightly hooded eyes
>Symmetric boyfriend tier face
>frail skelly (would look better toned up though)

He could have been a 9/10 but he was pretty stupid, annoying, and somewhat socially awkward which made himself look like a complete 5/10. Girls liked him the first time they meet him but once they get to know him, he was complete shithead. I met up with him a few weeks ago and he's still the same. I bet he's never going change.
>>
File: 1382995552547.png (62KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1382995552547.png
62KB, 302x389px
I'm pretty autistic so it's not as great, at least people don't scoff at my appearance tho.
>>
It's really not all that different since I'm short as shit.

If I was taller I'd probably be considered pretty universally attractive, but the fact that I'm 5'4" really switches up the whole dynamic in an interesting way. Honestly I don't mind it that much. I know the meme is that I'll always be alone and blah blah blah but that really isn't the case. The thing is, height (at least in my case) doesn't really affect how you "score" on the attractive scale. It's more of a binary thing. So even though probably around 80% of women (maybe even more) would view me as undateable that remaining 20% still usually just view me as being attractive. So while an average tall guy is going to have way more opportunities than me, they may not even be able to pull some of the qt short girls I've had into me before.

Idk, maybe that's all bullshit but based on my own experience that seems to be how it works. Also, being short means I don't have to deal with a lot of the negatives to being attractive that people have been talking about here. No one's intimidated by me so I get pretty fair treatment across the board.
>>
File: IMG_20151223_024518.jpg (64KB, 480x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_024518.jpg
64KB, 480x706px
I look 14
>>
you cant be shy, quit, introverted without seeming stuck up.
>>
>>10818577
Yo..
>>
File: 1448738353627.jpg (105KB, 736x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1448738353627.jpg
105KB, 736x1009px
People blatantly stare at you. Its terrible if your personality is cerebretonic like mines. I just look strait ahead and ignore it. It is cool but after a while it gets annoying. I can't stare back because then they won't stop. The staring makes me so uncomfortable.
>>
>>10819025
*gay* fixed
>>
>>10819025
i want to get my dick sucked by those lips m8 no homo
>>
>>10819035
People stare at me but look away really quick if I try to look back and it's really obnoxious. I have people sneak pictures of me which is flattering but overall the attention from gay men when you're straight can be pretty annoying, some of them can be quite manipulative and very creepy.
>>
>>10819038
Senpai please i'm straight
>>10819047
Senpai please I once fucked a girl
>>
>>10818545
I'm a 6' college varsity athlete whose been offered modeling work.

Laying drunk chicks is easy.
Even fridgid good girls will go out with you.
Gay guys are cool and even spaghetti a little.
Straight guys on your level are cool and appreciate you.
Straight guys who know you're a few points over them can be nonstop pains in the ass.

The downsides are that if you're also muscular people assume you're dumb.
Girls still insist that you have an outgoing personality even if they like everything else about you. It's a huge deal breaker in relationships to have off days socially.

Dealing with jealous people is pretty bad sometimes. I'd rather be handsome than ugly or average, but when you realize that people are out to sabotage you that way it can be disillusioning.
>>
>>10819048
Basically this.
>>
>>10819063
Dude it's made me paranoid as fuck the length some of even my own family have gone to tear me apart out of jealousy.
>>
Can't have friends that are women because I eventually end up fucking them.
I don't try to, just sort of happens.
>>
>>10819049
Once
>>
>>10819074
Am I ugly senpai please tell me
>>
>>10819049
ily <3
>>
>>10819071
Girls are too afraid to be themselves around me and so I don't have any girl friends,girls are too afraid to approach me so they always ask the guys who have been known to speak to me about me, who are extremely jealous of me so they tell them awful things to stay away so I just roll solo now and my life has improved. Don't really want guy friends at this point I would settle for just one gf.
>>
>>10818577
I came here to feel good
>>
>>10819035
Seriously
This happens to me often and I'm a real hothead so I get angry and depending on whether or not they are men I'll start talking my shit so as to lead to an altercation idk man
>>
>>10818846
>>10819100
lol

and no just getting in trouble like skipping class showing up late to school, handing in assignments late, I was showed more leniency because they want me to succeed because I was the All American Star athlete that was wealthy, and them failing me would be like failing the school, since I grew up in a small town and everyone knew my name. I was like that typical popular jock kid in the movies, but in reality I didn't really care. Kind of hard to explain if since you aren't really me and know all the details. Even when I'm out and about at the local grocery stores, old ladies will ask me how I'm doing, hows college is going, and if I'm ever looking for a special lady, they have one lined up for me if I ever have the time. Its pretty flattering desu and gives me a good laugh.
>>
>>10819418
showing up late to school and handing in assignments late was also kind of due to sports, and long travel distances since I live in the middle of nowhere, so get back late and doing my studies. I wasn't no slacker, took all AP classes and passed with 4s and 5s

But yeah, being good looking people will look up to you because they see you as some perfect human being when in reality Im not lol
>>
>>10818577
iktf (well only the second part)
>>
File: A_shocked_woman.jpg (225KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
A_shocked_woman.jpg
225KB, 849x565px
>actually an average guy (5/10)
>looks somewhat middle-easterish
>makes me 6/10 now
>walk around with my identical twins
>8/10 now
>go on a date with a chubby petite girl yesterday
>saw her do pic related from her car

I always knew that I'm above average, but getting this? Surely boosted my self confidence since I used to be a beta fuck.
>>
If my bartender is a girl they give me a bit more to drink, also drunk girls from work were all touching me at the Christmas party, other than that, nothing.
>>
I'm not attractive, I'm just not ugly
>>
File: hunky-dory.png (488KB, 706x602px) Image search: [Google]
hunky-dory.png
488KB, 706x602px
I kinda resent people.

If I don't put effort into my appearance I come off as a total sperg and no one gives me the time of day.

A day ago I got a haircut and added some new stuff to my wardrobe. Now there are old ladies smiling at me left and right. Girls working at stores treat me nice and get spaghetti.

My quirkiness is cute now lol. I guess it's better than being ugly, I just notice this always when I clean myself up after I go through a period of hiding in my house.

I can't judge em.
>>
>>10818638
Social timidity isn't a problem if you're genuinely interesting.

