[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the black community is into the same fashion (except cuckcore)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

the black community is into the same fashion (except cuckcore) as fa these days, except instead of calling something a meme they say "wave".

so did /fa/ appropriate black aesthetics or did blacks appropriate /fa/ aesthetics
>>
Chukkas are fucking cancer
>>
>>10765965
/fa/ has been cucked by blacks

rick owens is appropriation of hip hop and black culture.
>>
>>10765965
I can only speak from my observations of US fashion and culture in general but the younger generations seem to want to be black so bad it's pretty hard to watch. I think most of that comes from music though.

But suburban kids want the black cock so bad.
>>
>>10765987
it's because every white genre of music is dead or completely unfashionable now

something like grunge or rap/nu metal in the 90s needs to come along and become the predominant meme and nig worship will die out
>>
>>10765972
>rick owens is appropriation of hip hop and black culture.

what the fuck? are you retarded
>>
>>10765965
>implying I dress like as nigger

Thanks, but I'll keep my rock inspired Americana fit.
>>
>>10766000
dunks, du-rags, crotch-drop sweats are all obviously lifted from hip hop/black culture.

it's funny because the blacks decided to dick-ride on rick owens even though it's just a couture hyperbole of what they already wear.
>>
>>10765965
w2c bomber
>>
what the fuck is cuckcore
>>
>>10766057
Thinking isn't your strong point is it?
>>
>>10766000
>he doesnt see the influence hip hop and black fashion have had on rick

are you retarded, my friend? do you have eyes?
>>
>>10765965
>implying '/fa/ aesthetics' are a thing
>implying /fa/ has any influence

/fa/ is influenced, not the other way around. Whether the style /fa/ now likes was appropriated from blacks or any other group, it certainly didn't start here.
>>
File: hdidhdux.jpg (87KB, 468x463px) Image search: [Google]
hdidhdux.jpg
87KB, 468x463px
>>10766006
>>
>>10765972
WE
>>
File: 1431565776013.png (155KB, 308x393px) Image search: [Google]
1431565776013.png
155KB, 308x393px
>>10766375
>>
>>10765965
What the fuck are you blathering on about you stupid prick?
>>
>>10765965
Niggers always try to emulate the white man. It's already been proven countless times by studies that even black children think their skin is ugly and white is better but anyways about fashion, yes blacks copy whites fashion. A good example is how around the mid 2000's niggers started wearing tight pants instead of baggy ones. White skaters pioneered the skinny jeans/pants around that time and I know for a fact because I was literally the first guy at my high school to wear skinny jeAns. I always would get called faggot and laughed at through the halls but I really didn't give. Shit or stop wearing it cause I liked how skinny pants look and because I had arguably the hottest gf at the entire school. Anyways, fast forward a couple of years later and niggers are now wearing skinny jeans like lil Wayne etc, but mostly Wayne since he stole the skater steez., and was prob the first mainstream nig to do it
Tl;dr niggers are idiots that follow white trends
>>
>>10766453
Oh and by mid 2000's I meant around like 2004-2007 but blacks didn't actually start copying the skinny pants until later around like 2009-2010
>>
>>10765972
>rick owens is appropriation of hip hop and black culture.

this. rick owens was black
>>
>>10766453
>niggers are idiots that follow white trends
how is it possible for a person to post this considering all the influence white people have taken from black trends, and all the black trends they mindlessly follow?

and he presents the example of skinny jeans, an old as fuck trend that died and was revived many times before he was born.
>>
>>10765965
>black community
>white community

no such thing. plebs are plebs
>>
>>10766453
All true. Every last word
>>
>>10765965
both
>>
>>10766453
black people ruin whatever fashion they touch through association
>>
>>10766375
WUZ
>>
delete this shit of a thread.
>>
>>10767061
someone has been shitposting nonstop with these kind of threads and apparently there's no mods left in /fa/
>>
why were so many of you bullied by blacks as children and or continue to be?
strange phenomena
>>
>>10767083
it's just one dude that was cucked this last couple months and finds comfort in shitting up the board
>>
>>10767083
Phenomenon*

Nigs can't spell I guess.
>>
i want op to be banned for global rule 4
>>
>>10767061
are you mad that you're basically a wigger and your m-muh minimalist distressed milsurp is nig tier?
>>
>go outside
>shaved apes are nowhere to be seen

