[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting a new haircut. Wondering what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Darth_Sidious.png (92KB, 290x425px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Sidious.png
92KB, 290x425px
I'm thinking about getting a new haircut. Wondering what u /fa/gs think I would look good in.
Pic: me
>>
File: 1450884634207.gif (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450884634207.gif
107KB, 300x300px
It doesn't matter traitor
>>
>>10750114
Han Solo dies his son Kylo Ren kills him and is the new villain
>>
>>10750446
I really, really, really like this image
thanks for the gif /fa/m
>>
File: traitor.jpg (39KB, 266x333px) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
39KB, 266x333px
>>10750114
that lightsaber belongs to me traitor
>>
File: racing the desert.jpg (66KB, 781x573px) Image search: [Google]
racing the desert.jpg
66KB, 781x573px
>>10751653

wicked fit senpai, what do you think of mine. any suggestions?

pic related: me
>>
>>10750446
I remember laughing at this in the movie but why is it a meme?
>>
File: KotOR_Alignment.jpg (167KB, 749x280px) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Alignment.jpg
167KB, 749x280px
>>10751685
remember how the easiest way to beat KOTOR was to turn to the dark side

Broken as fuck, and fastest way to get a strong character

and dumbshit lightside missons that was mostly just flying back and forth for items

when you can kill the guy who gives you the misson to earn more gold than if you would have completed it
>>
It's a /tv/ meme, and yes you are right to ask why it is a meme, because it fucking shouldn't be. It has only become a "meme" because a bunch of faggots felt the need to come up with a new meme for TFA, and since the movie was too bland and shit to forge any memes from, they just took a gif of le funny spinman and write TRAITOR along with it, which is meant to be funny and a new meme
>>
>>10751715
Meant for >>10751692
>>
>>10751715

It's more that the nameless stormtrooper was more memorable than most of what's in the movie so /tv/ collectively attached itself to this one character and elevated him to memehood as a result as they always do.
>>
Is that you sheev?
>>
>>10751736
it was hastily edited, ren should have taken his helmet off only for han solo

and a random janitor should not have had such a large role or even been memorable to a sith lord in training in charge of a planet
>>
>>10751785

That's the script. I bet you Arndt's script was vastly superior but JJ and Kasdan reduced it to make it as familiar and safe as humanly possible.
>>
>>10751813
and there were a lot of jar jar binks like comic reliefs added in for the whole disney company that should have been cut.

It should have been a darker story overall because the rise of the first order after the fall of the empire is a dark period where luke,leia and han all assumed it was going to be a better period
>>
>>10751831

Personally I thought the humor was one of the things that actually worked in TFA. I can understand them waiting for the next chapter to go dark to follow suit with the OT, and considering Rian Johnson is writing/directing it I can totally see that being the case.
>>
>>10751703
But hasn't that always been the case though?

The dark side is a more seductive option than the light. Turning anger/ frustration into strength is easier and requires less patience opposed to the light side which is all about defense and balance.

What the game did wrong is the reward for being patient and sentient was non existent in the game also choosing the dark side didn't have any tax on your character's stats which was just a dumb design oversight in my opinion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.