[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ memes that must stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 512x397px
>anime/japanese characters/internet fashion graphics on gildan and zazzle tees
>"x" wave
>uninspired cash ins on bigcartel
>effay "x" threads
>is "x" effay
>not being confident with your fits and constantly need approval
>>
>>10773072
I'm giving you a bump, sir.
>>
>>10773072
>blatant racism
>cuck
>>
>>10774840
>blatant racism

implying that isnt the bread and butter of what it takes to be /fa/
>>
File: irony.jpg (69KB, 548x379px) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
69KB, 548x379px
>>
>>10774847
>implying that isnt the bread and butter of what it takes to shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>10774847
racism isn't cool tbvh and the people that do believe it is live in a fucking bubble

interact with people outisde of the internet and you will realise that /pol/ isn't right.

maybe i was baited but this shit grinds my gears so bad that i don't even care
>>
>>10773072
>palewave
On paper it works well enough, on you people it does not
>>
>>10774884
No i live in new orleans, came from philly, and have been to every continent it can be justified, maybe not by yelling the n word online, but switching the side you walk on or the cops tailing a bunch of black dudes is justifiable
>>
>>10774884
>racism isnt real man
>ignore the thousands of years of history where every single shit skin nation on earth, even ones that arent related in anyway (aboriginals and africans) lived their whole life in mud huts hunting animals with spears
>ignore the fact that black people have the same fucked up crime rates world wide
>ignore the fact that black people's iqs go up significantly in places where racial mixing is prominent
>were all exactly the same and if you deny that you're a piece of shit

nice
>>
>>10774910
wouldn't the world be a better place if there was no need for racial profiling? if the root causes were fixed, so that cops wouldn't feel the need to tail black people or for you to feel unsafe near them?

poverty, bad living conditions and lack of opportunities causes this shit, not the pigment of your skin. usa needs better social security, more opportunities and better education above all.

people can't get up from the shitholes they live in -be it white trash in trailer parks or black people in the southside- without a litte help and the government needs to provide that help a-fucking-sap.
>>
black people wipe their ass with their hand
>>
>>10774962
ight.
>ignore the thousands of years of history where every single shit skin nation on earth, even ones that arent related in anyway (aboriginals and africans) lived their whole life in mud huts hunting animals with spears

no counterpoint for this desu.

>ignore the fact that black people have the same fucked up crime rates world wide

racism is the same all over the world, creating the same kinds of environments for black people to live in thus creating poverty etc. -> crime.

>ignore the fact that black people's iqs go up significantly in places where racial mixing is prominent

poverty -> lack of stimuli in childhood -> fucked up mental development. if we look at it this way: black=poor and white=rich (most of the times this is the case), then you can deduce that when poorer people mix with richer people you get better childhood and education -> higher iq.

>were all exactly the same and if you deny that you're a piece of shit

nah bruv, every individual is different.

fuck, i'm making this board a worse place by posting this, aren't i
>>
>>10773072
This is what filters are for
>>
>>10774970
Touching, but check crime stats and check out nopd numbers I know my city and I know self preservation if it offends or not, they statistically commit the most crime per person despite being a minority of the population I assure you there are plenty of white people below the poverty line and they arent gunning down students and pedestrians
>>
File: Races_and_skulls.png (211KB, 342x560px) Image search: [Google]
Races_and_skulls.png
211KB, 342x560px
>>10774884
>>10774970
>>10774992
black people are genetically pre disposed to being hated. the thing about black people is out of every race on planet earth they've done the least amount of bad shit to people. but still they're the most hated group on the planet?

the reason for that is because black people ruin your day. people can easily just ignore the history of the white man. like yeah i guess they were cold but im comfortable now. you cant ignore the oppressed black man on the corner whos just ithcing to ruin someones day. black people have ruined more people days then any other race on planet earth and the result of that is what you see now. the closer you live to large numbers of black people the more likely you are to have hate and distrust to black people. even black people themselves hate black people

people will forgive you for colonizing their country and controlling their resources and oppressing their people if you arent still ruining their day. the black man is genetically pre-disposed to ruining your day and because of that he will always be the most oppressed person in any good society
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.