[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Zara effay? http://www.zara.com/ca/en/sale/man/ jackets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Zara.png (22KB, 832x307px) Image search: [Google]
Zara.png
22KB, 832x307px
Is Zara effay?

http://www.zara.com/ca/en/sale/man/jackets/view-all/sand-colored-jacket-c794502p2845241.html
>>
File: SandJacket.png (509KB, 894x532px) Image search: [Google]
SandJacket.png
509KB, 894x532px
Pic related
Thoughts?
>>
>>10778973
no, is shit, please delete this
>>
>>10778973
Zara clothes have potential to look very good. Work on fit + color and you'll be fly. Autists around here will immediately shun it though.
>>
>>10779208
>autists
You mean people with education about fast fashion aka people with money and common sense to not buy fast fashion trash?
>>
>>10778973
no

>>10779208
retard
>>
not effay at all but best poorfag brand
>>
>>10779218
lmao implying any of you are educated and not just blind consumers with a superiority complex
you guys still discuss fabrics by speaking only of fiber and not fabric structure, because you guys don't know shit
>>
>>10779266
retweet
>>
its a perfectly fine store, everyone on /fa is a pussy who spends 90$ on t shirts
>>
Zara is one of the best.
Fa is infested by 15 year olds who think their fashionable with their stupid sporty nike addidas shoes and their gay sweatpants + hoodies.Yet they never had a job and know nothing about real fashion.
>>
>>10778980

This looks nice. I think I would buy myself one.
>>
>>10778973
It's not the best in quality but their clothes look nice and it's hard to find many brands with clothes that look as good as theirs that aren't cheaper in Australian stores.
>>
>>10779359
Still can't find a good thread discussing the comfiest polo knits
>>
Wtf is this thread?

Zara sucks ass. It's mostly bad knockoffs and even if they look semi-ok the quality is awful, like, worse than H&M by a long shot awful. Terrible materials and construction.

I guess if you find a nice piece go for it but I'd stick to basics only because anything more complicated than a tshirt is going to be shit.
>>
>>10779218
yet you buy common project shits
>>
>>10779633
>Zara is one of the best.
> know nothing about real fashion.

what the fuck am i reading?
>>
>>10778973
Zara's full of overpriced clothing that you can find in a lot of fast fashion retailers.

If you're insisting to buy things from zara, get them when they're on sale. Shit's literally 80% off
>>
>>10780316
Actually it is overpriced for not-Spain countries. In Spain Zara has quite good prices for the quality.
>>
>>10778973
if it was twice as expensive it would be
>>
paki and arab, not effay
>>
Zara is top tier..
It's just highschool kids in here that dont like it since most of the things it sells are for adults
>>
>>10781106
lol top tier

no it's not. Zara is literally 'fancier' H&M junk.
>>
Zara is great. Their quality is in general pretty high. There's some lesser good shit though, it varies a lot and I think it also depends on where you order from
>>
>>10781122
This desu
>>
>>10779359
got em desu
>>
>>10781106
>Zara is top tier.
>>
It looks good but I had a pair of pants from there that fell apart in less than a month.
>>
>>10781151
Fuck off autist
>>
>>10780257
>>10780316
>>10781110
correct
>>10781106
>>10779633
incorrect
>>
>>10781164
ok, which brand, according to you, is good?
>>
>disliking Zara
literally the best mall-tier store other than H&M
>>
>>10780257
>It's mostly bad knockoffs
Dunno if anyone else remembers when they did something called like 'Zara Dark,' which they might as well have just gone all out and called it Zara Darkshadow for how much it was trying to hop on the ~gothninja~ trend

Though saying that I bought a pair of the drop crotch sweats to sleep in and they are really good for that
>>
>>10781209
>Bershka
>Pull & Bear
>>
>>10779218
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>10781110
so? you can find good stuff at zara, but it depends on where you live..
>>
>>10781122
the quality is actually shite but if you say so
>>
>>10781157
it happend to me with a dress as well
>>
>>10781243
>literally the best mall-tier store other than H&M
kek h&m is trash
>>
>>10781315
I honestly think it varies from country to country. It's odd.
>>
>>10781209
Club Monaco, SEH Kelly, Bonobos, idk. It depends completely on how you dress.
>>
>>10781325
have you ever been to macy's or jcpenny
they are much worse
>>
>>10779218
kill yourself
>>
>>10781703
I wear black clothes generally
>>
objective verdict: Zara's fine, it's a bit more mature and euro than something like, say, H&M or UO, but it's fine. Price is a bit higher than said stores, but the quality's alright. Sales are what you gotta aim for, or look for resellers since it'll be cheaper than buying brand new.
Subjective Verdict: kek I'm autistic and insecure, Zara must be shit because fashion has to be expensive to be meaningful
>>
>>10781703
ok, club monaco is alright but how can they be among your fave brands but you hate zara what.

i'm guessing you live outside canada
>>
are china made knock offs effa?

kek
>>
>>10783633
This. Everything this stupid fucking immature board says is good is expensive as fuck. Some people here want to be smart with their money or are just on their way to setting up a stable life.
>>
>>10778973
Zara is plebby fast fashion cheap shit.
>>
>>10778973
Why is it so hard to please /fa/?
>>
>>10783866
buying cheap shit that youre either gonna get bored with in a few months or will simply fall apart is not "being smart with your money", a used designer jacket for 600 is still worth 600 if you decide to sell it, sometimes it can be worth even more.
>>
>>10778980
are those jedi or oldpeople colours?

would only wear in desert.
>>
Zara is sized to fit Manlets and twink skeletons. The clothes are cut like shit, held together by shit, and are distinguishable instantly because they give off a phony appearance.
>>
>>10780257
agree on the shit knockoffs, disagree on some of the quality. i would say it's on par with H&M. most of the clothes are disposable from both. zara does have some nice pants though that have lasted me for half a year. still fit nicely and haven't gotten torn up. i will never buy a plain t-shirt from either again though.
>>
>>10785171
This is actually true.

>>10784636
It is also true that /fa/ is a never ending bitchfest, but you only need to go to one store to see the clothes irl and see what anon says is true.

What really bugs me is the manlet part, because they have some nice designs every once in a while, but their fucking doll sizes almost never fit a normal human.
>>
>>10785014
And you won't get bored of expensive things in a few months? Where u going with this

Also if multiple clothes from ANY store are "falling apart" after a few wears I suggest
>stop being fat and buy clothes that actually fit you
>learn the basics of clothing care

I'm still triggered @ that thread where everyone was casually talking about using the dryer for all their clothes
>>
>>10785171
Zara is one of the few stores that doesn't vanity size for fatass Americans. Gj exposing yourself Adele
http://www.elle.com/fashion/shopping/news/a15296/zara-sizing-problem/
>>
File: IMG_3863.jpg (14KB, 146x139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3863.jpg
14KB, 146x139px
>>10785375
there are other physiques than lard-ass and skeltal
>>
Why are people defending zara? its fast fashion its supposed to fall apart very fast
But since the sales are 50%+ just buy it its going to be dirt cheap
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.