[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to save this? My hairline is bad and my hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Trash.png (329KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
329KB, 800x600px
Is there any way to save this? My hairline is bad and my hair is so blonde that if I get a short buzz it looks like I've shaved my head completely.

Last time I got a 3 on top and 1 on the sides and it didn't look great.

The hair I have on top right now is like 3 months of growth, so my hair grows damn slow. I think it's roughly 2 inches right now and I was thinking of cutting it to 1 inch hoping that's the sweet spot of having a buzz, yet not looking bald.

Posted in hair generals before and looking for a answer that isn't "noose", etc
>>
Not to scare you but you may possible be going bald anon, how does your hair line and crown look?

For an easy response, get Biotin pills daily and use Nizoral shampoo (it helps to promote good scalp health and because of that growth).

If you are starting to bald, going to a doctor and get on Finasteride.
>>
>>10792012
>>10792074
Tbh it looks like it is naturally like this, not seriously balding. I have seen a few guys like this who had the same hair all their life.
Taking biotin and seeing a doctor/derm is sound advice though. Would not recommend finasteride personally.
>>
File: Trash.png (775KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trash.png
775KB, 800x600px
>>10792074
>>10792091
Alright I added a hairline and crown shot to the pic.

I guess I'll look into biotin, but I'm still hoping for some sort of shot hair style alternative for the meantime.
>>
File: 1.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
Honestly I'd love to pull of something like this, but I feel like my hairline and blondness won't make it happen.
>>
>>10792114
Your crown looks good. However you do have some recession in your hairline (Like a NW2-3) and it seems to be thinning. Personally I would really recommend getting on Finasteride if the sides don't scare you (which they're usually very rare). It would stop your loss if not regrow some hair.
>>
>>10792091
nah man, you're balding
>>
F I N
I
N
>>
>>10792236
Alright thanks, I picked up some biotin since it was easy and I'll look more into finasteride and its sides.

But for right now what should I do with the top of my hair? I guess what I'm asking is what clipper length should I go with since other styles are probably out of the question. I'll probably keep the sides at a 1.
>>
augustus?
>>
>>10792012
Stop masturbating, eat zinc with flax seeds and massage your scalp.
>>
>>10792012
You look like the guy from Mythbusters
>>
>>10793501
>Stop masturbating,

What does this has to do with anything?
>>
>>10793517
Masturbation creates DHT and leads to a hair loss.
>>
>>10793555
But isn't masturbation and sex the same?
>>
>>10793571
Both are different, try to search for nofap hair regrowth for more reading.
>>
u need fin bro
>>
>>10793632
>sex and nofap
>Both are different
>still believing and advocating for urban legends

kill yourself family
>>
OP here.
Ok I understand fin is something I need to look into, but I'm just looking for something to do in the meantime before I start any medication.

Also I masturbate pretty infrequently and have sex regularly, so I don't think that's a factor. Also zinc levels should be fine since I eat well and take multivitamins.
>>
IMO every person in the world should be on fin, even if your hair is fine, there is no side effects ever recorded and studies are fucking bullshit

tl;dr if you arent on fin you are a fucking idiot
>>
Massage your scalp and bald areas for 30 mins a day. After one year you will see some regrowth. You need to loose up the skin on your head. Do handstands for a better blood circulation
>>
Buzz or shave it bro
>>
>>10794018
not me, wouldnt go that far, but any guy with a strong family history of baldness should probs take it as fin cant regrow everything and youve probably already started losing it anyway. if i had my time back i would start when i was 18
>>
>>10794246
>just shave it bro
troll right?
>>
>>10794255
>>10794018
Zach I love you man. I'm on my 3rd week of Fin and I'm shedding like a dog. Hoping it slows down and I see regrowth.
>>
>>10794255
im currently 18 and my father has hair like nw type 3 in his 40s

should i get fin?
>>
>>10794343
no that doesnt sound like a strong family history

a strong family history would be like a totally bald dad and a bald relative on the mum's side
>>
>>10794348
great to hear
thanks m8
>>
>>10794255
OP here. The sad thing is none of the men in my family are bald including my grandfather who is in his 70s.
>>
File: David Bowie.gif (2MB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie.gif
2MB, 636x636px
>>10792121
>>10792485
>>10794002

Also bumping for these answers. This is what I actually want answered right now.
>>
>>10794896
You look like you have naturally thin hair anyway, your hairline is shitty too, but unless it really bothers you I wouldn't go on drugs or anything for it, just keep a short crew cut.
>>
>>10793856
Enjoy your "big forehead and bad genes, while you pay thousands for fin" ;) ;) ;) ;)
>>
does minoxdil, fin or shampoo help regrowing hairline? is surgery the only way. My hair looks good except for my hairline being an inch higher thannormal (and temples)
>>
>>10792012
Just leave it, hard to tell from one pic but it looks like you just have thin hair and your hairline could stay like that for decades
>>
>>10794018
you're a pathetic ugly idiot though, don't listen to this guy
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.