[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most effay way to spend Christmas? -One day off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

What is the most effay way to spend Christmas?

-One day off from minimum wage job
-cold minimalist bedroom
-drinking dark red warm mulled win, after a continental style lunch of cheeses and smoked fish
-reading Woolf in bed
>>
>>10753148
Not another one of these retarded fucking threads.
>>
>>10753148
You can romanticize your shit lifestyle all you want but it won't make you happy
>>
>>10753166
>You can romanticize your shit lifestyle all you want but it won't make you happy
thats effay as fuck actually
>happy
>effay
>>
File: falifestyle.png (90KB, 1495x277px) Image search: [Google]
falifestyle.png
90KB, 1495x277px
i bet your this guy fucking cuck
>>
>>10753161
>>10753166
>>10753174
>>10753225

To answer your question, OP, the answer is 'with family.' Sigh.
>>
parents make over $250 000/yr

get literally presents valued at $78

should I not like these people? fuck I'm personally so poor.
>>
>>10753568
my parents make about that and I got like 1k in gifts so yes kill them
>>
>>10753592
i just figured if i made a bunch of money, and could easily make someone happy I would.
>>
>>10753568
What? Is 78 a lot or little?
>>
>>10753672
ITS A LOT
>>
>>10753766
Really, for all presents combined? Sure I wouldn't call it little, but certainly not much either.
>>
spent it doing drugs with a cute grill and trying to play the guitar high on mdma
>>
>>10753148
You sound like such a faggot. Especially since you work MINIMUM WAGE and try sound high class with your wine and dinner of smoked cock, I mean fish.
Kill yourself loser.
>>
>>10753766
$78 is what I spent on alcohol for my lunch today kid. what poverty stricken shithole do you live in?
>>
You're delusional if you think it is anything other than:
>snowy day
>nice amount of vacation time from a job in finance
>classical pretty New England farm house with beautiful views
>roaring fires and delicious food
>a bunch of attractive friends and family with a nice dog

If you think anything other than a Town and Country Christmas is fashionable then you are doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1450874958334.jpg (503KB, 637x398px) Image search: [Google]
1450874958334.jpg
503KB, 637x398px
>had brunch with my gram, uncle, and cousin
>everyone else is off doing their own thing because of drama crap
>cousin constantly begging me to have a nerf war, never sees any of his other cousins
>wind up having a huge nerf war through the entire house with him and his uncle
>haven't laughed like that in years
>he's 9, keeps talking to me about fallout and how cool the winterized power armor is from operation anchorage
>gives me a dinky little one-shot nerf pistol and 2 darts to keep and says "have fun annoying your cat"
>mum later told me that he idolizes me

Don't like having people look up to me, but damned if that kid didn't make me take a step back and remember what a couple of important things meant.

Merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1430309195370.gif (2MB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
1430309195370.gif
2MB, 400x319px
>>10754097
sentiment and warmth isn't effay

try again
>>
File: IMG_20151026_132049.jpg (287KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151026_132049.jpg
287KB, 1180x1180px
>>
>>10754195

Not all of the good looking and well-dressed people in the world are aloof and unhappy. Come on, man. Cheer up.
>>
>>10753665
you sound spoiled as fuck. you aren't entitled to shit you little faggot.
>>
>>10754097
Merry Christmas to you too family
>>
>>10754041
>New England
Being a northern american is not /fa/
>>
>>10754558
>>10754097
Merry Christmas to you, and everyone else who is having a merry and warm Christmas with their families.
>>
>>10753568
My parents make about that too and I got a car, Viktor and Rolf perfume, a chromebook, and some clothes for Christmas. Why don't your parents love you anon? Do you call them enough? Do you spend time with them when you visit or just sneak off to sniff coke with your friends?
>>
>>10753148
I hope you had a nice day OP.
>>
>>10754097
Merry Christmas :) I'm glad you had a nice time anon
>>
Spent christmas getting hammered with my cousins playing basketball and having water balloon fights on the beach.

Pretty comfy family dayyls
>>
>>10753166
>You can romanticize your shit lifestyle all you want but it won't make you happy
This all over, and I agree with >>10753225 - you're the modern version of the kids on VampireFreaks who would try to suffer in misery for attention.

>>10753568
Thought > value. Don't be selfish. If you're older, the assumption is that you save up for and buy big gifts on your own accord anyway.

>>10754041
I agree with this minus the finance job (no idea why you guys still idolize that).

For me, the ideal would be snow, a huge fucking house, plenty of relatives running around, particularly wild-ass fucking kids who are hyped to hell about presents. I don't like getting anything, but like giving, so I think it'd be pretty great to be able to vicariously enjoy a bunch of kids going hogwild over Santa on Christmas day. Ideally in basically a house that looked like Ralph Lauren's wet dream: a snowy American mansion with tons of fires, rugs, wood floors, woods, leather wing-backed chairs, etc.

>>10754097
Dude that sounds rad, congrats. I forgot how fun little kids can be when they're all pumped for presents and shit.

My Christmas was a depressing fucking trainwreck so I'm on /fa/ again I guess
>>
>>10753521
mods
>>
I'm trainspotting alone in a secluded place in a light rain smoking cigarettes as I am having an anxiety attack
>>
>>10754906
what are you wearing, baby
>>
>>10754906
sounds very uncomfortable
>>
>>10754926
It's okay, I've got a few albums to listen to; I just hope I do see a train go by, need to be alone

>>10754921
APC denim jacket, Band of Outsiders patchwork oxford, black LVC pants and C&J shoes
>>
>>10754862
this is cringe
Ralph Lauren mansion house (wtf), leather chairs, romanticizing kids. this is so dadcore
>>
>>10753568
Same. My dad makes 200k and gave me a flashlight for Christmas and a $50 gift card to nordstroms. Oh and also some fleece blanket he got for free from his company. Meanwhile he spends a few thousand on his gold digger girlfriend
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.