[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which university is the most effay? I vote nyu because >over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 41

File: 1438405783644.png (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438405783644.png
64KB, 900x900px
Which university is the most effay?
I vote nyu because
>over priced
>over hyped
very effay
>>
Ivies and small rich private schools are most effay because you can look down on people who went to public universities.
>>
>>10737988
In terms of actual fashion? It depends.

On one hand, you have places that have rich people who blow a lot on fashion but that may not be particular geniuses. I'm sure you'd find a lot of these places in the south - Vanderbilt comes to mind as a likely candidate.

On the other hand, if you're going for pure money and power, I suppose the ivies and various NYC universities may be an option, but that's really not the case anymore. The ivy I went to had extremely fashionable people, sure, but a lot of people were just hard working nerds who got themselves there through sheer force of will. The latter group was generally well dressed but not particularly fashionable.
>>
>>10737988
this type of thread needs to be banned desu
that being said, columbia forever will be the most effay university
>NYC
>Ivy
>what else do you need to know
saged
>>
>Not an actual fashion school

Try Parsons or FIT you dolt
>>
obscure private schools in 2nd world european countries
>>
>>10738194
>tryhard asians and radical feminists
>effay
>>
>>10737988
This. It's location, in the heart of Soho as well as the giant effay South Korean/Japanese/Rich Chinese contributes greatly to the effay appeal of NYU
>>
>>10738738
Parsons def
>>
I always get a laugh whenever I see my school mentioned this way.
>>
File: wcmc_headerlogo_print.jpg (816KB, 1500x361px) Image search: [Google]
wcmc_headerlogo_print.jpg
816KB, 1500x361px
>>10737988
>Weill Cornell
>Social elitism of living and working in UES, academic elitism of Ivy League
>tfw when girls have sex with me because they think I'm going to be an MD, but I am and will always be a broke-ass PhD
>>
>first semester of college at expensive private LAC in the NESCAC
>got a B+ in an English course I really didn't even want to be in
>likely bombed the final in a course required for my major
>my GPA is trashed now and I won't be able to transfer to an Ivy/MIT/UChicago, chances of Ivy for grad school look slim now

Should I just kill myself? My entire sense of self worth comes from being able to smugly look down at others internally, all while maintaining a facade of indifference towards my abilities. I want people not only to feel inadequate in comparison to me, but to also feel stupid and ashamed for ever taking pride in their achievements when mine are objectively greater and i don't even appear to brag. And I can't do that if I'm a B+ student at a B+ school.
>>
>>10739731
HAHAHAH you described me to a tee.

I'm a 3.9 student, top 5% in my major, and I got a shitty fucking B- from this prof on my LAST semester (this Fall, I just got my bachelor)

I know that feel. Everyone tells me my grades are superb and why worry about one class, but I need to be at least 3.9 to feel better than everyone.

Luckily I already did my Grad Apps and most of them don't need your fall semester grades.
>>
File: IMG_20243.jpg (298KB, 912x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20243.jpg
298KB, 912x530px
>>10737988

>Montreal
>all the students are /fa/
>everyone speaks french
>difficult as fuck

hard to beat desu senpai

NYU is good too

Ivys can be good, but are filled with chinks and jews wearing Vineyard Vines
>>
>>10739758
Do you go to a relatively-prestigious-but-not-ivy-leauge school too? Honestly if I were in an Ivy now i'd just be kickin' it and living by the mantra of Cs get degrees (I'd still try for A's but a B wouldn't kill me) because the only people i wouldn't be able to shit on academically are other ivy league students in my major with higher grades. And those are likely people I'd wanna be friends with anyway, and who I'd be worthy of associating myself with because we're all taking about the same challenging levels of coursework. I could deal with not being in the 99.999 percentile, but not being in the 99.9 percentile is just a big ego-crusher.
>>
File: Deep Springs FA.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Springs FA.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
Seen in another thread http://www.deepsprings.edu/
>>
>>10739811
I go to a school far less than prestigious. I go to the University of Utah.

I applied to almost exclusively ivy league grad schools though. Because as you said, I would be way more content with life in them.

I kind of wish I wasn't this way, though. Always trying to feel superior.

I am sure it is a consequence of low self-esteem, although I feel way confident. I am not sure what it is, but I think it is a flaw. What do you think?
>>
>>10739849
Salt Lake sucks f a m, I'm glad I got away for college
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 325x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 325x260px
This shithole of a school I go to.

>no one is /fa/
>girls are ugly as fuck
>Houston heat is absolutely unbearable
>Asian internationals everywhere
>almost no one knows how to dress themselves
>superiority complex of being as good as an ivy (lolwut)

At least there are some cool people here.
>>
>>10739872
to add on:

no one here wants to learn shit I feel like. everyone is about just memorizing without understanding, which blows.
>>
>>10739849
yea you're shit lmao.

>he thinks a 3.9/top5% at UTAH is something worth bringing up

m8 you would get demolished if you went to an actual good school. consider yourself fortunate you're not at an ivy because you'd fail out after a year.
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 750x1334px
Not /fa/ at all but a bunch of cool people
>>
>>10739890
lol

>not factoring in major
>thinks his business degree means something
>thinks ivy leagues are actually harder
>>
>>10739849
Nah that's exactly what it is! It's a major flaw of mine and one I'm desperate to get rid of. It's the kind of thought patterns that fueled my eating disorder which could've royally fucked my high school performance, thus undergrad applications, if my parents hadn't intervened as swiftly as they did. I'm confident too, because I DO understand on some level that I'm considered impressive by some people. It's just the idea that people from Princeton/people of any higher social standing really could look at me and say "HAHA she thinks she's actually smart and talented? Where does she get off feeling proud when she's so far below us?", and be completely valid because they're in a better position to judge than I am. I know people generally don't work like that, but the hypothetical possibility alone is discouraging.

Lmao the fact that my brother is a model for a very famous brand and no one from my area has even heard of the college i go to fuels the fire even more but that's another story
>>
>>10739917
cant hear you over the sound of my trust fund, limitless life and career prospects, social connections, and the inherently good genetics and upbringing that comes from generations of breeding

public school fags stay jelly LOL
>>
>american "universities"

feels good to be britbong now and then
>>
>paying for uni
>>
File: url.png (7KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7KB, 258x196px
>>10737988
Not sure which school is most effay, but I can tell that it isn't mine.

