[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask parents for cream crt300's for Christmas >package

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Whatarethose.jpg (2MB, 4330x2243px) Image search: [Google]
Whatarethose.jpg
2MB, 4330x2243px
>ask parents for cream crt300's for Christmas
>package shows up while I'm out of town
>wait for weeks until today when I finally get home and can open them
>open the box and find pic related
>they aren't even in my size

Is it wrong that I'm upset that I didn't get the one thing I wanted for Christmas?
>>
>>10790712
step 1. tell parents your size
step 2. show them the exact shoe you want

those are cream crt300's you fucking idiot
there is more than one 'cream crt300'
next time dont expect people to read your fucking mind

-dad
>>
File: crt300vw_nb_14_i.jpg (52KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
crt300vw_nb_14_i.jpg
52KB, 960x546px
>>10790735
I actually did show them exactly what I wanted each time they asked me what I wanted for Christmas
>>
>>10790750
as in send them a link
>>
>>10790757
I did
Why wouldn't I send them the link?
>>
>>10790750
I got those for Christmas.
>>
>>10790712
You sound like one of those suburb white kids who cries when mommy and daddy get you a black iPhone for christmas instead of the white one.
>>
>>10790768
How's the quality? The leather on the ones I got feel really cheap so I feel a little discouraged to try and buy the correct ones

Also how do they fit?
>>
>>10790769
>they aren't even in my size
What do you expect me to do with shoes that are too small?
>>
>>10790750
i got the ones with the blue N on the way :)
>>
>>10790790
Politely thank your parents for the gift and tell them they don't fit right and return them. No need for anyone to be upset.
>>
>>10790783
The quality isn't amazing, but about what I expected. They're pretty damn comfortable though. They fit well. True to size. They were a tad bit tight at first, but that went away in a couple of hours of wearing them.
>>
the facebook raid is so real
>HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU ARENT 100% SATISFIED WITH YOUR PARENTS YOU ENTITLED MANCHILD
>>
>>10790801
I don't want to be ungrateful but it was literally the only thing I wanted i can't help but feel a little disappointed

>>10790793
Would you mind posting a pic? I was thinking about just getting those but the blue N looks a little tacky in my opinion
>>
>>10790712
yes, you sound like a goddamn 12 year old

just return them and get the ones you want
>>
>>10790712
get a fucking job and buy them yourself.
never count on parents/partner to get you what you want.

accept the gift graciously while telling them that the size is wrong and the retailer must have fucked up. if it can be returned, return it. if not, throw it on grailed or something.
>>
>>10790817
>Would you mind posting a pic?
>>on the way
Don't have em yet man, they come on the 9th. And I think the blue N is fine, I like it actually, but we'll see. The shade of blue is also lighter than the blue on >>10790750 I think. Will go well with light wash denim i hope
>>
Can someone help me find my size cause I heard NB's run 0.5 big:

11 in Flyknit Racers
11.5 in Flyknit Trainers
11 in Roshit Runs
10.5 in Vans Old Skool,
10.5 in Stan Smith,
11 in NB Mrlx
11 in Nike Free Run 3s
>>
>>10790924
Buy a pair in 11 and another pair in 11.5
When they come in the mail try both on and return the one that doesn't fit.
>>
am i the only one that doesn't buy literally everything in the same size
like if it's a bit loose or a bit tight it doesn't bother me, I just go for a 9 every time
>>
>>10790750
thats not cream, fuck off faggot, say thank you to your parents
>>
I asked for a new wallet, dad went all out and got me a Coach messenger bag. Seriously dad, I can't put a messenger bag in my pocket. God damn it I have the worst parents ever.
>>
>>10791123
i do this mostly bc i buy shoes online
it doesnt bother me at all
if im in a store ill try it on
>>
File: ntt.jpg (39KB, 627x325px) Image search: [Google]
ntt.jpg
39KB, 627x325px
>>10790750
cream and gold is better then cream and blue, cream and blue clash. you are a fag (not that theres anything wrong with that)
>>
If they're the wrong size, ask to return them so you can get the right size and make sure you get the ones with the right subcolor this time. Sounds easy enough
>>
>>10791123
yeah, same i buy all my shoes in US10, most are a little loose but its still better than getting a US9 and being too tight.
>>
>>10790712
>I ASKED MY PARENTS FOR CREAM NEW BALANCE SHOES!!!!!
>MY PARENTS GOT ME THE OTHER CREAM COLORED NEW BALANCE SHOES!!!!!
>ARGGGHHH IM SO UPSET
>>
>>10790924
>>10790933
No you fuck can anyone help me please?
>>
>>10790750
I prefer the ones your parents got you desu
>>
>>10793064
Upset is an understatement. Hasn't speak to them since Christmas morning.
>>
>>10790817
>hey mom and dad thanks for the gift, but these don't fit quite right! I guess New Balance's run a little small/large - you know how shoe companies can be. I'd like to return them for something that fits.

it's that simple
>>
>>10793778
i'm the one who posted this, and i just want to say that this thread made me so unreasonably angry and i need to get off 4chan. how tf could you not think of this response
>>
>>10790712
just fucking sell them on or return them you crybaby faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.