[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there guys, super poor college fag here. Its very hard to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 301-OUTLIER-SlimDungarees-Black.jpg (110KB, 880x999px) Image search: [Google]
301-OUTLIER-SlimDungarees-Black.jpg
110KB, 880x999px
Hey there guys, super poor college fag here. Its very hard to be /fa/ on a super tight budget in not very /fa/ place (no good thrift cops) but so I am looking into buying a new pair of pants and I could really use some advice.

For a long time I have really wanted a pair of Outliers slim dungarees but seeing as how they are $200 I cant really bring myself to do it when I have a bunch of other responsibilities to tend to financially. However I am tired of wearing Levies, the 510's fit well but they just aren't great quality and the little red thing bugs me allot- just overall not very /fa/. However as I said I am not rich at all but I want to know what you guys consider to be the next step up from Levies? Cheap Mondays? Im looking to get black/grey jeans in the slim/skinny area.

Thank you for any responses, even trolls calling me poorfag.
>>
just sell adderall to your college friends
>>
>>10741420
I just buy it
>>
How do Levis 510 compare to 511?
>>
>>10741687
both spandex low rise crap

get 501s
>>
>>10741696
idk dood, the 501 is sort of dad core. Its becoming an /fa/ meme to hate low rise jeans, probably because all the shia posting.

>>10741687
I own 510's and 511's, the 510's are vastly superior if you want to show off your legs or boots
>>
>>10741418
Dickie's Slim Fit.
>>
>>10741982
autism core
>>
>>10741418

What's your budget? If you hawk around online you're bound to find sales - decent jeans for sub $100. Just takes patience.

Read up on the sticky and educate yourself. It's not the best, but it's a good place to start if you just trying to look not shit/ feel better about yourself. Just don't get too into it or you'll always feel shit like the rest of us and constantly compare yourself to those around you. No one is going to admit it but at the end of the day fashion becomes a mental illness where you're never satisfied.

I like edwin. Decent japanese denim that can be had for $80ish. Also dont be afraid to buy second hand online (ebay, grailed, etc)
>>
>>10745373
Hey thanks so much man
>>
>>10741418
hey man, i got some prana brion's tapered and they are pretty good budget techwear trousers. They are also dirt cheap in US (im in UK)
>>
>>10741418
if you're poor just get normal/classic clothes from malls like H&m, Zara, Cheap Monday,...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.