[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DSC04240_1024x1024.jpg (112KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04240_1024x1024.jpg
112KB, 1024x684px
How terrible are these shoes? I plan mostly on going to this shitty club with them, probably gonna wear some black skinny jeans and a black t shirt with white don diablo logo on it.

Link for more pics:
http://www.adidas.com/us/tubular-x-shoes/S77843.html
>>
>>10804259
Are you using terrible in a good or bad sense buddy?
>>
>>10804272
Bad I suppose, to put it in another way.
How likely am I to get bitches and not get funny looks from people while wearing these shoes?
Legit question.
>>
>>10804277
the fact that youre asking that question means that youre not going to get bitches at any time
>>
>>10804284
Yes I am quite aware of that fact, but I am more interesting in the shoe's ability to obtain said bitches, for example, would it further decrease my already nonexistent chances of getting bitches or would it theoretically increase them?
>>
File: -------.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
-------.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>>10804259

>don diablo

vomiting
>>
lurk more
>>
So can anyone give some actual opinion on these shoes or maybe has some better options?
>>
>>10804293
Yes it would
>>
>>10804365
Which part of the question does this answer, is it the positive or the negative?
>>
first rule of these shoes is don't wear them while white
>>
>>10804447
First rule of life is also leave the US and Europe if you aren't white.
>>
>>10804345
They are ugly as shit and if you need an internet board to clarify that for you, you ought to dress way more modestly anyway
>>
Buy the regular tubulars. The X's are fucking ugly, they are too blocky. Tubular runners have a slimmer silhouette.
>>
>>10804650
The problem with regular tubulars is that they look a lot like running shoes and the security at some clubs tends not to let people in with such shoes, tubular x on the other hand look a little bit different not as sporty I guess. Any other suggestions?
>>
I rock these in all black and get hella compliments on them people think it looks like a futuristic combat sneaker. fuck getting white and that tan colorway is dece but black is the shit.
>>
>>10804259
They're fucking shoes. Nobody worth anything gives a shit if your shoes don't match your pants. People look at your body and your eyes when they talk to you, not at your feet.
>>
>>10804345
They look good with black skinnies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.