90% of girls:
>white
>from a suburb outside Toronto
>olive parka
>low top converse
>not wearing socks even when wearing a winter jacket
>light wash denim or yoga pants
>Toronto blue jays snapback

Guys:
>dressed by mom
>>
>>10739244
>in the heart of Soho

It isn't even in soho
>>
>>10739731
Which LAC in the NESCAC? I just applied to all of them.
>>
File: wesleyan.png (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
wesleyan.png
7KB, 180x180px
>>10740507
It actually is a great school, and the coursework can definitely be rigorous, especially if you're like me and try to join a bunch of ECs. I just don't feel entitled to brag about going there/ complain about the rigor of my classes because it's not an Ivy League therefore it's obviously a shitty B+ school and not good enough (according to my insecurities).

Good luck with your apps though! If you do end up going to Wesleyan, just don't take a class with a professor named Joel Pfister. Trust me.
>>
File: url.png (3KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
3KB, 312x162px
If you don't go to Michigan you're a peasant
>>
>>10739804
Came to post this

Bunch of rich fucks from Toronto wearing common projects on slushy/salted sidewalks
>>
>>10737988

>over priced
>over hyped

Sounds like every major american university.
>>
>>10739244
>Discussing which uni is effay, but not knowing the neighborhood NYU is found in.
>Referring to Greenwich Village as SoHo.
>Probably doesn't even know that SoHo is an acronym.
>>
>>10740737
kek
>>
>>10740567
t. University of Michigan student
>>
how is mcgill? is it hard to get into for usa kids?
>>
>>10740227
I miss going here.
>>
>>10740992
I'm from the us and I'm applying for next fall. From what I can see, you need consistency with grades and all, but test scores matter a lot too. You'll need some subject tests in addition to your sat, not sure about the act. Also, there's a lot of variety between schools; for example the science department is much more competitive than arts.
>>
>>10740567
Ann Arbor is a dirty whore.
>>
>>10739731
what a piece of shit
>>
>>10740227
pls,
Western>queens
>>
definitely parsons

>literally rick owens central
>new york and overpriced as shit
>everyone stays up until 3 am in the sewing workshops and have no social life
>>
>>10739758

haha shit, I always wondered why some people were the way they were and did what they did, but to just believe they were husk narcissists seemed too easy and cliche, i'm grateful for you two for putting my mind at rest
>>
>>10737988
Hey /fa/,

What are good university's for studying abroad in ether UK or America? Price is not that much of a problem.

Looking to get into either finance and investments or industrial engineering. Grades are average.
>>
>>10740043

Isn't your problem obvious? 'I'm insecure but confident lol'' '' I was better than this/wasn't like this but I need to be like this and spend all this time being like this'' -- '' Once I get x go to x school I will be awesome enough to stop this''
> literally having an eating disorder. Its all as plain as day
You both are a clinically diagnosable narcissists,

I'll appeal to your vanity to help you - don't go google some psychology today shit and tell yourself you don't act 'grandiose' and don't actually try and attack people or whatever. Read some Freud, then some Kohut. 2 years of therapy, you'll make some progress. Above all you need to realise that you can stop being as you are right now, by just choosing to not live as you are right now
>>
>>10739900
please be kidding bro. the only cool people are exchange students
>>
>>10741291
where else are you applying that looks good?
>>
>American """""""Universities""""""""
>>
>>10742096
SICK BURN
>>
>>10742096
XDDDDD JAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>10742039
Is NPD /fa/?
>>
File: 6CWcuqMJ.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6CWcuqMJ.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>10741491

you already know, buddy
>>
>>10742335

Depends

appropiate to the personal and general situation, positive/influential, probably yeah.

Mourinho, Lenin, Goethe, Napoelon, young Freud. Delightfully arrogant and irreverent. Anyone trying to make something of themselves or make a change is doing so via their own narcissism. But with these people, the 'narcissistic personality disorder' is never apparent because they never fail to live up to their chosen identity, due to their immense talent. They can exist as non-narcissists because their narcissism is appeased, they haven't encountered failure. The problems of narcissism, and where it becomes truly boring and unfashionable, is when it exists in people who aren't able to find any identity that is suitable that they can work with. So the the confusion, the anxiety, the highs and lows in self esteem and constant low level rage and consequent spite, begins. I don't know, maybe this is cool? Certainly it describes a lot of artists. But they manage to handle that stuff and sublimate it into something creative, in the same way Mourinho manages it with football success and eventually they usually achieve health and lose their narcissism. I'm describing male adolescence, really, what on earth do you think the quarter life crisis is about? But if you can't make a success of anything to an appropriate degree, you get the people I was responding to or worse. Isolate yourself, start dreaming. Avoid real work and start dreaming of how you'll be when you get cool 'optimum' clothes. Maybe go on /fit/ as well. At best you feel like you are on a constant treadmill filled with fear and dread in case it all falls apart. Anorexia. Idk it isn't good.

Look at this poster, she's unhappy. She's been given some intelligence, but she's miserable because she is...wait for it....imagining that someone from Princeton (lel) might go 'wow this girl thinks she's hot shit but I am even smarterier than her!!1' And she doesn't notice how stupid or infantile she sounds
>>
>>10740992

make sure that you have a good GPA and high test scores, and like another poster said, you need to take some subject tests or the ACT also

if you have the scores, you get in, simple as that
>>
>>10742399

So is Mcgill different from other universities in that it isn't quite attractive enough to have select for things like athletics or outside work or being a nig nog?
>>
>>10742115
>>10742119
>American """"""comebacks""""""
>>
>>10742393
Poster you're referring to and you're right, typing it out as candidly as possible makes me see how dumb it sounds. Reminds me of when I was little and would throw a fit whenever I didn't win at Candyland.

