[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi again senpai; so I asked if I was possibly getting any jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 800x565px
Hi again senpai; so I asked if I was possibly getting any jobs soon, SLP girl said she wanted me on the spring summer runway but had to run it through with her boss and wanted more pics. Sent more (shit, homemade) pics, and after a week she said they had decided not to have me on ss16. So should I just give up now? Is this what they do when they aren't interested in you but don't want to say it
>>
Get a friend to take good pics of you you flaming faggot.
>>
>>10814346
i mean they did say they didnt want you for ss16
they literally said theyre not interested in your
find a real job anon
>>
>>10814357
I have "good" pics now that I took for agency but is it any use if they "don't want me for ss16" /at all
>>
>>10814402
*my agency
>>
>>10814408
Get more experience doing basic shit then.... I dont give a damn.................................
>>
im doing SS16

its a shame you can't join me :(
>>
give up
>>
slp anon here, was it natalie hazzout? her boss is hedi himself, nobody else, what you don't realise is that every show has a different look. SS16 i was in that show but only because i had grown my hair out, nobody told me to but i did anyway, even the models that they use constantly, if they had short hair, they weren't in the show its as simple as that. doesn't mean they won't ever use you, doesn't mean they will, just means you didn't have the cobain look for ss16. sorry but it happens.

For the future, if it is natalie maybe spend more effort in the future, hedi has the final word on everything, so he will see that picture. doesn't need to be fancy, in fact i'll post the picture that got me signed to ysl and all you guys can copy it if you like. Don't feel too bad, it's just the way it is, if you have an agency then you clearly didn't fuck up, but YSL have a look each season, and if you don't fit it you're not in it. They will 100% keep you on file though i know that to be true
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>10815044
Wow yes it is her. So when she referred to talking to "her boss" about me she was referring to hedi? Damn

This is very inspiring man! I will try to talk to her more. Will deffo send new pics
>>
>>10815113
Ay I've seen you on instagram lol I follow your agency. You definitely look more SLP than me though, my face is not as good as yours. Maybe it will get better though, I'm 17 now.
>>
>>10815044
Is there any way to contact SLP about modeling for them or do you have to go through an agency/get selected on the street.
>>
>>10815830
Both me and other guy have her email but I think it's almost always them scouting you and not the other way around.
>>
>>10815860
I got scouted in NYC by a Wilhemena agent, my "friend" screwed me over on pictures though and I sent what I had which the board then rejected.

So like I should just try again later right, it was a dream to be discovered even after I quick thinking about modeling but like now I'm old 23 though I'm told I look younger.
>>
>>10815885
Judging by what the other guy said as well, yes. They are cool usually
>>
>>10814346
how do you even get involved with this shit? i'd love to model if it meant free expensive clothes
>>
>>10816957
you usually don't get free clothes lol
>>
>>10815806
thought so, we've spoken before about her, haven't we? she's a total babe-raham lincoln
>>10815830
you can't contact SLP, I've got the important people on facebook, but Natalie doesn't work for SLP anymore, she is self employed under contract with hedi personally, but hedi's a cool guy, i have a campaign out this month sometime with them, and they've asked me to do another campaign with them in February, and also the only real times i've texted Natalie is to apologise for missing my flight, and for turning down the campaign to LA haha. Getting seen by LA is really the best way, and you can do that by doing cool things in cool places, DJing, or playing music or something. I feel like Hedi likes me especially on that I look really weird and like I don't fit in, similar to how he felt when he was my age.

>>10815811
don't worry man i've peaked now i grew very late, when i was your age i looked really weird
>>
>>10815885
me agaain teehee,

some of the models are 27,, 28 and 30. You'd be really surprised how many of these guys aren't kids, but tare just adult-kids who don't really do anything
>>
>>10817464
Teehee. Didn't know that.

Is my slp future fucked if I work out? I want to work for them but if I don't know if they're interested anymore it feels strange to change myself for them.
>>
>>10817574
nah some guys are quite toned, motivation is motivation
>>
>>10817660

But they all have stick legs right?
>>
>>10815113
hey we've got the same measurements
just got signed to an agency too
hope it all goes well
>>
>>10817801
Which one? :)
>>
tips for being model?
I'm 6 even and about 124, is there any hope?
ideal places to live to get scouted, as dumb as that is to ask
>>
>>10815113
How much do you weight actually ? I pretty much have the same body, just a bit taller though
>>
>>10817801
I'm actually 6'5, not 6'3 my agency lied to help get me work
>>10818081
Big cities is the easiest, I've been scouted twice in London. But you can get scouted anywhere
>>
>>10817794
No they don't all have stick legs, but those people are hidden in the show and you get giant sticks like me where they put me in shit like a cape to show my legs off

>>10818097
I have no idea how much I weigh, but I'm 6'5 so I think I'm quite heavy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.