You need to deal with the fact that you're just not interesting. Read a fucking book. Artsy bitches love books.

>Live with my parents
>Room is a mess
>It's excusable because books are strewn across the floor instead of trash
>>
>>10818823
yea, it's not really about looks when it comes to your friends.
>>
i'm a tranny, so it cancels itself out
>>
>>10818545
>pros
Can work as a model
People instinctively like you more
Can fuck literal towers of pussy

>cons
None
>>
>mfw told I'm handsome all the time, like an 8/10
>look in the mirror and see a 4/10
>>
>>10818545
Pros:
Modelling
Getting treated like a princess (esp. Koreans, they buy me so much stuff)
More success in everything?

Cons:
No friends at home because they bash my body and shit 24/7
Even my whale family desu
>>
>>10818913
>View attractiveness itself as a way of kindness, and you will never skip your workout, your skincare, or eat bad food.

Thanks for this bit of knowledge loco.
>>
>>10818823
>So if I'm a 6.8/10

I see you people rating yourselves and other people like this all the time, and you guys always seem to sperg out these numbers as if they're scientifically valid or something. Can someone explain this to me? This is all just a big joke right, and I'm just fucking retarded for not getting it? I mean, you people can't seriously be so fucking dumb, right?
>>
File: 1450963667876.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450963667876.png
10KB, 200x200px
>>10819902
iktf

i get told i should model all the time and people think i'm some kind of actor when they see me on the street but i see so many flaws in me
>>
>>10818577
Hit home.. But I am very interesting, most women are just boring, my self professed ugly friend agrees.
>>
>>10819902
>>10819927
Hey it's not as bad as
>being told by everyone I'm 1.8m tall
>doctor measures me and tells me I'm '1.775m tall'.

It was as if the extra 0.5cm was meant to make me feel good or some shit.
>>
File: 10203.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
10203.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>10819940
iktf anon
>dad says he's 6 foot
>judged my height off his my whole life
>became my dad's height like two years back
>finally measure myself a few weeks ago
>5'10
>>
>>10818545
I don't even think I'm attractive at all, but every time there's a gay guy at a party I'm the one they hit on
>>
>>10820281
you probably just look young
>>
>>10820285
Other way around, I'm 18 and people keep telling me I look way over 20
>>
>>10818545
It's nothing special.

What really gets you places is combining good looks with charisma; then you can basically make the world your playground.
>>
pros:
- bigger portions at fast food if it's a girl serving u (my friends always point out that i have more)
- easier to make friends
- girls turn into stalkers if u give them attention then ignore them (but i think thats just girls in general)
- can get away with more shit

cons:
- ppl expect too much of u
- guys are more hostile to u, especially if u look like u lift
- shitty wingman
>>
>>10818545
as a beautiful male, shit sucks. males aren't supposed to be pretty. I've been rejected by my male peers since puberty and my "friends" at that age are all females that claimed to be my friend but were actually interested in me. so they would streer me away from other females or social situations with other females, which I believed as being a "good friend" at the time since I was in middle school

in high school this meant I had few to no friends and somewhat stunted social skills

In college I kind of opened up a bit, but I had a very jealous and possessive girlfriend. having a low self esteem meant I didn't notice female attention (completely oblivious to it) which ended in a lot of fights that I never understood. especially when it came to cashiers and shit.

I started to accept that my appearance was the cause when I started dating my current girlfriend. she is very smart and quickly noticed that I was oblivious to female attention, so she started pointing it out to me. once she started explaining that, she realized more and more how truly oblivious I was and says that she's never seen a guy attract girls like that. she says it's almost like I'm a girl receiving male attention, with the way that females blatantly stare and leave thirsty comments on my Instagram when I rarely post or interact with people. All of her ex dudes would berate me as being a "pretty boy" though none of them knew each other. it was all very surprising to me

if you haven't also picked up on it, I am also somewhat autistic

>>10818577
this has to do more with being a boring pussy than anything else, trust me
>>
People are just very nice to me, especially down low men (live in Atlanta)
>>
>>10818825
>random people talk to you and it's Annoying as fuck
im ugly/average and people always still do this to me. im like a magnet for lonely people. can't tell you how many times people ive just met tell me their entire life story. it's weird
>>
>>10819017
>they may not even be able to pull some of the qt short girls I've had into me before.
the delusion in this post. it's the shortest girls that crave the tall dick the most
>>
>tfw can't really contribute to this thread
>>
>>10818545
People are more polite to you. Women are sometimes more receptive if you show them attention. Other than than, nothing.
>>
i have a feeling that if most of the people itt that claim to be attractive posted their pic they would get flamed
>>
>people are more patient with you
>you feel more confident
>you focus your self-loathing on your character
>you feel judged, like "thinks he's too good for us" in certain situations - or at least i worry that
>know you have a shot with hot grils/guys
>can get away with doing things that would get ugly/normal people called losers/gay/your choice of insult

the first two points are good if you're insecure and socially crippled like me
>>
I used to be ugly during high school (acne, braces, uneven facial features, no haircut, oversized clothes, very skinny and short), but now I am at my best looking and the most major thing I notice is different is not caring anymore about my appearance, I just know I look good, I am not even afraid of taking photos anymore.
Therefore I am better at everything because I am not self-conscious because of my looks anymore.
>>
>>10818577
Didn't realize I'd already posted
>>10818586
No, like never. Only rarely. I've been told I'm attractive enough fairly often but I know if I was more attractive I'd still just wish to be more attractive.
>>10818575
Cheat at what
Only losers cheat
>>
I need help /fa/, am I attractive?