Feels good not to be american.
>>
>>10767322
If you don't live in the south or major cities in the East chances are you'll never see one
>>
>>10767322
Lol and what? You're in Europe and have shaved sand apes that mass kill innocents? Any other country and you're a 3rd world shitter
>>
>>10766297
Not really. A lot of the style from some of the more basic fashion forums is trickled down from /fa/.
>>
>>10766051
Still w2c. Cmon fám, help me out
>>
>>10766034
You are ignorant and a loser. Always dreaming of being the center or attention, "Jesus was black"? Of couse not. In any case, Rick has taken a little influence from Cali culture, cholos drop crotch, basketball shoes near the beach, but most of its influence comes from architecture. Not my problem you only know fuccboi Rick and not all Tricky. Please, just die.
>>
>>10767432
Uh...no. /fa/ and reddit are at the bottom. Everything trickles down to /fa/ and reddit, where it quickly cross pollinates.
>>
>>10767354
> forgetting australia and nz
>>
>>10765965
You're acting as if /fa is a race.

Also acting as if "black" is a community.
>>
>>10767934
It is? And no, just look at the history of brands even a lot of big street wear besides like fubu, off white or whatever
>>
>>10767108
got me there xDDDD
>>
>>10767966
Youre a dumbass. You dont even know what a community is. Just because that's the term that gets thrown around, doesnt make it a "community" magically... That's just what white liberals refer to it as. I bet you think there is nothing wrong with the term "african american" even though black people are basically indigenous to the US... Yet there is still that separation. A lot of really shelteres white people (majority of the US population) actually refer to all black people as "african american"
Just goes to show how people dont even think about the language they use.
Fucking appalling.
Just remember, silence equals consent in the eyes of the law. Retard
>>
i just want to lurk inspo and thinspo threads in peace.

What's with all the threads about trivial non-fashion related shit and infighting?
>>
>>10766268
Concise answer
>>
>>10767775
and what of the abos who are quite literally the closest thing to apes that we still consider to be "human"?
>>
>>10767684
gr8 b8
>>
>>10768013
are you fucking kidding me??? they're just fucking black. i don't think your dense liberal brain can handle simple logic you fucking dumb piece of shit.
>>
File: 1451098134704.jpg (38KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1451098134704.jpg
38KB, 437x501px
>>10768013
look out guys we got a redditor here
>>
>>10768112
I dont think you can read more than lme sentence. How about you read the whole thing.
>>
>>10768013
The term "African American" just refers to a person who resides in the US, or especially is a citizen of the US, who belongs to an ethnic group which originates from Africa. A person being an African American doesn't necessarily imply that they themselves were born in Africa. And being born in a country does not make one indigenous to that country, in either the legal sense of the term or the anthropological sense. Maybe YOU should think a little harder about the language that you use.
>>
>>10768177
i dont think you even know who you're fucking with right now kid. i could fuck you and all of your friends up easy. now back off or else you're in for a world of pain little boy.
>>
>>10768044
Incessant spamming of anti "nigger" threads and posts which are more of an issue at the moment than the black threads that a vocal group of this board are complaining about
>>
>>10768203
Youre posting in a thread about culture appropriation
>>
>>10768180
Africans are way more tolerable than African Americans on average.
>>
>>10768208
>btw im white

Negative
>>
>>10768216
Africans are better than murkan nigs but less cool than caribbean nigs. East africans are interesting. Better than most white americans... European versions of all of the above are better though. Much less saddled by cognitive dissonance and brainwashing
>>
>>10765993
>ariel pink
>king gizzard
>andy stott
>any white artist that still makes really popular music
>>
black people are a cancer that destorys everything they touch

if you have just a couple they can be alright. but if you have enough for there to be a group mentallity they are shit tier

the way blacks have been treated on /fa/ is a good representation of how it works in the real world too. blacks are oppressed because of the way they act. not because of their skin color
>>
>>10768233
>implying they're popular on the level of grunge in the 90s or hiphop today
>>
File: tumblr_nx9lnqFjPH1qbkpyeo2_1280.jpg (485KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx9lnqFjPH1qbkpyeo2_1280.jpg
485KB, 1280x1707px
Oh man, black people inspired white clothing and culture forever and there's never been a single example of the reverse. I'm learning so much from this thread. I used to think whites and blacks were just people who looked different. I then discovered, thanks to 4chan, that blacks and whites are two completely segregated races. Any commonality between music taste, sexual attraction, or fashion is actually a sin. If blacks are influenced by whites, they're stupid unoriginal niggers. If whites are influenced by blacks, they're cuckolds who are probably going to bring about the downfall of the white race.