I'm not at the "avoiding real work or dreaming" stage though. I'm working even harder now than I ever did in high school and trying to do the best I can with my skill set. The whole "self worth stemming from putting others down" was an exaggeration, it's definitely not how I feel most of the time. I realize how fucked up that sentiment is and so I try not to feed into it, and in a lot of situations I feel relaxed and I don't have to "compete". Otherwise lmao I'd be entirely unable to maintain friendships/relationships. And yes, I see the correlation between these thoughts/ behaviors and the damage it can cause to myself and others. For one it's fucking exhausting for me and it's annoying and unbearable for anyone to listen to me ramble about how "I got an A in this hard class but I can't ACCEPT it because I don't think I DESERVE it waah please validate me"

I desperately desperately want to believe things like "all bodies are beautiful" and "you're not worthless because you didn't go to college, everyone has their own pace/limits" but then sometimes The Voice comes back with "You only think that because you're Weak and have given up yourself. How dare you have Merciful feelings towards Literal Human Scum". And idk if it was a part of me that existed outside of myself I'd just love to kill it right now but I'm just as responsible for those thoughts as any other and so I have to work to actively dismantle that toxic component of my personality.
>>
>>10739822
correct answer but you're probably too smart/weird for your own good if you went there
>>
who /brit/ here

Oxford boyz
>>
>>10740043
I used to think like this until I had to transfer to a public uni bc even the highest scholarship at my old uni wasn't going to be enough if I didn't follow the IB->PE/HF route. transferring to the uni where almost everyone from my high school went ha e me a huge ego-check that I desperately needed. I'm a lot happier and far more relaxed now, although my 17 year old self would laugh at me and call me pathetic for settling.
>>
>>10742615
>ha e
>gave
I guess 17 year old me would be right
>>
>>10742593
>tfw Warwick is /r9k/ in uni form
ffs
>>
Why is everyone on /fa/ so insecure?
>>
>>10742636
I didn't like it much last time I headed down there

It changed for the worse imo
>>
>>10742660
to be fair it's not all bad
>every French student wearing meme smiths on the top floor of the library
>Asian students either dressed by mum or head to toe in Raf
makes me kek every time
>>
>>10742633
that's the reason I'm having a hard time settling, but when you put it like that... I mean... 17yr old me was a dumbass, why am I trying to appeal to her? I'm probably more pathetic as a slave to my own mind, preoccupied with superiority, than as someone who's content with and "settled for" a school that isn't an ivy.
>>
File: Brown_University_Logo-500x252.jpg (23KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Brown_University_Logo-500x252.jpg
23KB, 500x252px
>
>>
File: swing nigga.jpg (28KB, 426x239px) Image search: [Google]
swing nigga.jpg
28KB, 426x239px
How to get in any university outside the U.S.:
Open the door
>>
>>10742517

Eh I appeciate your sentiments here, but don't think you are as benevolent as this post, and ignore the quite foul stuff you wrote above-- ''I want people to feel embarrassed that they were ever proud of their own achivements when they meet me'' Jesus. You've been shamed because some of your remarks sound OTT and have retreated a bit, okay.

If you aren't dreaming or avoiding real work, then what was the anorexia about?

The dreaming stage wasn't in reference to you, but a more general explanation of what happens when a someone in a narcissistic stage starts failing. Right now you've still got some hope but what year of college are you in? You can bet if shit isn't right you'll start inventing ways to fuck yourself up. You mentioned you don't go to an Ivy, you got anorexia around the time you were applying I guess? Dreaming is one of the possible options, dreaming, rationalising, and/or creating fake barriers and restrictions on oneself. Shit like Anorexia like most very effective defences has a bit of all of them.

The fact you are working really hard now and getting rewards from it is a really positive thing though, and I imagine it'll lead you too a better place if you keep it up. Someday after doing really well you'll run up against some people leagues above you, and hopefully be able to handle it ''I could deal with not being in the 99.999 percentile, but not being in the 99.9 percentile is just a big ego-crusher.''

(also come on, if you were in the 99.99 percentile and weren't a total bum you'd surely be in harvard in a flash senpai?)

You don't have to work to dismantle anything, that's a trap your crafty but not quite Ivy crafty ego has laid for you. Me me me me, maybe therapy, maybe a yoga retreat and so on. you can't ever think your way out of a toxic personality, ifs self-protecting. don't think about yourself, focus on action. Are you hurting anyone? What are you doing right now? That's all people care about.
>>
>>10742593
O X F O R D
X
F
O
R
D
>>
>>10742799

99.9 percentile*

Cont

Nobody gives a shit that you secretly want them to feel like shit in your indifferently brilliant presence, not everyone be as fucked up.

Eh god I have more to say but I don't know where to begin. Maybe tell me more about yourself if you can stand my projected hostility
I find it pretty scary that you describe feeling like normal people are literal human scum
>>
>>10742674
Unfortunately very true.
And every other asian guy wearing yeezys
>>
>>10737999
I don't know about you but where I live people look down on those who go to private schools
>>
>>10742894
lol you live in a bumfuck town or somethin?
>>
>>10739872
ayee rice senpai we out here.

>no one is /fa/
pretty much. Save for the koreans but thats a given.
>girls are ugly as fuck
I used to disagree with this but once I left the rice bubble to go back home I realized how true it was
>Houston heat is absolutely unbearable
Not that bad but I've been in texas most my life so
>Asian internationals everywhere
>almost no one knows how to dress themselves
very true
>superiority complex of being as good as an ivy (lolwut)
also true

what college u @
>>
You people are fucking obsessed with this shit.
>>
>actually caring this much about university "prestige"

Proves that this board is full of 18-year-olds.
>>
>>10739872
Im considering coming there for a year or so for physics, is it any good?
>>
>>10742818
You ARE taking a lot of liberties in defining me for some crack self-appointed psychoanalyst on the internet, but you raise good points
>Nobody gives a shit that you secretly want them to feel like shit in your indifferently brilliant presence, not everyone be as fucked up.

I mean that sounds so obvious stated like that. Some people, lucky as they are, don't feel inadequate in the presence of hardly anyone, not because of how they compare but because they just don't fucking care how they compare. I'd rather adopt that attitude than the "second place is first loser" and "normies REEEEE" attitude that I have now. I'm able to recognize the need to "push people down" is a sign of insecurity, yet I claim these hypothetical Princetonians are totally entitled to do the exact same thing? It's completely inconsistent logic. We'd be equally fucked up people in that scenario.