I've been reflecting back on HS recently and just noticed how well I was treated by both students and teachers alike. I never had problems with anyone, and made tons of friends, and got compliments from women and men all the time. Teachers liked me if they weren't hardasses. I think I'm probably like a 6 to 7 at best, just attractive enough, but not threateningly so.
>>
I can actually report on a recent experience
I consider myself attractive, not godlike but above above average at least; can dress myself in a socially acceptable way (i.e. not gothninja)
new uni, so i don't know anybody there
Decide not to talk to anyone because autism and reduce social interactions with classmates to a strict minimum:
- nobody talks to me
- some people seem intimited when they engage to ask mundane shit
- can't really feel any animosity from anybody (there were instances in the past i could clearly feel people were thinking i'm a hauty twat)
- regularly catch people in public transports or street staring
- ffw to end of first semester, 1 week project where i had to interact with classmates: random grills and people i literally never exchanged a single word with start chatting everyday with me (although i keep dropping spaghettis everywhere)

Can't really comment on other stuff. Overall i'd say people are pretty nice to me
I think attractiveness is overrated, it won't get you laid alone, but people are more willing to start conversation and hang out with you (when you actually try to keep autism levels to a minimum)
>>
Being "attractive" and boring is not attractive. Your personality plays into you looks, they are a tag team.
>>
>>10818837
Well what would you think about it after the novelty wore off?
>>
I get called attractive a lot but I'm not sure if I agree, pros and cons are the following:

pros:
- get laid more than anyone I know
- people are often nice to me from the start
- got a job in modeling recently
- I get a lot of compliments which keep me going

cons:
- I've started to question whether I have any other real qualities than a nice face and a good body
- I obsess over tiny details in my appearance that I don't like, once got nausea when I noticed my left eye is naturally slightly less open than my right
-ugly people try to get with me and it gets annoying
-stalkers
>>
>tfw people either say you're ugly or hot, no in-between

why
>>
>>10820446
Probably cause beauty is subjective and attractiveness is a personal metric for how badly you wanna (theoretically) have kids w someone. And they either wanna bang you or don't so they're gonna flatter you if they do
>>
>>10820407
Relax, you are just a plain normie
>>
>>10820333
>I am also somewhat autistic
like diagnosed?
>>
>>10820456
hmm, maybe. it was normally guys who said mean things about my appearance when i was younger and women who complimented. insults have dissipated since high school, so i shouldn't care tbqh
>>
>>10820468
You honestly shouldn't care either way. Facial aesthetics are p much only useful for hooking up, and conventional beauty in general is p overrated
>>
>>10820428
>-ugly people try to get with me and it gets annoying
lmao
>>
>>10820457
wew lad

I had two hot gfs though and I'd say a decent amount of cute girls liked me. I think I attracted the non-normies more than the normies because I had long hair and did a bunch of drugs. Some of the normie girls fucked with me but not all of them
>>
>>10818545
>>10818545
Lmao so many people here think they're super attractive and good looking. Ask them to put a picture of their face with the comment they just typed and we'll see how many people reply...
>>
>>10820497
If you can groom and dress properly, you're already above average
If in addition to that you have decent bone structure you're more attractive than 80% of the men out there
>>
>>10818693
I get this a lot too the women who hit on my aren't very attractive but people always tell me how good looking I am. Are my standards just too high?
>>
>>10820524
Maybe prettier girls just don't hit on you because they have plenty of guys who hit on them so they don't feel the need.
>>
>>10820481
not kidding new years eve was a nightmare
drunk girls clinging on to me "anon you're so hot can i kiss you"
someone poured their drink over my shoes too
was about to stand in the corner and start complaining about how much my feet hurt
>>
attractive doesn't really matter for man, money does however.
>>
>>10820497
I'd honestly like to see the people posting in this thread. I have no delusions about how attractive I am, attractive enough. But I always have that gnawing suspicion that I'm an abomination and no one I've met has had the huevos to tell me yet
>>
>>10820497

yea
100% of /fa/ is actually attractive
it's true
>>
>>10820531
>>10820524
girls will only hit on you if they think they have a solid chance. if you're getting hit on by uglies brave enough to think you're on their level you probably don't look as good as you think.

girls are terrified of rejection since it's already out of the social norm to make the first move on guy they only will make an attempt if they think theres a really good chance
>>
>>10820494
girls have low as fuck standards (lookswise) when it comes to men (just don't be short) due to their natural low self esteem they latch on to anyone that will give them attention especially when young and in high school.
>>
>>10820603
Also imo girls have terrible taste in men

I'd take a gags opinion of me to heart over a girls any day of the week, girls feedback is just more useful
>>
If you think you're attractive, but have a boring personality, I gotta break it to you: you're not attractive. It's a double deal. Your personality counts a lot towards how attractive you are, which makes perfect sense, since people are more drawn to charismatic personalities.
>>
>everyone is attractive
>nobody post a photo of themselves
>never see attractive people in WYWT and hair threads
Stop lying
>>
>>10820620
I'm pretty and have a shit personality and people still treat me better than average-looking people with nice personalities.
>>
>>10820626
If you post yours I'll post mine

I'm not really particularly attractive so I'm not sure what it'll achieve but it's a gesture
>>
>>10820618
very true girls are more likely to settle since straight men are on average ugly and dress like shit. while gays are a lot more picky with their men since gay men take better care of their appearance the bar is set higher for them
>>
>>10820626
So are we posting pictures of ourselves now? I'm down

>>10820629
People who don't know you well I bet, or are not intending to date you
>>
>>10820626
Let's be real though, people here would insult anyone who posted a pic, even if they were beautiful.
>>
>>10820638
That's probably true but there's maybe three attractive people in this thread and another 20 with delusions
>>
>>10820635
Also dumb shit like superfluous status shit. Like most girls don't care about a guys skills or competence, just how much money he has, or what job. As opposed to caring about how sociable or funny a guy is they tend to care about how social other people get with him, how much others laugh at his jokes etc etc. Basically in my experience girls care about the veneer guys care about the stuff something/someone's made of
>>
>>10820603
Too bad I was /fa/ as fuck and always got complimented on my clothing and hair.

>>10820618 gay men have called me handsome F A M
>>
>>10820638
So? People here insult everyone over everything

If I just post my trashy face first will you guys follow up?
>>
>>10820657
go ahead coky basterd
ill rip u to shreads f.a.m
>>
>lookin good feelin good
>looking like a 10/10 rennisance bust in the mirror
>open phone camera and its fliped towards you
>see your ugly mug at the worst angle
>commit suicide
>>
File: IMAG0050.jpg (1006KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0050.jpg
1006KB, 1440x2560px
>>10820664
Cocky?
Sorry about morning hair btw
And let me beat you to it. My hair is trash if I don't put like 20+ minutes into it, my nose is bulbous, my mouth is too small, I have a big forehead, too narrow of a chin, I need a shave and my complexion is bad

I miss anything?
>>
>>10820651
> most girls don't care about a guys skills or competence
theres examples itt where looks do not triump social awkwardness and autism.

also theres nothing wrong with not wanting someone thats a lazy bum with a shit job.

