[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: zz;-zi28^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (255KB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
zz;-zi28^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
255KB, 1728x3072px
Hi /fa/ I come to you seeking help.
I'm going on my first date tomorrow and have no idea what to wear.
We're meeting in the city and then heading to the beach to celebrate New Years. (Guaranteed kiss at midnight ftw)
I'm Australian so it's going to be hot as fuck so too many layers will kill me.
Pic related, it's my most recent pic the only difference between then and now is I now have a shitty goatee.
Any suggestions would be really helpful!
Thanks /fa/
>>
>>10772746
Don't do anything too crazy to get her to notice, just go simple.
I would suggest you wear well-fitting jeans and a plain shirt.
If you want colours you can't go wrong with black jeans, black shoes and a white shirt.
>>
Depends if it's a straight or a gay date
>>
Peacock the shit out of her.
>>
>>10772774
I do like black jeans but it is going to be 40 degrees celsius tomorrow so I'm not too sure about wearing black.
>>
>>10772775
Straight. I'm meeting a girl tomorrow.

>>10772778
And tips?
>>
>>10772746
shave honey
>>
>>10772746
go with a clean shave mate
>>
Shave face, keep hair the same. Mad jelly of your hair. Anyways, without posting full body selfie nobody can really tell you what would fit best. Nor can we see what's in your closet. Don't overdress, don't look like a slob. Other than that you're good.
>>
Shave, comb hair out of your eyes, and put on a nicer shirt than that?

Don't do that shitty half-smile :-\ "meh" face. That's stupid.
>>
>>10772895
>>10772887
>>10772878
I really don't know if I want to shave or not. I said to myself I would only shave if one of two things happened. If I either got a job or a girlfriend. Which both are very likely to happen in the near future so maybe it's okay to shave now?

>>10772895
Unfortualy I can't take a full body shot.
But I am 174.5cm tall. (about 5.8" I think)
67kg Skinny fat body type.
>>
You can't grow a beard. Shave that shit off your face. Try again in 5 years.
>>
>>10772909
long hair looks better with a clean shaven face since it contrasts, if you go with the scruff you won't look as put together, plus if she's seen you like this already it will say alot about how you clean up good and she'll appreciate it mate.
>>
>>10772925
Thanks for the tip.
I guess I'll shave it.
I'm just worried I'll end up looking like a 12 year old when I do.
Happened to an old friend of mine. He was 25 but when ever he shaved he would like like a 12 year old. Really didn't help that he was only 5"4.
>>
>>10772930
ignore it mate, you're the lucky bastard that's going on a date not some other suckers, and honestly it aint bad looking younger, when you get older all your friends are gonna look like shit and your still gonna be hooking younger broads.
>>
>>10772909
Dude I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it looks fucking awful. It's not thick enough to grow a beard.

I think a lot of people see it the same way.
>>
>>10772937
Haha good point anon.
>>
>>10772746
If you weren't on a date, what would you be wearing? I'm asking to get a sense of your style.
>>
>>10772959
Also post a current pic, unlike a lot of these people I think the facial hair might suit you.
>>
>>10772959
At home I just wear shit clothes since it's so hot just a singlet and shorts.
I'm currently in the process of trying to update my wardrobe. I feel most of what I have is too childish/immature so I'm looking for more adult things. Nice suits and shirts etc.
>>
>>10772962
Are you looking to buy new clothes or work with what you have?

A thin short sleeve button up and some lightweight trousers would be ideal, I think. Got anything like that?
>>
I live in Sydney too, wear black pants and stop being a pussy
It's not that bad in the heat and at night it'll be cooler and pants will keep you warm
>>
Also Tie yes or no?

>>10773037
I do have the chance to buy new clothes tomorrow morning if I need to.
I don't have a short sleeve but I do have a long sleeve.

>>10773044
It will be 40 tomorrow and will only drop to 28 over night. So that's still pretty hot.
>>
>>10773066
>Tie yes or no?
Are you planning to go wearing a suit ? If yes, it is possible but not necessary.
If no, then no. Otherwise you'll look like a preppy faggot.
>>
>>10773102
No tie it is then.
>>
>going on a first date tomorrow
>heart's still racing but I'm really not worried
>tfw is poly is great, my current fwb is excited I'm hanging out with someone else and we hope we eventually get a threesome going if there's chemistry
>totally falling for this new person
>going to fuck my current fwb senseless the next day for new year's
>everyone involved is aware of what's going on and we're all happy and satisfied, no cuckery whatsoever

how's your life going, /fa/
>>
Wish me luck /fa/ today's the day.
>>
>>10773141
getting a girl to go for the fwb thing without being horribly offended that u just want to use her for a cum dumpster is tricky af
mad props
>>
>>10774901
or you just find a dumb slut, everything is easier with dumb sluts
>>
>>10774901
I had two chicks as fwb at the same time. They both knew about each other but started to grow jealous of one another. One ended up moving away so that solved the problem and I went on fucking the other for a year or so.
>>
Just look like you put in effort to look nice for her/him, like put on a collared shirt and shave or something
>>
please update how it went senpai
>>
Reddit: the thread
>>
>>10772746
Is this bait or are you really that fucking retarted? If youre reddit tier it means u are a beta hipster faggot white knighy literal piece of shit. If I saw you in piblic I would either completely ignore you because you look almost identical to every other reddit cucklord or burst out laughing if your faggotry allows you to actually stand out. Its possible I might even do both. This is not just what i think, its what everyone thinks who isnt a deluded redtard aswell. Just end yourself if this describes you, your friends and family will just replace you with another hipsterfaggotclonemanchild.
>>
/fa/ is worse than reddit fashion wise my famiglia
it got worse to the point its infested by teens like you that are to autistic to dress, guess bird of the same kind flock together
>>
>>10772909
>asks for advice on how to look good for a date
>everyone says to shave
>decides to keep to keep pedo facial hair anyways

Like why even fucking ask then?
>>
OP finally back.
Ended up going in black jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt.
Was hot as hell during most of the day but thankfully it cooled down once the sun set.
Things went far better than expected, ended up going back to her place after celebrating the new year in the city.
>>
>>10779936
did you get it on breh
>>
>>10779936
Did you smash?
>>
>>10779936
dude did you get anywhere with her you can't just not answer that question
>>
>>10772746

>45 degree angle to hide roundness of face
>half smirk of low self-esteem
>greasy ass hair
>goatee

top reddit mm8
>>
hi jimmy
>>
>>10779936
>dark blue long sleeve shirt

what the fuck man
>>
>>10779936
dude, details
>>
>>10779936
>black jeans
>dark blue long sleeve shirt
fuccboi-core so i doubt she'll be seeing you again
>>
>>10779936
Op smashed
While wearing jeans
Dude is a god
>>
>>10779936
What car do you have? Was she impressed with it?
>>
>>10780239
>>10780207

bet shes a basic bitch
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.