>you describe feeling like normal people are literal human scum
Because if I have to enforce these high standards on myself I have to enforce them on others right? I'm miserable for having my own incessant internal judge, so I have to drag others down with me so they can all be just as miserable and I feel less isolated. Which is a) pointless, because the "dragging down" only exists in my own mind and has no impact on actually mentally stable, secure people and b) selfish, because even if it did have real-life consequences, why should I make people suffer just because I'm dealing with my own junk? They don't need to be implicated in my problems, they have nothing to do with them.

>Maybe tell me more about yourself?
Is this entertaining to you? You're taking me as if I were a very textbook case but you aren't entirely wrong. I would think I would be boring as shit to you.
>>
File: Dartmouth.jpg (202KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
Dartmouth.jpg
202KB, 580x387px
Dartmouth College
>Ivy League
>Tiny
>New England
>Trust Fund Babies
>>
>>10742593
Kent here. Not too bad; quite a lot of rich people that think they're /fa/ because they wear high street designer shit. Nice little city though. Just wish there was a bigger music scene.
>>
>>10742593
East Anglia

Norfolk is one of the nicest parts of the country desu
>>
>>10740478
>>10740737
Thanks for letting me know. You guys are totally right NYU is in Greenwich Village, not SoHo. Sorry for my uninformed post.
>>
File: nuts.gif (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.gif
18KB, 200x200px
>>10742750
hey there hill buddy
>>
>>10743331

There's more too it than just focusing on action though, you've got to sort of accept the feelings that you have, but in a way that doesn't make it part of the problem or the cycle. With anorexia i'm told it's a mix of euphoria/superiority/despair, it isn't just hating yourself for not being thin enough right? Likewise even your 'recognition that I'm fucked up' your 'desire to change' is part of the same process, unless it actually leads to action. Issue is nobody ever accepted your grandiosity when it was appropiate, really connected with you and let you know it was okay. The problem isn't your flawed self, the flaws exist because imperfect children need to be accepted despite them in order to really move beyond them > Reminds me of when I was little and would throw a fit whenever I didn't win at Candyland. Kinda weird that you mentioned this.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Analysis-Self-Psychoanalytic-Narcissistic-Personality/dp/0226450120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450820007&sr=8-1&keywords=heinz+kohut

I'll write more tomorrow cause i'm exhausted, but you should buy this and read it, says much more, much better, than I ever could. It's a struggle at the beginning but if the anecdotes he keeps putting out resonates with you, you'll probably keep on reading more without any effort.

Also finally does it really matter why I'm responding to you? There's that insecurity again. It isn't about me! Either its interesting and/or helpful to you or it isn't.

Also maybe a weird q, but what's your love life been like?
>>
>>10743380

>>10742989

1st post

> You ARE taking a lot of liberties in defining me for some crack self-appointed psychoanalyst on the internet, but you raise good points

> Is this entertaining to you? You're taking me as if I were a very textbook case but you aren't entirely wrong. I would think I would be boring as shit to you.

You think you aren't a textbook case? Former anorexic clever girl anxious ivy grad school ambitions? Whoa, as if didn't I catch you in the last quriky romantic film I saw? Narcissism says, it's different, there is more to this than what meets the eye, let me explain....

I'm just saying people aren't that complicated, and if you find yourself getting some resonance from what i'm saying but then telling yourself 'oh but, this is different, this is more complicated, its different like this and that' -- that's a defence.

> let me explain...

Okay there you go again with that crap, ''I recognise that this view I have is inconsistent'' ''I recognize that I need to change my mind' me me me me me me. Nobody cares gurl. I already shamed you about it, and you go right back too it? you aren't making any progress like that. Are you hurting people? Are you making their lives better? Focus on action, that's what defines you. Anyone who lives in their own head, defines themselves according to their identity, which ruins themselves and others.

I think you sound like a nice girl really, desu in real life I'd maybe fancy you, but this only works one way. You were already nice enough to tip me off so I'd be failing you if I hadn't listened

> For one it's fucking exhausting for me and it's annoying and unbearable for anyone to listen to me ramble about how "I got an A in this hard class but I can't ACCEPT it because I don't think I DESERVE it waah please validate me"
>>
>>10738194
fuck yeah, hoping i get into graduate school there this season
>>
>>10742936
brown town
how about you?
>>10742965
there's no denying that rice does have great academics, especially for engineering and sciences, so it's definitely worth looking into. everything else about the university (parties, social life, etc.) is pretty mediocre. Houston is meh, but it's a big city which means there's a pretty good concert scene as well.
>>
>>10743380
you forgot
>m'lady
>>
File: download.jpg (1KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
1KB, 110x110px
saint martins.
>>
>>10743265
wanna fuck?
>>
>>10739804
lmao mcgill students speaking french, are you serious? fashionable if you consider american college bros fashionable.
>>
>>10739758
I've got 3.2 gpa 1 and a half year in and I was planning to go to graduate school but realistically my gpa is so trashed that there's no way I can get accepted anywhere good by the time I'm done with my bachelor.
>>
>>10743503
r u a qt?
>>
File: penn.gif (96KB, 1088x974px) Image search: [Google]
penn.gif
96KB, 1088x974px
go ivy or just go to community college :-)
>>
Any of you faggots go to Columbia?
>>
>>10743611
>Penn
>Real Ivy

tippity top kek
>>
>>10743417
Mcmurtry. You from out of state?

>everything else about the university (parties, social life, etc.) is pretty mediocre.

shout out to architechtronica tho
>>
>>10744291
mcm is nice as fuck

yah i'm from illinois. you from texas?

archi was actually pretty good, nod was ok but i got sick and had to leave early
>>
>>10744309
yeah its pretty nice but the floor culture kinda sucks

yeah moved to dallas little longer than a decade ago

lol almost threw up on the dance floor because I was going a little too hard. I was sober too.

nod seems fun but i skipped on it because didn't want to go alone.

I feel like I've seen you a couple times. There's only ever one decently dressed guy I see walking from brown. You wear boots?
>>
File: Alexandra Tikerpuu.jpg (45KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra Tikerpuu.jpg
45KB, 500x750px
>>10737988
STEM education trumps all others.

all of these "artists" are totally not effay.

Not only are STEM students superior in intelligence, but in 5 to 10 year we will have pussy on tap.

anybody actually going to school for Fashion or Film or Design are the biggest C.u.c.k.s. imaginable. Computer science majors are our generation's cool kids.
>>
Definitely NYU.