>guys care about the stuff something/someone's made of
false. the only thing they care about is looks when it comes to women and how she makes HIM feel (stroke his ego). her interior is irrelevant.
>>
>>10819430
>>10819418
This makes me pissed as shit because that could have been me if my parents didn't decide to put me in a ghetto school and hide all our status. I was taught to be subtle and modest about that sort of thing.
>>
>>10820703
I think you're cute, anon. What's your height/weight? I like your shirt.
>>
>>10818545

daily reminder to the teens out there

50% of attractive people have already peaked and will rapidly turn to shit as they enter adulthood

it's very much a lifestyle to remain attractive
>>
>>10820717
Thx anon/ette

I'm like 5'8" and some change, 111 lbs flat last time I checked.

And tux again it's from a thrift store all my favorite sweaters are, even though I've been thinking of doling out some cash for nice clothes this year. It cost me 6 dollars I've owned it for 4 years of heavy wear so I'm happy w it
>>
>>10818837
I've been stalked before. Being stalked is fucking annoying, there is nothing cool about that.
>>
>>10820626
r8 for the fun of it
>>
>>10819936
thats good to here lad : )
>>
>>10820778
6.5/10 don't look so fucking miserable
>>
>>10820785
this is exacly what >>10820657
>>
>>10820703
>my nose is bulbous, my mouth is too small, I have a big forehead, too narrow of a chin, I need a shave and my complexion is bad

Yeah. You're a self-conscious motherfucker. You need to take a chill pill.
>>
>>10820797
i don't get it
>>
>>10820778
If I saw you in person with better lighting I say you're above average
>>
It's better than being ugly.

Not that I would know
>>
>>10820807
That's the general consensus I get, most people (at least from what I've been told and other factors) consider me a 7-8
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 193x245px
>look myself in the mirror
>dang I look good as shit, perfect face except fivehead
>turn face slightly to the side and see my profile
>oh right, that's why nobody likes me

my profile is one of the worst. I very rarely see someone with a worse profile than me, not even on /soc/ I see people with uglier sides than me
>>
>>10818831
Holly shit, tell me about it? I was partying for New Years eve, and this dude comes up to me, all faggy and shit, asks me if I'm gay. I say:" No, sorry". He says:" Are you sure?". Fuck my life.
>>
>>10820839
Post pic
>>
>>10820703
Your face is pretty symmetric which a good amount people find attractive.
>>
>>10820778
7/10 - not sure if you have the face for picking up women, but pretty nonetheless. Very neotenous. Looks like you'd do good picking up early-mid teen girls. Not very manly though so I imagine people would fuck around with you easily. Boyfriend-tier face.
>>
>>10820017
in what kind of east european country do you live where you never ever had to measure your height even at the doctors
>>
>>10820853
>early-mid teen girls
bruv
>>
>>10820703
Still don't look bad, tbqh. 6/10, grow a beard and you'd look good as hell. The small mouth is a bitch though, I have it as well.
>>
>>10820839
honestly it's probably not that bad, i can't explain it well but my profile looks awful when i look in the mirror (jaw line wise, but when i see a video of me walking (friends film shit all the time so this is kinda often) my jaw looks loads better
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 640x1136px
i dont know
sometimes I feel like I look really good and others i look so bad I wanna die
>>
>>10820856
honestly idk, i'm from England and i've never one had my height measured at the doctors
>>
>>10820871
you look real yung but cute. do you have a pic with slightly less horrible lighting?
>>
>>10820871
Darkness can't hide your pig nose.
7/10 not clear picture
>>
>>10820871
Hard to tell. Can you post a frontal pic with maybe better lighting
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 587x942px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 587x942px
>>10820849
Only picture I have. I think the picture fails to see how terrible it really looks like because not my whole head is in the pic. My jaw from the side looks like shit and the fat under my chin makes me look like a frog from the side, despite having low body fat.
>>
>>10820797
I have a resting bitch face but I've been told my smile is infectious when it shows
>>10820799
Nah son I dont fux with chill pills
>>10820778
You remind of a friend of mine but his smile muscles work
Rather attractive/10
>>
Being attractive will NEVER make up for how much of an autismo fuckwit your are
>>
>>10820888
have you considered a nose job?
>>
>>10820868
M8 it's worse, on video it looks absolutely terrible. I look alright from the front though as long as I'm not smiling with teeth shown.
>>
>>10820896
The nose isn't the worst, the worst part is my retracted chin and fat under it.
>>
>>10820892
Yes it will.
>>
>>10820853
You're pretty correct about everything.

I am not very manly per se either, neither in style nor personality, but my body (apart from my lady ass) is still a mans.
However, people don't fuck around with me at all.

>>10820890
I don't like my smile, because I have braces right now. I'm just not used to it yet.
I still smile all the time in real life, I'm always trying to be positive.

Thanks guys, it's always fun to see what people assume of you
>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 2255x2274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 2255x2274px
>>10820880
>>10820878
>>10820876
no need to be so demanding anons~
somehow i managed to keep my face from when I was 12 for six years
>>
>>10820933
It's called having low testosterone, anon.
>>
>>10818752
>guys want to fuck me
>omg life so bad i wanna be an uggo

fuck no, you have no idea what your butt ugly friends go through
you got the good side of this deal friendo
>>
>>10820871
iktf :(
>>
>>10820962
That's probably it, I didn't have eyebrows until the eighth grade
>>
>>10820333
I don't see myself as beautiful but I recognize what you are saying so much. It took me till the second year of college to actually find out that girls were interested in me and it took me another year and a gf to find out how to actually cope with this.
I secretly also believe that I am somewhere on the spectrum although that is probably just to explain why I can be socially awkward sometimes
>>
>>10820333
What's your instagram desu, I'll follow you
>>
>>10820333
i feel like this to a certain extent.

