[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think this $2000 outfit will get him a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: i6RJ8oP.jpg (329KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
i6RJ8oP.jpg
329KB, 1600x900px
Do you think this $2000 outfit will get him a girl?
>>
yeah man, once she touches that cashmere, she'll get insta wet
>>
>>10749286
If you think this has anything to do with "getting girls" you're in the wrong place. This is a board for people who appreciate and enjoy fashion as its own end. I hear reddit is great for posting this kind of stuff though.
>>
>>10749286
no, because outfits don't get you girls.

sage
>>
>>10749286
>fashion for girls
>not fashion for overall confidence and well-being
Excuse me?

Also, I definitely think that he'd look much better without the hat. No grills for him.
>>
>>10749286
>those shoes
>getting a girl

pick one
>>
>>10749295
It's probably just a little joke.
>>
>>10749286
No, because he isn't attractive.
>>
>>10749382
>Turns out chicks don't dig fuccbois
>I...I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR THE L...LADIES, I'M D...DOING IT FOR C...C...C...CONFIDENCE!
Give it a rest, Autismo.
>>
>>10749286
no because he is an insecure, unattractive chinklet AND that fit is terrible.
>>
>>10749286
they replaced a $34 beanie with a $30 one lmao
>>
Why are you on this board you obviously don't like fashion
that dude's fit is crap though he probably gets no chicks
>>
>>10749286

this fit is so 2012 core
>>
>>10749286
Newsflash, you can copy "looks" at any price point, wow, I wonder why content drones haven't been churning out stories like this since before the Internet, like literally before the Internet.

Anyway, clothing is about the experience of wearing it, of which how it looks is only a part. And the social dimension of clothing isn't primarily about "looking good," anyone and everyone can do that in some way, it's about signalling potential affinity. That affinity has to actually be there.

Also, generally, looking to connect with people and doing what you mutually develop a desire to do together, whatever that is > "getting a girl."

Finally, for the record, fit is deece from the waist up and from the waist down it's dissonant and dull.
>>
>>10749486

this desu
>>
>10749472
It's just easier to dress the way you like rather than try to do it to impress others. It feels better.
>>
>>10749290
yeah and once she touches his face, she'll get insta disgusted
>>
>>10749501
2010. Wearing something like this sometimes - feels good man, because almost all idiots in my city are rickninjas full of zara and hm shit, now they trying raf x bershka, lmao.
>>
I can't do anything but laugh at this gook who after spending 2000$ on his outfit and even finding a girl to get laid with in the hotel room slowly take off all his clothes and it's left naked with his peanut-like yellowish dick while the girl's head, swollen and red because of her laughing at him, has its shadow projected on the wall by the room lights and creates a disturbing and terrifying atmosphere leaving the yellow manlet in tears
>>
His double chin helps keep him warm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.