[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIKE BTFO https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest/fa cts-explicit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Yeezy.png (410KB, 676x679px) Image search: [Google]
Yeezy.png
410KB, 676x679px
NIKE BTFO

https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest/facts-explicit
>>
embarrassing

The first few seconds listening I thought it was going to be the good ol kanye, but it went straight to nigga shit
>>
>>10779338
nike fuccboi detected
>>
>>10779341
Trap is the worst thing that has happened to hip hop
>>
File: stempie.jpg (40KB, 514x459px) Image search: [Google]
stempie.jpg
40KB, 514x459px
>>10779346
Get the fuck outta here lmao
>>
>>10779346
you the same guy posting that on /mu/ every 2 minutes?
>>
this flow doesnt work for kanye at all
>>
>>10779308
There will never be another MBDTF.
>>
it's alright, beginning was promising then it went to shit
>>
>>10779308
... so I love Kanye and completely understand why he opted to work with Adidas, and right now in fashion trend mindspace Adidas is on the ascendancy, but I'm sorry, Nike generally produces functionally and aesthetically better sportswear, and really, imo, from a quality standpoint, if Adidas didn't have Kanye and Rick they wouldn't have nothing.

Hugh and Takahashi > West and Owens. Nike's JFS and Sacai collaborations are also great. Over at Adidas, Y-3 is a jumbled ass fucking bag, the Raf stuff is either just boring and stupid or creatively brilliant but not compelling as an actual garment, the Mary Katrantzou stuff is okay and I'd wear some of it but I'm a sucker for crazy prints and it's just not as durably powerful. Jeremy Scott is garbage.

Song is legit, though, respect for shitting on Bill Cosby.
>>
>>10779401
I don't know man, nike's regular shit is often times very ugly, and I prefer the triple stripe to the swoosh.

Nike has roshes and Adidas has Stan smiths and superstars so they're both memeic.

I feel like Adidas is certainly going to outpace nike in the next few years if nike doesn't change something
>>
>>10779414
>nike's regular shit is often times very ugly

I guess, depending on what you mean by often and ugly? I think Nike's generally better than Adidas.

What does Adidas have on the low/regular end that compares to anything of the mainstays in the Flyknit or Free lines, the Cortez, the Internationalist, AF1s, etc?

The Samba, ZX Flux, an Gazelle are all I can think of.

>the triple stripe to the swoosh

It's definitely a more neutral, versatile design element, but when the designer gets it right and makes the swoosh blend in to the lines of the sneaker I think it often works better because it's not so hard edged.

>Nike has roshes and Adidas has Stan smiths and superstars so they're both memeic.

All three of those are pretty shit shoes, though, honestly, hyped hit or classics or whatever.

>I feel like Adidas is certainly going to outpace nike in the next few years if nike doesn't change something

Like I said, they definitely have the momentum as far as fashion trend mindshare right now. Commercially, Nike still has more than double the revenues Adidas does unless I fucked up a fast Google just now.

I don't care about either of those things. (Though Nike's size does mean it has seriously better R&D.) I care about the design, aesthetically and functionally. Nike kills Adidas on that.

Adidas has taken off on 1) Nike Frees being on everyone's feet and people switching to Stan Smiths because they're completely different and they're trendhoppers and 2) lots of hyped designer collaborations. Nike has kept grinding away on actual quality. It's worth noting that all of Nike's collaborators are seriously people who have experience designing clothing with a strong emphasis on both visual aesthetics and function, whereas Adidas only has Rick in that department.
>>
>>10779338
It's 2016 ovo szn get with the times grandpa
>>
>>10779346
Ik right I only listen to le90s goat rap like 2pacs and mm... No one in my generation understands me
>>
saw a pair of 12 year old asians wearing supreme hats, backpacks and yeezys yesterday at the mall.

not sure he'd be as cocky if he knew the kind of dips that listen to his music and rep his shit.

or maybe he would. money's green.

it's all terrifically embarrassing though.

kanye apologists about on the same level as 1directioners at this point.
>>
>>10779681
sorry ur little brain is only capable of enjoying low brow trash l m a o
>>
Wtf happened to Kanye? This tracks sounds like he heard Jumpman and made his own half-arsed version of it.
>>
>>10779803
that's actually literally what happened
>>
its good that Hip Hop will be on decline in following years since kanye lyrically falls with this shit fucking low (kek herzog and nike in one sentece, kek muh consumerism themes)

coming from a hip hop fan
>>
>>10779346
That isn't trap music, but ye is attempting to copy the jumpman style, which isn't working out also this looks like it could lead to some possible beef. Since Drake doesn't really have that much of a connection with Kanye, and Future will probably feel like Ye is biting their song.
>>
>>10779681
You know all that rap you're childishly dismissing is objectively good music, right? Your taste is fucking garbage you meme-spewing pleb.
>>
>>10779308
itt: white ppl talking about rap top kek
>>
File: DSC_6851-Edit-Edit_csfeip.jpg (619KB, 1971x1167px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6851-Edit-Edit_csfeip.jpg
619KB, 1971x1167px
>>
>>10779391
he gave that shit a 6 tho
>>
>>10779414
>>10779457
>>10779401
>not seeing the lobbying
>>
>>10780287
>lobbying

?
>>
What is with kanye having songs that sound good live but shitty recorded?
>>
>>10779308
I think Kanye is great, I have even owned 5 pairs of adidas Yeezys but this song is fucking garbage wow.
>>
>>10779346
you never been to atlanta have you you fucking melon
>>
>caring about normie rap
>caring about pleb brands

This is why /fa/ is shit
>>
>>10781439
>Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, the list goes on...
>>
Yeezy hasn't even made a dent in the revenue giant of Nike, they don't give a shit.

Also, worst Kanye song in awhile.
>>
>>10781451
I'm a scat man myself
Ski-bi dibby dib, yo da dub dub, the list goes on
>>
>makes a song about blacks being slaves to luxurious designer clothing labels
>is literally doing the same thing now
>>
>>10779308

How are you faggots going to remotely think that the fucking piece of shit styrofoam is better than the shoe on the right?

The ultraboost's "comfort" is honestly overrated as fuck, I've heard people say they're no different from Roshit's.

Additionally people who enjoyed that trash song are probably going to defend Adidas and be disgusted by anything that has a Nike swoosh

>>10779346
Southside and Metroboomin honestly are probably glorified to have worked with Kanye but in a few years they will cringe at their production on that track, Kanye biting the Drake flow, and their horrible sample selection

>>10781468
Check the Nike stock again [by 1 day, 5 days, 1 month, 1 year], also see if by Monday it dipped
>>
>>10779308
>making a trash song to promote your collection

baka
>>
>>10781484
Agree. There's a reason nikes number one and adidas tries to copy, it's honestly why I only wear sambas from adidas, I can use them in soccer and don't feel like a poser fag with knockoff nikes
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.