[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast this stupid nigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: blessedboyhouston.jpg (293KB, 1080x1336px) Image search: [Google]
blessedboyhouston.jpg
293KB, 1080x1336px
I hate this guy so much thinks his fits are fire and is "highfashion" please roast this nigger on instagram @blessedboyhouston
>>
you should feel embarrassed
>>
real nice fit 9.5/10
>>
this guy take your lunch money bro?
>>
>>10743745
>getting this butthurt over high school drama

You're going to cringe hard as fuck over this memory when you turn 18 OP
>>
>>10743745
>highschool
>thinking we are your personal army
>having a tantrum

i would seriously not bother underages if they behaved well, but fuckers like you ruin everything.
>>
>>10743745
seems like a cool guy to be honest
8.5/10 would drink with this guy
>>
>>10743745
you're the reason Cobain killed himself
>>
Seems nice, i'll follow him
>>
>>10743745
let me guess, you just got cucked
welcome to /fa/ enjoy your stay
>>
>>10743745
god damn you are so pathetic.

>can't stand to see other people with confidence you dont have, even if it is big ego.
>he's cooler than you and you're jealous and a racist
>you run to a board of strangers who all see through your thinly veiled insecure bullshit

i'm sure you're a reeeeal cool guy OP.

also thats a pretty good fit he's got
>>
>>10743745
looks like a cool guy, I'll follow him
>>
>>10743745
try /pol/ instead
>>
>>10743745
That's just pathetic OP
>>
>>10743745
i fuck ur mom op
>>
>>10743745

Lmao, did this dude wife up your childhood friend that you live next door to and walk to school with everyday or something?

I know most high schools got student therapy groups so you guys could talk it out on why he makes you feel so insecure.

You could learn something from this Houston kid.
>>
Anon, we won't waste our bants on your high school bully.
>>
>>10743745
immature
>>
>>10743745
say something to his face OP you fucking pussy he'd body you familia
>>
>>10743745
fit is aite, bandana is cringe tho
>>
If you hate him so much, why are you talking about him and posting his page? All you did was widen his audience. Either youre shilling or simple
>>
>>10743745
why do you care so much about what others think of themselves. like wtf do you have autism? serious question
>>
>>10743745
You're just buttmad because your swag isn't high lvl
>>
>>10743745
Probably the surest way to get a board on 4chan to support and admire someone or something is to tell it how terrible said thing is by the board's standards and ask them to be your personal army.
>>
attacking black people is raycis though
>>
damn thats a nice fit i might put it in my inspo folder

thanks man
>>
File: wtf-face.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-face.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>10743745
now I remember why i stopped browsing
>>
>taking the bait
>>
>>10743745
just grab him and break it like a twig. or you need someone to hold your hand, nigger?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.