[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody on /r9k/ is claiming that chukkas are the new autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 81wOFXOoB6L._UX575_.jpg (26KB, 575x364px) Image search: [Google]
81wOFXOoB6L._UX575_.jpg
26KB, 575x364px
Somebody on /r9k/ is claiming that chukkas are the new autist shoes.

I thought they were pretty much just the standard issue shoe for normal people who dress slightly nicer than exercise clothes every day.

What's /fa/'s take?
>>
They're official cuckcore wear so they fall under autism shoes as well
>>
>>10745950
"Dressed by the internet"-style is the new autist style in general. /fa/-core is the new short sleeve with flame prints: Chukkas, skinny fits, goof nigger etc.
>>
>>10745950
You're right. They're nice casual shoes that everyone will say look good. Nobody in real life is going to call you out for being "dressed by the internet" or being un-effay or any shit like that.
>>
>he goes on r9k
>>
>>10745950
Very flexible style of footwear. Can easily dress up or down. Nothing wrong with them.
>>
What about New Balance?

/r9k/ says they're the ultimate cuck-autism shoes
>>
>>10746170
This is why I started coming here, /r9k/ keeps making fun of how I dress so I want to stop looking autistic because I take memes too seriously. I think they're right about those shoes though. Not that all New Balances are bad but that the specific white with blue trim pattern is kind of shitty.
>>
>>10746053
>>10746170
>>10746189
>Going on /r9k/

Why would you ever listen to permavirgin turboNEETs who have no friends and no one likes them?

They're quite literally future schoolshooters.
>>
>>10746199
because I am one
>>
>>10746199
Only a minuscule number of them are actually like that.

The vast majority of us are just lonely, depressed people whose lives have gone off the rails and want to talk to other people who understand what it's like.
>>
>>10746079
this.
why would you let a bunch of autismo man babies tell you what looks good.
>>
>>10745950
first of all
>/r9k/
second of all, it's shoes for basicfags. Every freshmen kiddy in college wears them and hipsters who refuse to grow up.
>>
>>10745950
>>10746045
Where can I get these shoes for cheap?
>inb4 make your own
>>
>>10746241
lol
>>
>>10746245
So what's the step above them?

I'm in my late '20s and wear similar shoes because they match the kind of clothes I and my peers wear, ie nice jeans and nice shirts or sweaters. I'm too old and too professional to wear athletic shoes, but nobody in my city wears real dress shoes on a daily basis unless they're accountants, bankers, or waiters at fancy restaurants. Chukkas are comfortable, look good with jeans, and seem to fit the general "dress code" well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.