[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prevent this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG5732.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG5732.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
Whenever I go out when it's windy, this happens. my hair is is frizzy, I can never wear it loose. Actually, it's always in a single braid to prevent it from going everywhere, but as you can see, a single braid can't even handle wind. My hair is definitely healthy. I don't have split ends, I rarely use shampoo, always condition, weekly hair masks, no chemicals, always have coconut and argan oil in it, never use heat or harmful chemicals. I take such great care because I don't want to damage it and make it even more frizzy. But obviously it is still unmanageable. The fuck do I do with it, /fa/?
>>
>>10803460
well, you need to start using chemicals: anti frizz mousse
>>
>>10803465
Well I have tried using hair mousse a while ago, but I don't like how it makes my hair dry and hard. Makes it almost impossible to brush. Do you know if hair mousses are damaging to your hair? I know many hair products contain alcohol and other stuff that makes it dry out and break.
>>
Have you tried moisturizing hand lotion? It works perfectly for my hair as well.
>>
>>10803460
would facefuck/10
them lips
>>
>>10803460
Im jacking off to this picture right now and im gonna have a huge cum from it.

What conditioner do you use?
>>
Op are you a guy or girl and why do you have a trip when you're a fucking retard?
>>
You look so done with life. Wanna grab coffee?
>>
>>10804114
off yousef nonbeliever allah will you smite you for your bad tastes
>>
>>10803650
this. i have a moisturizer that takes a while to soak in, so i wait a little bit and have in the past rubbed the excess off on my hair, holds surprisingly well 2bh.

>>10804051
this. i wish tripping was a banable offense. report tripfags, hide tripfag threads, ignore tripfags.
>>
You have bigger problems than your hair.

You're basically asking what color you should paint your car when the frame is rusted, the engine block has a hole in it and you're missing most of the body panels
>>
>>10804143

do YOU want to grab coffee?
>>
>>10804302
shut the fuck up sieg you fucking sperg.
>>
c h i c a g o
>>
classy
>>
d a l l a s
a
l
l
a
s
>>
Look up Japanese hair straightening. Basicly perma straightening and kills all the frizz. Guess it does some damage but you only have to do it once and then touch up the roots.
>>
>>10803650
This. I'm gonna try that.

>>10803670
I use 'Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner', but I put some extra argan oil in the bottle. If you want more fap material I can post more frizzy hair pics.

>>10804051
Grill. Don't make jokes about my mental disorder pls

>>10804283
Why do people hate tripfags so much? I mean like this I can confirm it's OP replying.

>>10804302
Ahahaha

>>10804975
Holy shit that is genius, the online results look really good. Expensive though, but probably worth it. Will do some research on that, thanks.
>>
You shouldn't curse, it makes you seem really uncute
>>
another gril here with super long frizzy hair

what kind of hair masks you do? im getting a cut soon and id like to start taking better care of it
>>
>>10804865
2 1 4
>>
>>10805045
post more but in this thread >>10770598
>>
>>10805072
I always do homemade hair masks. Mashing up an avocado is amazing. Avocados are about 70% fat, so it's very conditioning. I add argan, coconut or olive oil to that and sometimes some honey (Also moisturizing but honey can lighten your hair a little, though). Then I leave it in as long as possible, at least half an hour but mostly even 3 hours just because. Sometimes I soak my hair in any oil, leave it overnight and then wash it out. Makes it very soft. But you want a balance between moisture and protein in your hair. For that I dye my hair with henna (creates a protein layer around each hair) but that's not recommendable because of the color. You can instead add an egg to your hair mask every now and then, or literally jello powder. The uncolored kind of course.
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.