[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to be effay without looking like a fag? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1395824861924.jpg (231KB, 1400x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1395824861924.jpg
231KB, 1400x1722px
Is there any way to be effay without looking like a fag? I'm straight, but i like to dress nice, and everytime i try to pull an effay look people think i'm gay and people who know me make fun of me. Why do straight people just dress plain and boring? Can you point some inspirational looks for me who look masculine and also /fa/ worthy?
>>
What does effay mean? new here
>>
>>10743667
by not trying too hard, also everyone here is a /fa/ggot to some degree
>>
Don't behave like a fag
Don't wear tight clothes
Don't wear some super weird avant garde
Don't wear cdg or converse
Don't wear saturated pink
Don't wear oversize hoodies
Cut your hair
Don't twist your legs like a girl
etc
>>
>>10743683

because /fa/ reads as effay in english
>>
>>10743667
worrying about looking masculine is not a masculine thing to do

just dress the way you want you retard
>>
>>10743667
Don't act like a faggot
Don't walk like a faggot
Don't laugh like a faggot
Don't speak like a faggot
Don't stand like a faggot (fix your posture so it's not faggy)
Get some balls and you can wear anything
You can be a gay but not a faggot as well just to add that
being a faggot is never good
>>
lmao everyone thinks im a fag but then I fuck their girl so they cant really say shit
>>
>>10743769
wow! what a cool guy!
>>
>>10743667
you're probably not wearing normal clothes. it's like you're implying that fashionable clothes are vastly different than what most people wear.
its not really about what clothes you have. it's more how well your clothes fit and work together.

take everything you see on this board with a grain of salt my friend. the inspo threads aren't there for you to dress like the people in the pictures, they're there to give a very explicit frame of reference for certain styles. like magazines n shit it shows a very accentuated view of a certain style. then you look at them, pick what you like and turn it into your own style.

so i guess in general, this is probably happening because you might not be creating your own style, you're just dressing like they do in the pictures.

OR maybe i'm just a huge retard
>>
>>10743702
shoulder pads are also ultra masculine, you should try shoulder pads OP
>>
>>10743753
spot on

if you're a faggot then youre gonna look like a faggot. No need to blame you clothes. They can a problem, but are rarely the pure source of the problem
>>
>and everytime i try to pull an effay look people think i'm gay and people who know me make fun of me.
It's to tease you about it and test the water if you actually are gay. This is where the no homo meme comes from.

Straight, domiannt guys don't want the gay label, but if use this to feel out if you are gay and up for something.
>>
>>10744037
yeh OP, they just wanna smash
>>
>>10743667
If it's not your dress sense, then it's your circle of friends/where you live. If they make fun of you for looking gay, ask them what they have against queers. Tell them it's adolescent as fuck to use such homophobic slurs. And get some new friends.
>>
>>10744066
tru.

either you and your friends dont actually fit together very well.

or

they all see that you're trying too hard
>>
>>10744066
>>10744089
but

>>10744037

that's what I do desu
>>
dont worry about what other people say dude, they just dont get it. let them be plebs.
>>
>>10743667
you're obviously a faggot if you have so little confidence in your sexuality, you think people will question it because you dress nice. Stop being a beta, wear whatever the fuck you want
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.