[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw gf is getting kind of fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shm2.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
shm2.gif
3MB, 320x227px
tfw gf is getting kind of fat
>>
tfw your mom is pregnant with your child and she doesn't know it yet or how she's pregnant in the first place
>>
that is totally my fetish desu

i always try to get my gfs thick
>>
Kill her
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>10766602
same
>>
>>10766594
wh
>>
>>10766576
If you can't tell her straight then slyly encourage healthier habits and physical activity. I gained a stone when I was in a relationship and I never really noticed until after we broke up. I was disgusted that he didn't let me know I was getting chubby, seeing as we were quiet open with each other. If she cares about her appearance, she'll appreciate it op.
>two years later am skinnier than ever
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>10766594
I hate when this happens.
>>
You gotta break her ass then shake her ass
>>
>>10766668
There's this girl I'd get with if she were less fat, but could I just get with her anyway and just apply good exercise rituals?
>>
>>10766576
Have you tried asking her to run with you?
Or cooking healthy food for her?
There's a bunch of things you can do to help without her pmsing on you
>>
>>10766576
F A C E S I T T I N G
>>
>>10766594
How did it happen
>>
pick up running and slowly encourage her to get into it, start eating healthier too
>>
the only way is if you get in noticeably better shape than she is.

most girls only feel like they have to be on the same level or slightly more attractive than their bf, you have to start to get out of her league so she gets insecure and starts putting the work in. just seeing you putting effort in could even be sufficient.
>>
>>10767809
not the only way but the best way to do it without the risk of direct confrontation (since it seems you're not comfortable telling her)
>>
>>10766576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwrRBkSKYps
Here OP this shit has some great advice for you.
>>
>>10767853
Skip to 5:20 for pure gold
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.