Source: I go to NYU
>>
File: lomonosov-moscow-state.jpg (22KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
lomonosov-moscow-state.jpg
22KB, 550x412px
Nobody with the right answer.
>>
Not here

(but my 3.96 GPA is effay)
>>
>>10743479
alright everyone go home this guy wins
>>
>>10744363
holy shit yah thats me.
>>
>>10744450
>but in 5 to 10 year we will have pussy on tap.
Have you actually spoken to people with STEM degrees who are 5/10 years out of school?

I work with them regularly. They do not get laid much, if at all. The vast majority of those with Ph.Ds in STEM fields are pretty obviously on the autistic spectrum and don't make nearly as much as you'd think.

>>10743537
If you had any math skills you'd realize that you could easily bump a 3.2 up to a figure that would be at least minimally competitive for grad school. It'd just take hard effort.

Most schools also have a re-take policy, which essentially allows you to over-write the existing grade. You could easily do that with your worst grades to lessen the impact of the 3.2.

Food for thought.

>>10743387
I like this post, so to add to it:

I've been to both an ivy league school and a non-ivy league school for different degrees.

There is absolutely no fucking shame in going to the latter. The former sounds fancy on paper but - in reality - had little other than marginally smarter classmates seated next to me.

If you are even reasonably driven, you could easily bootstrap yourself from a shitty Bachelors from a state school into an Ivy League grad school diploma - and that'd be goddamn impressive. It'd just require a lot of effort to distinguish yourself, which isn't impossible but is admittedly quite difficult.

(That's exactly what I did, and it basically required clawing myself up from the fucking mud)
>>
Education is undeniably effay.
>>
File: Concordia.gif (21KB, 3032x758px) Image search: [Google]
Concordia.gif
21KB, 3032x758px
Concordia is pretty overtly /fa/. Definitely way more than Mcgill.
>>
>>10744363
not me responding in >>10744529 but i do wear boots. what a small world.

what year are you?
>>
File: vu07b.jpg (133KB, 2653x1199px) Image search: [Google]
vu07b.jpg
133KB, 2653x1199px
>have closet full of various pastel Vineyard Vines shorts and button-downs
>pick any two
>sperries
>>
Who /community college/ here?
>>
>>10744636
lol cant say im surprised. rice is pretty small

im a sophomore

if you ever see a black guy in b/w flyknit racers its probably me.
>>
>>10744675
Disgusting
>>
File: Tufts_univ_blue.jpg (134KB, 1317x562px) Image search: [Google]
Tufts_univ_blue.jpg
134KB, 1317x562px
I'm starting next fall.

Mostly effay and can get me into an ivy league law school.

Thoughts?
>>
>>10742936
>>10743417
>>10744309
>>10744363
>>10744529
yo im at will rice, oc tho
>>
File: image396.jpg (58KB, 862x371px) Image search: [Google]
image396.jpg
58KB, 862x371px
who /leasteffay/ here?
>>
>>10740567
every girl that goes there is a massive jap
>>
File: miss.png (97KB, 955x432px) Image search: [Google]
miss.png
97KB, 955x432px
Arch major, school is not effay at all but neither is paying for school
>>
>>10744988
Get on my level bitch
>>
File: just.jpg (303KB, 1110x1222px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
303KB, 1110x1222px
>>10744738
With a 3.1 gpa, changing majors and transfering to uni
Kek, I should just sepuku desu
>>
>>10745113
You're not on his level, bruh
>>
File: Skidmore_College.jpg (66KB, 226x227px) Image search: [Google]
Skidmore_College.jpg
66KB, 226x227px
>When you go to a small, elitist, "artsy" private school
>When it's pretty good but not an ivy
>overpriced AF
>In bumfuck nowhere unless you like horse racing
Keep waiting for med school I guess, and hope I get into an MD program not in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>10744450

Most kekworthy post i've ever read

My god you don't know what you're talking about it'd take paragraphs to even begin to explain why.

shortly: art kids stay cool, stem kids stay cucks, all of human history isn't changing because mark jewenberg's got some nice media coverage. STEM people just haven't got 'it' and as much as you imagine in 5-10 years that bitch in your picture will be as broken as you are already, eager to hop into bed with some STEM master race fag, the most cursory glance at the actual people in those fields would obliterate that delusion

something you clearly haven't bothered to do, because you're as much of a cuck with that attitude as the thoughtless kids taking arts and not considering the future
>>
whats the most /fa/ australian uni?
im thinking unsw, usyd or umelb
>>
Opinions on King's College London lads?
>>
who /failingaucklanduni/ here
>>
Where can an SAT score of 2010 and a GPA of 2.6 get me?
>>
>>10745610

really not very fashionable man, awful private school people eugh

but don't let that dictate your choice
>>
>>10745656
it's fashionable as in it has rich people with designer brands. what are some /fa/-uk universities? Apart from oxbridge
>>
>>10745641
>>10745641
Community college.
You're going to need an SAT score damn close to 2400 to make up for that.
>>
>>10745679
Not the other poster but,

>2.7 High School GPA

Left school for a few years.

Went to ghetto-tier Community College
>3.9 GPA
>32 ACT
Transferred to Cornell University.

>>10745641
Well as we always say, "There's an easy way into ASU... open the door".
>>
>>10742958
Ehh, when you are lilited due to geography, how much prestige your university has means a lot in terms of educational outcomes as well as the culture of a place.