as a pretty boy you define masculinity on a different kinsey scale. I'd love to be a lumberjack and I'll never be. But goddammit if I'm not a BusterKeatonJeffBuckley.

the boys will rough you a lil, especially the repressed ones. but if you show basic snide backbone and posturing it's whatev
(that was my TOUGHMOMENT)

as far as manipulative girls i see that point but also it's a stocked pond theory. girls always equal more girls. period. so, this doesn't work out. let's move along please.

but that look in a girl's eye when you catch her just staring at your cheekbones and greengold eyes, or hell you focus something off in the distance and you see her eating up the glance to devour you with her eyes.
that's fun

hope you're 20s bro cause the next decades will hit harder. you can try and silver fox it but some of us don't make it back from the patrolman.

the "prettier" you stay the better your confidence. don't do a binge or a whatev like some public figures you see who age non-grace.
(so diet, hydration, etc)

all humans are pretty same. be confident. be your best and you will be attractive over time. truly. maintain. maintain and don't complain.
>>
People are nice to you. Sometimes you get random presents, or a reduction cause "you're nice" or you get to cut in line. Nothing much more though.
>>
>>10820933
You're twink mode senpai.
>>
WILGUEN WHEREVER YOU ARR will pls tell me how different people are treating you?
>>
>>10819025
Louis?
>>
Do girls ever look at ugly people or do they completely ignore them?

Whenever I'm walking around I always get girls looking at my face (or eyes, can't really tell) and I'm not sure if its because I'm ugly or semi-attractive. I also never look back because I don't want to be a creep. Maybe I'm giving the rape stare without realizing it?
>>
>>10820888
ure like male version of me, except my nose is ''softer''
ik the feels bro :(
>>
File: dank memes elf.png (347KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
dank memes elf.png
347KB, 600x788px
First 3 years of HS me
>skelly kid
>too much unkept hair, made my head look really big, especially considering how thin i was
>acne
>poor hygiene
>nerdy as hell

Somehow i still had some friends, mostly because i've always been a smooth talker and everyone tells me my voice sounds very sexy. Despite this, never been popular or anything, my looks totally fucked me over... there were some snob girls in my class who wouldn't even talk to me and the more polite ones did so only to be nice; at the time however I didn't care about anything but wasting my fucking life on vidya.

For some reason I decided to take better care of myself, and started a regimen of self-care on the 4th year.

Started working out a bit, got a decent haircut, and went to the dermatologist to fix my acne, improved my hygiene and all that jazz.

Growing up my babyface went away and I found out i'm rather attractive, also was able to grow some stubble, shit was cash.

On the 5th year things suddendly changed a lot for me, I suddendly became a lot more popular, got a fuckton of friends, noticed girls would look at me a lot more, and i'm rather sure a few of the ones that never talked to me had a crush on me by the end of high school.

Wanna hear the cons? Some of what I thought were my friends started hating me, because girls they liked actually liked me more, in one case even the gf of a friend of mine showed interest in me and that caused my "friend" to keep trying to humiliate me in public everytime he could.

Being attractive is great, but not that great... i feel a lot more confident but it's not paradise.
>>
>>10821308
GLO UP BRUH
>>
Pros: people treat me better and generally like me more

Cons: I'm kindof autistic so the extra attention is really stressful sometimes. especially random approaches. And too many girls fall in love with me and I have to break their lil hearts
>>
First, the staring, by everybody

Girls will almost always flirt with you, in every single one of my classes last semester the girls I sat near fixated their attention on me. Not to mention the countless female coworkers who are obsessed with you

People treat you nicer, respect you more, benefit of the doubt and etc

People expect things of you. Girls I flirt with and talk to actually expect me to pursue them, or show the same feelings as them. You don't know how many instances I've had where I'd meet a girl, we would be cool and chill, then after a while it would reach a climax point and then they would just cut everything and become cold

You intimidate girls (no virgin)

You also struggle with the concept of a girlfriend

It's honestly a blessing and a curse
>>
why do I feel like the whole userbase of /fa/ has posted in this. You fuckers aren't all pretty
>>
File: 1441270635346s.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441270635346s.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
>>10823202
Excuse you sir?

I'll have you know I was voted most attractive in my senior yearbook....

....by my mom.
>>
Pros:
-Easy to make friends
-Easy to talk to women
-People are nicer to you
-The door is usually open in most cases

Cons
-Tons of staring (very uncomfortable)
-People make (negative) assumptions about you
-Some guys will be mean to you
-Cannot have platonic relations wih a girl, they always expect more
>>
>>10818545
its so good man. but only when single. being attractive in a relationship sucks ass. u cant do anything without feeling guilty for cheating and your partner is always insecure. so dont even think of getting a serious gf until you are in your 50s
>>
>>10823124

> then after a while it would reach a climax point and then they would just cut everything and become cold

>You intimidate girls (no virgin)

>You intimidate girls (no virgin)

these are the problems of a person with a personality
>>
>>10823313
I have a question, I'm considering dating a girl that is not as attractive as I am and she is very aware of this almost too much. Would the relationship be smoothsailing or would she be constantly worrying about me cheating and feeling insecure and I have to tell her she's beautiful every 5 mins?
>>
>>10823332
>asking people on 4chan to literally do the job of a shoe salesman.
>>
>>10823366
Instead of being snooty you could try to help someone asking a simple question
>>
>>10820703
Wtf that hair is sick

Humble brag more why don't you
>>
>>10819048
>tfw qt stranger's phone flashes suddenly in front of me when we're holding onto the subway pole

