[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ROHG/ Rick Owens Hate General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1377867683892.jpg (35KB, 448x524px) Image search: [Google]
1377867683892.jpg
35KB, 448x524px
I can't be the only one on this board who thinks that most of what Rick Owens produces is genuine shit. Lets get a thread going of designers who are better than Rick Owens.
>>
Exhibit A: Raf Simons. Classic fashion designer. Didn't at one point date an Avant Garde BDSM photographer.
>>
>>10746360
But why does it effect you "that most of what Rick Owens produces is genuine shit" why don't you just focus on what you enjoy?
>>
>>10746393

> fa
> extremely critical, aggressive, judgemental, spiteful about everything

> rick gets criticised
> yo dude why you gotta be like that each to their own man

Yeah okay you are right, but its possible to TALK about why you don't like rick as well
>>
i wonder how well this 10-man circlejerk will work out. thread will die far before reply limit
>>
>>10746360
>being so buttmad that people discuss something they like that you start your own thread where you direct your anger to the thing they like
imagine being this stupid
>>
File: 1449535881761.jpg (437KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449535881761.jpg
437KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>10746411
People don't make threads about shit they don't like here though cause they aren't complete spergs.
Go be passive aggressive to cringe threads and post praised rick fits if you are so mad.
Did someone say something bad about your fit on WAYWT or why are you so angry m8
>>
>>10746453

I'm not I just think Dick Ovens sucks ass

by the standard of this board I'm positively mellow, it stands out that you take exception to this but not 99 percent of the shit people say here
>>
>>10746467
>I'm not
Then why make a thread about it and make yourself look butthurt as fuck?
I'm sure if you had some actual criticism that you could back up and explain people on /rog/ would love to talk about it but this thread is just silly.
Focus on what you like, this isn't very productive.
>>
>>10746477

I didn't make the damn thread

Yeah nigga, there's more than one of us giggling as you stroll by stomping your clown boots getting your drapes caught on signposts
>>
Well this is embarrasing
>>
File: fa_retarded_shit.png (764KB, 965x685px) Image search: [Google]
fa_retarded_shit.png
764KB, 965x685px
>>10746360
>every time I see someone wearing rick owens
>>
>>10746447
What about this picture?
>>
File: 1-Cor-15_3-4-Final-Posting-4.jpg (47KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
1-Cor-15_3-4-Final-Posting-4.jpg
47KB, 700x464px
>>10746360
Why bicker about personal opinions when you could better spend your time devoting your soul to Christ and giving thanks to Him for all that He has given to you? These petty arguments matter next to nothing when the day of rapture comes.
>>
>>10746551
Amen brother. This Rick gentleman seems cool but he is NOTHING compared to our great lord and saviour Jesus Christ
>>
File: Current_year_man.jpg (42KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
Current_year_man.jpg
42KB, 349x466px
>>10746551
>Almost Year 2000+16
>still worshiping a kike on a stick

I mean come on
>>
>>10746393
>effect
>school much?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 236x327px
>>
I agree OP.

I find it pretty laughable. Most his shoes are like clown level absurd. I can't imagine seeing anyone legitimately out in public wearing any of his stuff. And the value is just going to plummet in a few years when the trend fades.

That said, people who like Rick Owens, if it makes you happy keep doing it. I enjoy the diversity of this board and it's healthy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.