Maybe that's not all true. Maybe what's really true is that /fa/, white or black, follows trends created by figures in pop culture. I know it's 4chan, but this is like /r9k/ or /pol/ level racism.

cuck virgins go away please
>>
>>10768252
Took me way too long to learn this.
>>
>>10768264
>implying ignoring your own culture to be apart of someone else's is a logical thing to do

you're the only cuck i see here
>>
>>10768252
Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>10768252
>group mentality

Kind of like 4chan and Reddit... Shit-tier white people. You're implying all blacks act the same, and that's why your argument is invalid.
>>
>>10768273
>implying American culture isn't about appropriating whatever the fuck we like

Whites dress like blacks dress like whites dress like blacks. If a white guy has black friends, he might dress and speak like them. If a black guy has white friends, he might dress and speak like them. This is how it works you sperglord.
>>
>>10768285
>implying American culture isn't about appropriating whatever the fuck we like

cuck: the statement
>>
>>10765965
>the black community is into the same fashion (except cuckcore) as fa these days

what ur trying to say is, the board has become infested with niggers and effeminate teenage white cucks
>>
>>10768279
>i hate 4chan and white people
>but here i am posting on 4chan
>a white persons website

nice logic you got there shit skin
>>
>>10768252
this. black people will always be oppressed. because their problems are genetic
>>
>>10768298
Proving my point
>>
>>10768285
you're a self hating white cuck
>>
>>10768308
you're still here. idont know if you know this, but this is a white mans website
>>
>>10768285
cuck enabling
>>
File: eyebrowa.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrowa.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>10768304
>because their problems are genetic
???
>>
This thread has run its course.
>>
>>10768324
>implying
>>
>>10768324
they are genetically stupid

the average subsaharan african is borderline retarded by western standards

many of these peoples have gone hundreds of thousands of years of living in mud huts and hunting antelope while never inventing written language, the wheel, or a way to make fire, yet effeminate white liberals think theyre exactly the same as us and their abysmal SAT scores and average iq is 60 are caused by "oppression"
>>
>>10768304
this . even 50 years of white guilt propaganda hasn't been enough to stop it. they've been brainwashing us for years to overlook the nigger and still hasnt worked

the nigger will be right where he is now forever
>>
>>10768349
iq *of* 60

there is also extensive research into genetics and violence but seeing as youll scream and plug your ears i wont bother delving into it
>>
>>10768349
Let me ask you this out of curiosity. Do you socialize or consider yourselves friends with any Black people?
>>
>>10768373
fuck naw, i don't.
why would i want some fucking thieving monkey as a friend?
>>
>>10768378
I can't tell if this is supposed to be sarcastic or not.
>>
>>10768349
i don't even think black people are that dumb t b h. but there's definitely something different about black people compared with whites. that is undeniable
>>
>>10768414
>i don't even think black people are that dumb t b h.

why? they are genetically stupid and prove it over and over again
>>10768373
nope, no niggers where i live thankfully. ofc they are not all bad, some can be productive laborers, but 90% are dumb as fuck and leeches on society
>>
>>10765970
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>10766006
I puked
>>
>>10767322
Nice try Ahmed
>>
>>10768373
assuming you live in a first world nation, black people =/= subhumans in africa living in mud huts
they've had generations of direct contact with a culture that has allowed for them to enjoy education and civilization, and even then many of them remain ignorant and violent
Obungo wouldn't magically turn into the black guy from your drama club if you got him a plane ticket, took him from his shack and got him a pumpkin spice latte and some flannel
>>
>>10768871
I actually laughed. No wonder white people shoot up schools and shit. They actually believe this shit. As if Europe was the first and only place to have a culture, or education, or civilization. You should be a comedian.
>>
>>10768180
Totally missed what i was saying, because you are a literal pleb.. You are genetically limited from higher thinking. Your brain just short-circuited
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.