[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna smoke cigarettes just for aesthetic reasons i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: e6vn9ubutemi0j0hfhvd.jpg (21KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
e6vn9ubutemi0j0hfhvd.jpg
21KB, 680x455px
i wanna smoke cigarettes just for aesthetic reasons i don't want any of the chemicals, what do?
>>
I swear there's one of these meme threads every week
>>
stop being a fucking pussy and smoke some fags my man
>>
>>10793836
Just puff and not inhale
Also if you feel like you're building a tolerance then take a break
>>
File: sugarettes.jpg (38KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
sugarettes.jpg
38KB, 650x366px
now u can b the cooliest :DD
>>
File: diddy.jpg (84KB, 416x395px) Image search: [Google]
diddy.jpg
84KB, 416x395px
use a toothpick, simple
>>
>>10793869

That's fedora tier.
>>
>>10793891
So are cigarettes?
>>
>>10794073
Except when people see you smoking a cigarette they think you have a reason, like you're addicted or looking for a high. It also gives the impression that you don't give a shit. Now, what the fuck does a toothpick in your mouth signify? You're picking food out of your teeth? So sexy!
>>
Get this little sparkling things. Those little firework things. It's an excuse to go outside too because you can't use them inside.
>>
If you search 'cigarettes' on Amazon there are green tea cigarettes (and a bunch of other weird flavors) with no tobacco, nicotine, etc. Maybe those are what you are looking for?
>>
>>10793836
Dont inhale

i go through a pack a month or something just puffing into my mouth
>>
>>10794081
God you're so fucking autistic.
Just reading that made me uncomfortable fuck
>>
>>10794137
You know, when we see you with a toothpick in your mouth, you don't look like the fucking fonz. Everyone can tell you're using a toothpick as a fashion accessory, but it's as tacky as a fedora.
>>
>>10794104
>Hey bruh, can I bum a cigarette

Your cover is blown. You look like a faggot. The end.
>>
>>10794151
Yeah, I'm not the one who said some stupid shit about a toothpick. All I know is that guy who said that is fucking atustic as hell
>>
>>10794157
but you look like a faggot regardless of what kind cigarrettes you have,
>>
>>10794161
It's the absolute truth. There's practically no function to a toothpick. A fundamental aspect of fashion is not looking too tryhard, whether you want to admit it or not. It's why fedoras are not fucking cool, they serve almost no purpose except to attract attention.
>>
>>10794081
>>10794151
Actually in the Hagakure it says that a samurai should always carry a toothpick in his moputh so that even though he may be starving he looks like he just ate.
>>
>>10794163
That's subjective. However, smoking green tea cigarettes objectively makes you a faggot.
>>
>>10794164
the function of a toothpick: >>10794166
>>
>>10793836
>>10793848
>>10794131

Just puffing vs actually smoking look completely different, and I promise you you won't be able to 'look' like you're smoking without actually smoking.

You'll end up looking exactly like what you want to do - pretending to smoke, while not actually smoking.

Then you'll look like a little faggot that just wants to fit in, which I guess is what you, OP, and anyone else who pretends to smoke for 'aesthetic' reasons is.
>>
>>10794171
>>10794166
Okay, well if you're living in feudal Japan that should be okay. But, make sure you're actually a samurai otherwise everyones going to think you're a poseur.
>>
>>10794170
so does smoking in general. Theres really no pros to smoking besides
>muh a e s t h e t i c
>muh social benefit

Smokers are just self conscious idiots who are willing to give themselves lung cancer in a pathetic attempt to look cool.
>>
>>10793848
This is stupid AND people will notice. If you're gonna do that, just smoke cigars or pipe tobacco. It's the only logical way.

>>10793869
Or always have snacks to snack on but make sure you're fit or at least not obese. It adds to the effay. Like rusty from oceans 11 or a majority of brad Pitt.
>>
>>10794137
LOL why? His point wasn't that bad.

>>10794157
Oh god.

>>10794166
Wow

>>10794177
LMAO THIS THREAD
>>
>>10793848
>>10794131
no

>>10794175
This, very much
It's obvious and frowned upon. You'll look fucking dumb.

>>10793836
If you just smoke from time to time, it'll have practically no long term affects, but if you really wanna look like one of the cool kids, you can't escape the health related cons
>>
>>10794220
Practically, you might end up getting addicted. That's a pretty bad long term affect.

But hey, that's avoidable, right? :|
>>
OP just smoke when you want to, a lot more people than you think can just quit smoking whenever they like, including me. Just don't go OTT.
>>
>>10794220
>>10794175
>i-if you analyze the diameter of which the chest of the man you see smoking you can clearly tell that when hes inhaling the protrusion of the rib cage will be noticeably an inch larger

Fuck off you morons. Upset because smoking for social and aesthetics makes you a "poser"? Nobody actually cares apart from autistic morons like you who think it's a cool kids club or something and smoking for lung cancer is the only reason you're allowed to

I bet you're the same type of kid who would shit on somebody who's not a jogger wearing joggers
>>
>>10794274

Hahaha, a little child throwing a tantrum.

It has nothing to do with "protrusion of the rib cage", you god damn moron.

It'll be super obvious just looking at the mouth and the face of the retard that's pretending to smoke.

If anyone thinks smoking makes you part of the 'cool kids club' (just from writing this I can tell you haven't fully gone through puberty yet) it's you - since you clearly think smoking is cool and fashionable.

No person in their right mind smokes and thinks that it doesn't cause health problems. The packs don't even say 'may cause health problems' anymore - they straight-up say that it will lead to death in some countries.

Go be an autistic underage herd-follower somewhere else.
>>
>>10794274
You have never seen anyone actually smoke have you?
>>
>>10794301
>>10794314
u got baited by that man
>>
You're non satirically arguing the scenario of how to tell if somebody is inhaling or simply puffing a cigarette on an anonymous image board. You're such a useless wank stain. Where you got the idea that I was debating the fact that smoking is not healthy ( I guess you were too fucking retarded to comprehend the basic point I was making which is that you're a retard for thinking it's only ok to smoke for pleasure and want lung cancer). I don't know what I expect from some autistic peabrain who gets triggered by the idea of OTHER PEOPLE NOT INHALING THEIR CIGARETTE SMOKE LUL FUCKINGG FAGG. Honestly, how do you even manage to type in your password to log onto your fucking computer? I cant even be mad at you for trying to attack me, you're so fucking autistic you can't discern basic satire and sarcasm from literal meaning. Off yourself please
>>
>>10793836
i used to smoke but i stopped solely because it would make my clothes smell like shit, I feel much better now though, less cool but healthier
>>
Cigarettlets on suicide watch because they know other people are appropriating their aesthetic without the cancer, lmao.
>>
>>10794137
>>10794161
Toothpick using mouth breather detected
>>
>>10793836
Get an ecig that looks like a cigarette
>>
>>10794325

>got called out on my retardation so I'll say I was baiting / trolling.

The defense mechanism of the feeble-minded.

Nothing new here.
>>
File: 1420420695024.jpg (42KB, 680x627px) Image search: [Google]
1420420695024.jpg
42KB, 680x627px
>>10794209
this post
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.