When I was checking out where to go, it wasn't the higher ranked uni impressing me that made me want to go there. The lower ranked uni presented itself so poorly that I wanted to do anything I could to not have to go there.
>>
>>10742050

I am a foreign exchange student
>>
>>10745672
Imperial/LSE/UCL
>>
>>10742035
Lse
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 454x324px
Benilde in the Philippines, the whole building is literally all white walls and glass windows
>>
>>10745791
Whats ucl got that kcl hasnt

>>10746096
Not with average grades
>>
>>10746256
International recognition and a much better location imo
>>
>>10746256

Also UCL has a left wing/socially concious reputation (almost to a bullshit extent)

KCL on the other hand, last I heard of them the president of their rugby society was shamed by the media for harrassing some woman

not saying the above is good, but unless you think old etonians are effay...
>>
>>10745693
Cornell is a B-tier school my friend, best watch yourself
>>
Cambridge or bust, Ivy League schools and American universities are overrated. Quality of instruction is garbage
>>
>>10744833
Pretty good nescac, there are better out there
>>
>>10744966
what year are you?

we should have a rice /fa/ meetup. /fa/ crawl
>>
>>10746256
>kcl
>effay

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
>>
>>10743676
hoping to go there. have the grades scores and ECs but the acceptance rate is so fucking low...
>>
/brit/ lads who don't go to /YORK/ are wasting their time

Best British city, best place to chill
>>
>>10744988
tbqh MIT is pretty /fa/
>>
>>10744833
bruh are you in the fb group? i cant handle the quirkiness
>>
>Strand Polytechnic
>Effay

Pick one mate.
>>
johns hopkins
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>10746949
what?
>>
>>10737988

Na NYU is full of foreigners and rich kids too dumb to go to a good school and looked down upon by their peers

Most /fa/ school would be the whitest/most elitist ivy which is probably Princeton for undergrad and Harvard for any graduate program
>>
>>10744966
are the south colleges as uneffay as the north?
>>
>>10739849
>goes to a no name uni
>thinks that his 3.9 holds meaning
LMFAO
>>
>>10747293
pretty much. I see no difference
>>
>>10745113

Berkeley least /fa/ too much academic stress to give a fuck about appearances. Although some do try.

Source: I go there
>>
>>10747027
Yeah, the barbershop quartet they're organizing is a bit much.
>>
>>10737988
>NYU
>effay at all
lmao it's literally stan smith: the school
>>
>>10739731
>>10739758
>>10739811
Degeneracy
>>
>>10742593
glasgow - kind of /fa/, maybe a bit more so than edinburgh because it's sort of edgier (read: poorer city, lower proportion of kids from private schools). but then there's a fair proportion of total ugly nerds
>>
>>10737999
>Private universities
>Nothing but polos, sperries, and prepcore
Literally tie a noose and kill yourself
>>
>>10747890
Topkek
>>
>>10737988
>the majority of NYU students are art students
>heart of NYC
>trust fund babbies

yep
>>
>>10747890
Do you honestly think that people outside of 4chan fit into your preconceived notions of them? Do you think that you can categorize an entire fucking school with an inane comparison to a literal piece of clothing (the likes of which I've only seen criticized on /fa/, by the way)? Further, what school do you think is more fashionable? I mean, if NYU is the "Stan Smith" of schools, than everyone else is the "Vans Authentic" or "Uggs" or "Top-Siders" or "Jordans": the school.
>>
>cornell
>penn
>dartmouth
lol @ all the low tier ivies people branding themselves as part of the ivy league

have you guys not noticed that top tier ivies don't say "they're ivy league" :^)
>>
>>10748621
>implying dartmouth isn't the most chad ivy-core school out there
>>
>>10748623
>not going to Princeton on legacy
>being part of that whole Yale "thing"
>>
threads like this is how I know I've outgrown /fa/

caring about uni 'prestige'

yeah yeah I know recruiters do or whatever, but actually talking about it...fuck. You do realise outside of your suburban bubble when you get to the ivy league or whatever, talking about this kind of shit is decidedly 'uneffay'
>>
File: best uni eva.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
best uni eva.png
17KB, 400x400px
Easily the best. Used to be Melbourne University before they sold out and accepted a horde of international students.
>>
>>10745791
imperial is full of menswear faggotry

LSE and UCL are good tho, along with CSM, chelsea, goldsmiths, camberwell
>>
>>10748621
harvard, princeton, yale, columbia, dartmouth, penn, brown, cornell
i'm pretty sure that's the ivy power ranking
but then again i go to dartmouth so i'm biased
>>
>>10748621
> ^^^People at Amherst be like...
>>
princeton with 4.0 (granted only one semester so far but still) here, 1v1 me irl
>>
>>10750221
why are u bragging about ur grades on 4chan hahahaha
>>
>>10745190
how do u like Skidmore? I'm applying
>>
>>10750221
how is princeton
>>
I hate the be that kid m8s but could anyone offer me some advice for getting into Columbia? I want to apply but I don't want to waste my money if I'm just going to be rejected because of my 30 ACT and 3.7 gpa
>>
>>10750271
yeah m8 unless u are broke as fuck, first year college, or are involved in some insane extra curricular, your best bet is trying to transfer in or wait until grad school (don't listen to me though, if you want to apply then apply. Don't let some anonymous poster on a Cambodian Herbal Tea forumn dissuade you from following your dreams)
>>
>>10750060
I would rank UPenn over Dartmouth but at that point you're rly just splitting hairs, both are great schools obviously
>>
>>10750271
Transfer.
I had shit grades in high school, like the "this kid's going to McDonald's University" level.

Left school, went overseas to try and join a foreign army, they wouldn't let me in sadly. Found a job and worked to earn enough money to come back to the US, sort of ended up in the middle of the Crisis in the Donbass, got back to the US after.

Went to a shitty Community College, earned some good grades, and then transferred to an Ivy League school.
>>
>>10750278
>>10750335
My second choice is nyu f am, if I do well there one year would Columbia be chill with me transferring uptown?
>>
>>10750364
If you can give a legit reason for transfering, beyond "I want to go to XYZ more than my current school".
>>
lol the "best" school i've gotten into so far is Fordham
fuck my life why not just anhero
>>
>>10749774
I was talking about Imperial as a school not the students, they are all cucks.