That had to be for me, right? This will haunt me forever
>>
>>10820703
You have no eyelashes either
>>
>>10820333
Random cashiers were fighting for you?!
>>
>was having a bad hair day and tied my hair to hang with my friend
>had like 3 people comment on my "manbun" and how they loved it.
my friend asked if it gets tiring. while it does, it's nice to get complimented too much over not at all
>>
Hi
I saw You rate faces on /10 i dont know where i could be, girls says That ive got a pretty face but idk i dont find me ugly but not incredibly beautifull either, but all my friends tell me the contrary. My nose holes are not exactly the same size so are my eyes :/
I changed hairstyle a Will ago dont focus on This xD
>>
>>10821049
>hope you're 20s bro cause the next decades will hit harder
Nah, i'm going for the Rob Lowe, chico
>>
>>10823668
I'd give you a 6/10, but you look like that fun token black boy that everybody likes, so I can see why you get the attention
>>
>>10821228
Shit I've been wondering this too for a while. It doesn't happen often, but when I catch a girl looking at me I can't help but go "Hmm maybe she finds me attractive? Wait... That can't be... Oh god am I so ugly than I actually catch peoples attention??"
>>
>>10820497
I have all of these traits above average but I'm 5'9". Am i attractive?
>>
>>10820778

would let you overrun the matrix/10
>>
>go out drinking with some acquantinces
>autistic as fuck, say about 5 things the entire night, mostly random and barely connected to the conversation of the group
>everyone says that I was really cool and interesting and they want to hang out more

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit but I look great
>>
>>10819025
I don't get it. Do you post bad pictures on purpose?
This is obviously the best picture you have of yourself, and that's really sad. Your right cheek looks super hollow but it's really just that loose hair strand.
If you want an accurate rating, you should take a more neutral photo; but you're probably scared of that.

>>10818545
Pros:
Feels really good being praised, but otherwise it's not worth much.
Cons:
May stress you out if you're anxiety-prone.
>>
File: 1450148051827.png (15KB, 286x329px) Image search: [Google]
1450148051827.png
15KB, 286x329px
>>10820845
same shit here, except I ended up making out with the dude
>>
>>10823928
https://youtu.be/0g0-I_btv-Q
>>
I often get told that I'm attractive and have girls go out of there way in attempt to make conversation/small talk.
I don't have the confidence to back it up though so I tend to lead girls on and give them mixed signals because I'm unaware that simple things like being nice/polite can be taken as something flirtatious.

It does get annoying when all the work colleagues refer to you as "pretty boy" and other terms because those who don't know you overhear it and automatically have set an image of you in their head, more often than not they assume you're a player or narcissist (to list a few).

I certainly think you get more chances at most jobs, relationships etc when you're more attractive. People want to be around you (can also be a con).

It sucks for those who were unattractive before puberty because they grew up not experiencing the things that attractive people experience so when it finally happens to them, they don't think the compliments and advances are genuine, in fact some see it as being mocked and whatnot..
>>
I am
>>10824275

and I forgot to mention what >>10818831 said is 100% correct. Add to the fact that I thought it would be a good idea to bleach my hair a year ago and you're adding fuel to the flame.
>>
I consider myself fairly attractive. but it changes shit. people hating on your because they're assuming you score a lot, but in fact many women look at me on the street but I'm too shy and bored to talk, especially when beauty does not thrill you as much as personality or culture.
>>
I certainly feel attractive but I'm lucidly aware I lack the universal appeal that leads to constantly being hit on since some of my friends deal with that shit more often. People do compliment my 'style' overall a lot more than they do just my features.

All that matters to me though is that I can date people I think are super hot and so far that's worked out great so I must be doing something right.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
>>10820871

Allah hu Akbar brother.

Also rate me I'm on the right.
>>
>>10820428
>stalkers

u wish
>>
>>10820583
this + girls don't usually flirt with guys they actually like,
they just flirt with average guys because they like the attention
>>
>>10820620
Bullshit. If you see a model looking guy/girl in your class, who never speaks, and has a shit personality. you wouldn't still think he was attractive?
>>
>>10820684
WHY IS THIS
>>
>>10824407
I'd consider them much less attractive. You never seen someone hot and talked to them, realizing their personality was awful and that made you not find them as good looking?
>>
>>10818545
>How's life as an attractive person?
constantly questioning whether you're popular because of your skills or because people want to have sex with you
>>
>>10824418
if you are a girl it's surely the second
>>
>>10824431
im a guy
>>
>>10820892
What you don't understand, is it's impossible to be attractive and have a bad personality.

Everything that you do has a halo effect, hot but quiet? mysterious. ugly and quiet? weirdo potential school shooter. hot and an asshole? confident. ugly and an asshole? arrogant and annoying
>>
>>10824412
Plenty of attractive girls i got to know were dumb and had terrible personalities, but I still think they're good looking, and would fuck them anyways.

If they were also attractive personality-wise that would be a plus, but what's on the inside doesn't influence how good a person LOOKS, only your overall idea of that person.
>>
File: kaka karrot cake.png (130KB, 563x327px) Image search: [Google]
kaka karrot cake.png
130KB, 563x327px
>>10824437
this guy here gets it.

hot and shy makes you cute, ugly and shy makes you "that weird guy".

hot and flirty makes you sexy, ugly and flirty makes you a creep.

This rule applies to both sexes
>>
>>10818831
gay detected
>>
File: Joey_Graceffa.jpg (3MB, 2392x3136px) Image search: [Google]
Joey_Graceffa.jpg
3MB, 2392x3136px
>>10824437
This 100%
Take this guy
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=gdrWesbOWDc

He has possibly one of the worst personalities i've ever seen. He is astronomically stupid, uninteresting, says weird things, makes weird faces, talks in weird voices and accents, watches anime. But still has 5,000,000 subscribers and gets 1,000,000 views on every video because he's attractive.

If you imagined his personality on an ugly neckbeard, he would be a friendless, kissless virgin
>>
I get followed and catcalled all the time. Thats why i dont do it with girls cause it kinda gets annoying.

Downside is almost all girls fall in love with you and id always feel bad once they know im not into them.
>>
>>10824675
Damn it. Same feels here. Went out last Friday and met a friend in town. He was with a couple of girls and like during that moment of me and him handshaking, one of the girls just randomly waved at me and said "You're handsome."

Also can totally relate to the "girls fall in love" thing.
>>
>>10824705
That is the worse. Like they cry over you and of course i feel reallly bad but its not my fault ur in love with me. I dont know how to deal with that to be honest cause i dont want them to get hurt.
>>
>>10823844
Depends on your face and build
>>
>>10824722
i just ignore them out of my life, if i see them i make no conversation really
>>
The positive things:
I get away with pretty much anything I want and get stuff for free all the time. I also notice that doors open for me that don't for others. Guys want to be friends with me because they automatically think I am a popular guy with a lot of connections.

