[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else bored by fashion? I hate my wardrobe. I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: JunyaSS03.jpg (324KB, 960x1277px) Image search: [Google]
JunyaSS03.jpg
324KB, 960x1277px
Is anyone else bored by fashion?

I hate my wardrobe. I hate all of my clothes. They're so boring. But what I hate more than that is high street fashion. Everyone and everything is the same. You go on here and people are wearing shorts and t-shirts and shirts and trousers and although it looks good (for some) it's just the same as what everyone else can wear. There's no individuality, no nothing.

I know the solution you'll tell me. Wear high fashion; go on Grailed and get some standout pieces. Slight problem, I can't afford any! For example, pic related is a very nice pair of trousers on Grailed. Different from other things I've seen. But I couldn't afford it, it's been sold, and now I'm stuck with normal trousers. (If anyone knows of any similar looking trousers, hmu).

I'm stuck really. I hate affordable/mainstream clothes but I can't afford the things that really appeal to me due to the cost.

I've thought about experimenting with women's clothes, since they are a lot more exciting, but I don't even know where to start or how this would work.

What can I do to spice up my wardrobe? Any help?
>>
>>10756161
welcome to consumerism
rich people have better things
accept it
>>
>>10756161
I realized that people who are into fashion have an atrocious personality and are usually faggots (not necessarily gay but they're faggots)
>>
>>10756161
why don't you learn to create clothing yourself, those trousers wood probably quite easy to copy if you wanted a pair, or design something totally different
>>
>>10756164
While I can understand your jaded/defeatist attitude, that's hardly helpful now is it?

>>10756170
Those few words have made me realise that being a part of a homogenous mass is far better. Not!

>>10756173
Well I doubt those trousers would be easy to create, but I get where you're coming from and its something I've thought about too. It might take a while, however, but it seems to be a good option.
>>
Study or work directly towards the fashion industry. Make it yourself or get your hands on it
>>
if you cant put together a good wardrobe on a budget than youre the opposite of effay in my opinion. Ive seen thrift fits that look way better than any bullshit expensive fit
>>
File: canvas_hakama.jpg (127KB, 1280x537px) Image search: [Google]
canvas_hakama.jpg
127KB, 1280x537px
>>10756161
try this
>>
>>10756398
OP's point is not that his fits/clothes are bad. it's that they are boring. Only expensive stuff has enough character.

Low/middle tier items are not bad, just boring. Unless they are fake/rip-offs, in which case they look bad.
>>
>>10756409
Those are gay though...op pic is designer that you obviously can't afford and shouldn't be commenting on since you can't tell the difference
>>
>>10756423
what is considered affordable? you can get custom pants from luxire made to any spec for around $150 but the catch is that you have to either design it yourself or send in pictures to be replicated
>>
>>10756398
Good is not the same as interesting. >>10756411 This anon understood me.

>>10756339
Work won't be possible since I'm on another career path but study/making it myself, possible. A lot of work though.

>>10756409
What are those.jpg

>>10756423
Ty anon you tell him
>>
>>10756433
I guess for a one off purchase that is 'affordable'. Thanks for the website mention, I'll check out Luxire. Maybe they could make a pair like the ones in the pic.
>>
>>10756161
I think this kind of trousers is used in climbing you can try to search .
>>
>>10756161
try some DIY fashion man, you can make interesting pieces for less, and even if its not helmut or sruli, or ann its still unique.
>>
>>10756453
No it's not lol shut up already
>>
File: 803976-6078_1.jpg (240KB, 1425x1900px) Image search: [Google]
803976-6078_1.jpg
240KB, 1425x1900px
I am at a place similar to you OP.
I've taken up spicing my wardrobe with female clothing, pic related is my most recent purchase. They're simply more fun and varied. I looked so long for any wide legged pants, but only found them in the womens section.
>>
>>10756453
Fashion designers have money, the best machines, the best sowers, time, and experience. I doubt OP has any sowing experience so it'll take him three times longer and more money to make something even close to what he wants.

>>10756456
Iktf anon
>>
>>10756470
It's terrible to have that feel. On the other hand, I've thought about it enough to accept it.

What do you think of the pants >>10756456 by the way? My friends loved them, but I want to know some anonymous critique.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 246x246px
ITT: people reminding OP that he/she is a pretentious prick
>>
>>10756445
Their website is shit and communication/production is slow but their quality and the range of things they are willing to make is so great that they're still amazing
>>
>>10756502
How exactly does one contact them? Having read their site it seems shirts are the things they tailor to fit, and if you want a reproduction of something you need to send in the actual item of clothing first before they can reproduce it. Perhaps they accept pictures of clothing and I just haven't read it right. Any help?
>>
>>10756523
Email them. They do accept pictures of clothing, and are quite happy to make streetwear, alternative clothes, or women's despite not having these as choices on their site. They generally recommend sending in your best fitting anything in order to reproduce the fit, as measurements don't always tell the whole story.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.