[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought thes Ssense x Offwhite jeans on sale for $170 shipped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Just bought thes Ssense x Offwhite jeans on sale for $170 shipped and the quality is trash. I have no idea why they retail for $455. The screebprinted design is alreadg peeling straight out the package.
>>
>>10750400
why would you even buy that
>>
i wouldnt wear anything off white if it was for free
>>
>>10750400
why are they trash?
and also if the letters are peeling then it's not a screenprint, they were put on another way
screenprints would crack
>>
send them back man
>>
>stores spend $30 making clothes
>mark them up all the way to $450
> sell them to retards who want to be fashionable
>????
>profit
>>
>>10750472
>>10750481
>>10750483
>>10750526
I've always wanted an offwhite piece so when the pants went on sale I decided just to cop. Idk if the letters are screenprinted but somehow its peeling. The pants are fine but for $455 I would be mad at the lettering peeling right out the package.
>>
>>10750745
My fake off white isnt peeling after 5 months and 6 washes.
Embarassing.
>>
>>10750526
The tag specifically says that since they were "hand made in Italy" defects can occur which makes each piece unique. Anyways they were on final sale so I cant return them
>>
>>10750751
I opened the package and its missing a whole letter and the other word is peeling of the pant leg already
>>
>>10750761
Send it back and explain what happened with pictures.
>>
>>10750766
Can't because they were on final sale. I might as well just peel off all the lettering
>>
>>10750772
Leave it on, easier to resell that way.
>>
File: 20151224_155248.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151224_155248.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>10750773
Debating whether to keep them or not. Everything else is fine including the stripes on the back.
>>
>>10750772
Lol even faulty items can't be refunded?

Paymet method?
>>
>>10750869
I used my debit card. But they were in a final sale so unless they lost my package or it got shredded up they won't refund me anything or accept returns.
>>
>>10750400
I'm pretty sure the text is supposed to peel.
If the stripes peel then you've got something to worry about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.