>CSM, chelsea. goldsmiths, camberwell
what the fuck are these? It's not effay to go to a shit school
>>
>>10750364
lol bro just go to community college for a year instead of wasting your money at NYU
>>
>>10750596
Which campus senpai?
>>
>not getting a techincal/vocational degree
>not at least going to community college for your first two years
Literally wasting your money.
>>
>>10750790
Rose Hill. Do you go there? I probably won't enroll because I haven't received any merit aid yet (assuming that I ever will) and I'm not a fan of Catholicism.
>>
>>10750271
yeah i mean i have a 4.0 and 2260 SAT and my chances are still low, as other people said transferring is probably your best bet.
>>
>>10750705
>CSM, chelsea. goldsmiths, camberwell
>what the fuck are these? It's not effay to go to a shit school

lmao i love seeing STEM autists getting triggered by the existence of arts colleges
>>
>>10742415

It has nothing to do with ranking compared to other universities, it's because its Canadian and that's how Canadian schools are designed
>>
File: ReedCollege.jpg (176KB, 852x856px) Image search: [Google]
ReedCollege.jpg
176KB, 852x856px
I'm applying to colleges and this is my number one. Thoughts/Opinions?
>>
>>10743265
what are you studying? i graduated 2014
>>
>>10750958
It's up there on my list too. Super liberal, very beautiful suburban campus, and pretty good academics.
>>
>>10750958
damn that's my top pick too
>>
>>10750965
I've heard that the academics are very rigorous, however the limited range of majors is somewhat of concern. Reed does not offer a neuroscience pr evolutionary biology major so if I were to get in I would probably opt for larger university instead, although it would certainly be a difficult decision.
>>
>>10750965
>>10750981
We can have an /fa/ meetup when we all get in.
Also, what classes are guys teaching during Paideia?
>>
>>10750992
Haven't started the essay yet, it's due the 15th- still have to get through Pomona and Williams.
>>
File: reedliberals.jpg (55KB, 607x261px) Image search: [Google]
reedliberals.jpg
55KB, 607x261px
>>10750958
My thing with Reed is it's super liberal - I don't mind liberal campuses, and I am a liberal, but Reed is SUPER liberal.

When I visited the amount of dyed short hair I saw on women, and the amount of cuck dyed hair guys hanging out with them was a bit disconcerting.

Also I love the idea of theme dorms, but some of them (where the SJWs probably stay) like the super hero and gender equality and videogame dorms were just absolute sties. Dirty, disorganized, and there were all sorts of middle-school cartoon shit all over the walls.

It was the kind of school where people probably say NYA~ unironically.

There are probably some real bros there, I would probably stay in the /lit/ dorm or /outside/.
>>
>>10751036
I'm also liberal but I know what you're talking about. Portlandia is a hilarious show but I'm not sure I want to live that everyday.
>>
I just got a Presidential scholarship to UVM. This may be my one chance to escape from going to the state school that's 10 minutes away from house because although I've gotten into much better schools, I haven't received any significant merit aid. I'm fairly certain that I want to pursue some form of graduate school so going to a low tier undergraduate school doesn't seem as bad to me. What should I do? Go to a high tier private school and leave with crushing debt, or go to a lowish tier state school for almost nothing? Please help /fa/, you're my only hope.
>>
>>10751079
What privates?
>>
>>10739244
>the giant effay South Korean/Japanese/Rich Chinese contributes greatly to the effay appeal

My fucking sides m8. I go to Rutgers which has a H U G E population of rich international students from Asia. They all dress in tacky high designer shit that their favorite rappers wear.
>>
>>10750815
>being poor
>>
>>10751079
You want to pursue grad/professional school ID just go to the state school. You'll leave with a much higher gpa and little to no debt. You can always make up for it by going to a prestigious grad school. But that of course depends on how confident you are with yourself.
>>
Ottawa or Carleton? got admission offers from both a week ago. also applied to guelph and ryerson. Macmaster too. which should i pick?
>>
>>10744559
>it basically required clawing myself up from the fucking mud
>>
>>10751701
Me and DJ Khaled have a lot in common:
- Delusional
- Fat
- Hire random Brazilian sluts to give $10,000 for a house to
- Instagram my gut in and out of wealthcore situations
- Have not seen dick since pubes began growing
>>
>>10751722
given you live in dc, I understand the ordering of
>- Delusional
>- Hire random Brazilian sluts to give $10,000 for a house to
>>
File: uh_logo.jpg (600KB, 1204x1204px) Image search: [Google]
uh_logo.jpg
600KB, 1204x1204px
>all the white people are California beach goers
>white males and females all bun their hair
>all the asians dress like hypebeasts
>everyone else is league of legends-core

I sometimes see some decent fits from all the foreign students, but I can't say much because I basic bitch every day.
>>
>>10751558
mcmaster
>>
>>10750271
go into the military and then do school of general studies
easiest way to get into columbia
source: i go there
>>
college is a waste of money
>>
File: image.jpg (803KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
803KB, 3264x2448px
i go to NYUs business school which is top 10 in the world. within the business school (stern) you see either sweats or suits.

art (tisch) students dress pretty well, but for the most part its tumblr core girls who fell for the nose ring meme

all other majors (cas, steinhardt, engineering) are dressed by mom

I pass Parsons everyday on the way to school and sometimes study in their building.. it is by far the most FA school I've ever seen. everyone's fits are pretty next level and all seem like they're out of inspo threads or runways

who nyc here?
>>
>>10753216
>stern
wats ur estimated starting salary
>>
>>10753216
tischies dress like shit. I actually think that a lot of the Steinhardt kids dress pretty well

but yeah, I walk past Parsons everyday too and jesus, their fits are top tier
>>
>>10753216
Fowdy was a funny guy. Liked his class.
>>
>>10753278
purely anecdotal but from what I've seen
Undergrads, 120k
MBAs, 160k
>>10753314
funny, smart guy. but unfortunately not the best professor, hated his class structure
>>
>>10753351
Don't fall for the 120k meme starting salary structures and bonuses are changing for analysts. Realistically you're looking at 80 to 100 if you jump through all the hoops of big bank finance.