The thing with girls is pretty nice as well. I have literally over 50 girls on my phone I can just text and ask for sex and they would be over in the blink of an eye.

Of course not all is roses though. Sometimes it just gets really wierd to have all girls staring and smiling at you wherever you go. Like literally, wherever I go girls are eyeing me and many come up to me with excuses to start conversations. When I go out clubbing I always have girls chatting me up, asking me for my number and it's not rare to have several girls fight over me.

But all in all it feels pretty good.
>>
>>10823332
its gonna be shit. women are insecure cunts for the most part. get someone hotter than u
>>
>>10824748
I bet you're ugly as sin and this is just your power fantasy.
>>
>>10818577
I always thought my personality would compensate for my shite looks

Either I look better than I think or my personality is worse than I could ever imagine
>>
>>10823668
I don't know man, you look fairly average. I wouldn't call you pretty.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
These kind of threads make me realise how fucking ugly I am. I never get compliments like the people in the thread. I've gotten compliments but I very rarely feel that they are genuine. It certainly doesn't help that I have literal autism as well.

Just die in my sleep already
>>
>>10818913

This post might as well be stickied.
>>
>>10824814
>I've only gotten compliment on my clothes
T-thanks /fa/.
>>
>>10818545
Yeah, I'm so attractive that I spend all my day on 4chan just to avoid girls' harassment
>>
>>10824814
>tfw think you might be attractive but never get complements

only like 3 people see me on average so i guess i still might be attractive and i just dont get attention for it but if im at walmart or something its not like i catch anyone looking at me either
>>
>>10824722
I know this feel. It's genuinely annoying, because it'll often damage potential relationships with any of her friends because you're framed as the 'bad guy' for turning her down. Girls are a lot worse than guys at taking rejection, at least from my experiences.
>>
>>10824748
thats a load of horsecrap buddy
>>
>>10818913
Suddenly being nice when you were an arrogant prick your entire teen life makes you vulnerable to attack from the bitter pricks who can't let go of the past. You literally have to cut off everyone you knew to change yourself.
>>
>>10818837
>be me
>get compliments literally each time I go out wether about my face, my body or my clothes
>people literally just stare and smile when you look at them (I would smile back but that would make them come a talk to me)

When I was 15 a model like 10/10 woman during holiday in Paris told me I had the prettiest eyes she's ever seen (I think I have plain boring black eyes but this gave me confidence beyond belief especially when my dad told me its very un Paris like) (next day go shopping with my dad, stop at the pharmacy a woman with golden anime like eyes tells me I had the most beautiful eyes)

Look I know what I am and I am attractive but I have a generic face, I'm pretty sure I'm not the goddess people think I am, I am good at makeup and I dress very well whenever I'm out I think that's it
>>
>>10824888

Believe what you will. I don't care whether or not some random tard on the internet believes me.
>>
Idk where you guys live but in my country people rarely compliment others on their physical appearance, only on how they're dressed if it's something quite unique and flashy.

And even when they do, it's mostly just out of politeness rather than genuine appreciation...

Girls would talk a lot about wheter or not a guy is attractive, but only among themselves, but would never voice their opinion on the looks of a guy in his presence, unless he's a VERY close friend.

Do people you just knew suddenly go "oh wow anon your face is gorgeous" or what?
>>
>>10818946
wow iktf ;-;
>>
>>10824275
201% true

>>10820620
not true /fa/m, you're probably ugly with an interesting life. boring personality makes you less dateable, but not significantly less attractive, and it's not really a single scale anyway

>>10820428
>- I obsess over tiny details in my appearance that I don't like, once got nausea when I noticed my left eye is naturally slightly less open than my right
true

>>10824868
if I go to walmart I get like someone at least glancing at me every couple aisles or so, but I think it might just partly be my strong features or clothes

>>10824814
if you get the same compliment a lot it's probably genuine /fa/m

>>10818837
it's kinda nice at first but I can hardly imagine myself ever being with someone like that, you sort of just established your inferiority

>>10818920
>ally against you
true sometimes
>get away with more
true

>>10825383
what country is this?
>>
Instead of girls saying "but I have a boyfriend", you find yourself having to say "but you have a boyfriend".
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 385x385px
>>10821228
This is the worst thing
>>
>>10825856
italy (north italy)
>>
>>10825934
can confirm (central italy)
plus italian girls have a taste for vulgar chad guys and the hipster ones for the girly spineless fags. no fucking in-between
>>
I live in a very touristic environment and all the foreign girls are attracted by me like crazy (I got a proposal by a 20year old girl from texas) but the locals are ignoring me. gotta move soon
>>
>>10821228
I just realized that usually when a girl finds you attractive she tends to adjust herself like her hair (like a very quick involuntary move). this applies for 70% of them.
>>
>>10826069
actually that is some kind of reflex when girls are nervous
>>
File: albanian pride.jpg (193KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
albanian pride.jpg
193KB, 960x960px
while you guys are thinking about your stupid attractiveness motherfuckers like this are getting laid with your potential girlfriends
>>
>>10826259
i was hoping that you had some fuckmyshitup dreads from the way the thumbnail looked.

very disappointed.
>>
>>10826265
something like

Barber: what do you want?
albanian guy : macedonia is albanian
Barber: say no more
>>
>>10818545
I'm above average mostly because I have a good build, but I'm not stunning.

Some people find me attractive and it certainly helps diversify my dating and sex options, but it's not like I can have any girl or guy I lay my eyes on. It is what it is, nothing good or bad about it.
>>
>>10818584
me
>>
i dont have any friends but i have a gf and girls sometimes compliment me out of the blue and seem more interested in what i have to say
am i attractive or is that just what girls are like?
>>
>>10821228
Girls look at guys the same way guys look at girls. A woman knows right away if she finds a guy attractive. Unless she makes extended eye contact, smiles at you or is otherwise flirtatious, best to assume she doesn't find you attractive.
>>
What's it like to receive a compliment?
>>
File: 1446921178524.jpg (63KB, 563x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446921178524.jpg
63KB, 563x604px
>be first one into class
>girl I've had a crush on for the past year sits down right behind me
>all seats where open but she decides to sit there anyway
>feel horrendously self-conscious and ugly

help I cannot cope with the anxiety
>>
Women approach me and flirt and try to get my eye contact but I'm not ALWAYS down to engage and so going outside where women are can be one never-ending hassle with my attention being pulled in multiple directions constantly.