His class structure was fine just don't treat his lectures as anything more than interesting/funny stories. The actual studying for the tests are done on your own and honestly trivial.
>>
File: image.jpg (859KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859KB, 3264x2448px
>>10753360
yea, I just finished the last exam last week. he lost my first exam, so it was 60% of my grade (lol foudy). luckily I got an A so I can't be too upset.

did you already graduate from stern? currently a sophomore and nervous about internships
>>
>>10753367
i'm two years out.

yea go do internships. they'll help you get a job, or at the very least confirm if you actually want to do finance. if you're a sophomore and you're already thinking of internships you're in a decent position. just go talk to people.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
>>10753423
what kind of stuff do you do? is finance fun / rewarding at all or should I just call it quits and retire to the countryside with my erhu
>>
>>10753435

i never liked finance that much. when it came down to final recruiting i decided i didnt want to work 100 hour a week at a bulge bracket.

i found a job in the city at a boutique brokerage (like, a real boutique with less than 50 people, not one of those middle markets calling themselves a boutique). i do a weird niche job in finance, and the closest approximation is equity research. i work 40 - 50 hour weeks and make about 3/4 of what i would make if i worked at a bulge bracket, but i definitely take a hit in terms of brand name/prestige/defined career progression. i don't mind that much because im not passionate enough about finance to want to climb the analyst/associate/vp ladder or go for PE after 3 years of slaving at goldman.

i'm probably not a good example of what to do if you actually like finance and want to stick with it. i was extremely lazy in school and did no internships (which is pretty unheard of for this industry) but i skated by because, modesty aside, i think im much smarter than most of my peers. if anything i'm a perfect case of what not to do if you want to make it finance.
>>
>>10753435
>>10753457

to add, there are two types of people in finance:
1. they really genuinely enjoy it. sounds weird, i know, but there are people like that;
2. they really like money/the idea of more money later on

you have to be one of the two to really make it in finance (high finance/Wall street, not generic corporate finance or whatever) because the demands on your time are quite high.
>>
File: image.jpg (679KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679KB, 2448x2448px
>>10753457
thanks for the anecdote friend, you actually sound a lot like me

if your firm has any entry level internships available hit me up ys1808@stern
>>
>>10753470
im out of town until 2016 but if you want we can grab a drink or something when im back.
>>
>>10753351
>Undergrads, 120k
>MBAs, 160k
Holy shit fuck engineering
Business and finance is the way to go
>>
>>10753557
Adjust down 20 to 25 pct and it's more accurate. Also that's if you're one of the top ~1/3 of students in a top 10 school. If you're similar but with engineering or comp Sci you're looking at a comparable range.
>>
>>10753599
Which one is less soul crushing?
>>
>>10753642
whatever you like better?

tech (comp sci) has better working conditions usually and generally better work/life balance

engineering is more boring, pays a bit less, and more consistent/stable work life balance

finance is high stress high excitement high demands, but potential payoff is higher
>>
>>10753534
sounds great shoot me an email
>>
>>10748616
>(the likes of which I've only seen criticized on /fa/, by the way)?
you think you're making a good point, but you're showing how ignorant you are.
source: I live in nyc and know many nyu kids
>>
>>10751701
this picture is oddly horrifying
>>
File: 1435189247390.jpg (127KB, 659x697px) Image search: [Google]
1435189247390.jpg
127KB, 659x697px
>>10753723
>engineering is more boring, pays a bit less, and more consistent/stable work life balance
Sounds like it's the worst of the bunch
>>
>>10754151
It gives you a job and ample time to explore your other hobbies and spend time with family/friends. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>10754202
What if my job is my hobby
>>
>>10754222
hobby? as a job? doesn't hobbies deteriorate over time?
>>
meme
>>
>>10740227
I don't go to Queen's but I imagine the following points are valid too

>Juicy Couture hoodies
>Roots sweatpants
>moccasins
>>
File: csudh.gif (67KB, 861x690px) Image search: [Google]
csudh.gif
67KB, 861x690px
I've seen a few decent pieces here,

an AssPizza cap, shark hoodie, two pairs of yeezy 350s (one fake, one real - the real was riding a hoverboard), a bit of preme and palace

The problem is it's a pretty poor commuter school for minorities in south central down to longbeach so there won't be any fashion besides streetwear pieces
>>
Who /UCLA/ here?
>>
while we're discussing, who /uchicago/ here?
>>
File: Yale_Y-300px_400x400.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Yale_Y-300px_400x400.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
Best Ivy coming through.
>>
>>10755526
kek
worst ivy
blacks b mad
>>
>>10749693
>Monash
>best

Melb Uni is the best, RMIT is the most effay.
>>
>>10750958
My top choice too.
is the suicide rate really as high as people say? don't wanna end up like elliott smith
>>
>>10755461
I graduated in 2013
>>
>>10755461
i'm applying. wtf do i write for the supplement
>>
>>10755544
what have you heard about the suicide rate?
>>
>>10755544
>>10755557
He's thinking of harvard.
Any love for Lewis and Clark here?
>>
>>10755557
i heard it was high, maybe im wrong
or just that people were depressed or something
could have just been a rumor spawned from the rigorous academics and the drug reputation
>>
Ayy just applied to NYU. Who here /2020/?
>>
>>10755552
pls f a m
>>
>>10755602
write something about urself
>>
>>10755605
but why u chicago
>>
>>10755610
Why do YOU want to go there anon? How did you learn about the school? What draws you there? Do you have an anecdote of when you decided that u chicago was the best school for you? It may not be your first choice but try thinking that if you dont get into the school you dont have a future and focus that into your essay. Good luck on the apps f am, hope you get in
>>
>>10755643
ty fa.m i will stop browsing crazy purple imageboards now
>>
>>10737988
Do you of think that a 30 on the ACT will get me admitted here?
>>
>>10755580
me boi
>>
>>10737988
NYU, no contest. George Washington as a runner up.
>>
File: 1338564882984.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
1338564882984.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>10737988
>tfw NYU undergrad
>tfw completely failed one semester
>tfw fin aid gone because of that
>>
>>10755720
depends on your GPA and extracurriculars. A 30 won't make or break you. It will certainly help, but it's not good enough to be a determinant (good score though)
>>
>>10738000
nice trips also where did you go bateman?
>>
>>10739487

jokes on them hahaha
>>
Not my hick-town fucking school.
Yoga pants and team hoodies, skinny jeans and swag-fags

btw 3.83gpa and 25 ACT reporting in (hurrr)
>>
>>10738000
P A T T Y B A T E S
>>
>>10756803
A 3.67 gpa and not many ecs other than debate, band, and an outdoor club
>>
>>10756950
DAMN RIGHT

>>10756806
I keep it a secret because one of the programs was small enough where I could theoretically be looked up, but: an okay school then an ivy.
>>
>>10753216
66% average on a challenging exam ? Tough classes here rarely have averages going over 45%
>>
>>10756982
3.67 is a bit low, but not horrible. ecs suck, but your scores are good
write a good essay, and be personal and shit
>>
>>10742674
Hi Jack!
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.