And you hear a lot about men harassing women but the more subtle way that women harass attractive men is never talked about
>>
File: Capture.png (951KB, 647x780px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
951KB, 647x780px
>>10820626
me and david are twins
>>
>>10826259
Sell sell sell
>>
File: Capture.png (296KB, 340x603px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
296KB, 340x603px
>>10826896
Also:

- I've had people obviously take photos of me in public
- Definitely get treated better in customer service and disciplinary situations
- Have been told by numerous people to model, including a friends ex-model mom
- Girls always want to touch my hair
- People are a lot more easily persuaded
- Mall sales persons always tell me I should model

This pic is from the summer so I am kinda tan and it brings out a couple of my skin imperfections. Additionally, I have been told that I have a sexy, mesmerizing, trusting, smooth, radio-like voice.

When people look at you in the streets what do you guys do, stare ahead or look back and smile if they are hot? How do some of you guys get girls to break the intimidation barrier? Should I listen to everyone's advice and model (5'11-6', 135-140)?
>>
every time one of you complains about being attractive another ugly person is born
>>
>>10826966
im same stats as you people and i model, it's not that great but it's good pocket change if you get constant jobs
>>
>>10826966
Haha you're not as good looking as you think you are. You look pretty juvenile and the second photo shows off your narrow jaw line. Also, too short at 5'11 to model, but you do have looks that are more oriented toward models and less toward being generally attractive.

Not sure if you made this up, or if people have actually said this to you.
>>
>>10820871
young leonardo dicaprio/10
>>
>>10818545
girls smile at me all the time and I get hit on by men and women alike. Feels good, man.
>>
>>10820706
Anytime I've caught genuine feelings for a girl it's gone horribly.
>>
>>10827068
thats your fault for going for vapid, shallow terrible girls. i bet the only thing you consider when pursuing them was their looks. you deserve what ever misery they put your dumb ass through.
>>
Are you attractive if gay dudes hit on you?

Because that happens to me.

>inb4 nah you look gay not attractive
>>
ive been called attractive a lot but im fucking ugly

life just doesnt make much sense to me
>>
>>10820497
Do more attractive people get more responses to their pictures in general?
>>
A lot of guys I meet think I get so many girls, they always compliment everything about me from clothes to hair. However I can personally say i get very few girls, so what gives? Am I a sperg lord?
>>
>>10828799
youu probably have low self esteem, i'm always being told i'm handsome and most nearly every girl i see, i'll catch mirin but i still think i'm really ugly, like my face is all wonky and just a bit off
>>
being attractive will make ugly - average girls fall in love with you, no doubt how shit you threat them.

i'm good looking myself but my mate is basically a model, all the girls love him after talking a word to him but they really dislike/hate him after knowing him.

for good looking girls (9's and 10's) you need looks and personality. if you're a cunt but good looking it makes you pretty uninterested for them. my mate threats girls like shit so he only gets 8's max
>>
>>10818831
haha fuck, ever since I started getting into fashion people come up to me and ask me if I'm gay, at clubs and parties, some even straight up hit on me.
Being effay is suffering
>>
>>10829009
nah theyre just probably being nice im 'beautifuk' and 'inspiring' like someone with downs
>>
>>10818545
Feels good when people smile back on the subway
>inb4 smiling cause special
>>
>>10818913
10/10
>>
>>10828630
Well I have a solution for it going forward, Thou shalt not give any more than you receive.
>>
>>10818545
girls check you out secretly and if you smile, people usually smile back like you made their day
>>10818586
you always notice the worst features but yes, like some other anon said, i wanna do gay stuff to myself
i got a little fat lately, so no. but it's getting better, i felt really sexy this morning
>>
Id say im a 4/10
>>
well lots of girls other than my mom tell my that I'm attractive

but none of them want to fuck so it's all pointless.
>>
File: 20160112_204829-1.jpg (460KB, 1255x641px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_204829-1.jpg
460KB, 1255x641px
How is the jaw senpai?
>>
>>10823124
this
>>
>>10829596
that is a great solution, for just about everything.
>>
I wish this board wasn't a fucking sausagefest. I need some women to compare my looks to.

>Women, not babyfaced 16-year-old girls like on /soc/
>>
I'm attractive but a beta faggot who plays wow all day long, so it's pretty shit
>>
Feels good but when you're lonely.
>>
File: IMG_0149-2.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149-2.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
am I ugly, /fa?
>>
>>10820871
qt
>>
File: Photo on 1-12-16 at 10.02 PM #2.jpg (149KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-12-16 at 10.02 PM #2.jpg
149KB, 1080x720px
can't tell if people think I'm attractive or are uncomfortable cause of my super blank gaze
>>
inb4underageb&
no my lips aren't that big in person
>>
>>10831525
>>
if you are all so attractive why are you on 4chan?
if i was attractive i'd have friends and live life
>>
>>10831534
We all know that you only show your face half covered because you're self concious and you are too scared to take a decent picture of your whole face without a filter or covering anything
>>
>>10831540
Attractiveness doesn't mean personality or friendliness. I've met attractive people who are soggy logs or a bag of rectums.
>>
>>10831554
here :^)
>>
>>10831564
You have a potato nose and your lips look like theyve just been struck by a bee. But the rest is pretty good in my opinion
>>
>>10831562
That doesn't make sense, personality and charm is usually developed by ugly people as children in order to be tolerated by their peers.
Attractive people don't need personalities to be liked.
>>
>>10831600
thanks senpai
>>
File: IMG_3849.jpg (546KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
546KB, 960x1280px
Beard or nah?
>>
>>10830697
black and white mugshot /10
>>
>>10824656
>watches anime
...why should watching anime make your personality worse?
>>
cash carti
>>
>>10831564
>that nose
>them lips
>eyes too far apart
>shit hair

ew
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.