[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people in this board thinking that Adidas isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

>there are people in this board thinking that Adidas isn't superior to Nike

This is why no one will ever take /fa/ seriously
>>
Puma is superior to Adidas.
>>
All 3 of these are shit desu
>>10736321
>>
I used to be a hard adidas shill until I realized that they really are a meme.

they blew up into the fashion scene out of no where with high fashion collabs and their marking team has been throwing them all over the internet and inserting itself into internet fashion trends which is the literal definition of a meme. wearing adidas nowadays is basically like wearing a shirt that says I USE INTERNET FASHION FORUMS

actual sports use wise though the boost stuff is pretty good but other than that it goes Nike > adidas for performance
>>
>>10736335
the fuck you say fuccboi
>>
>>10736346
I'd say in most sports Adidas is superior or equal to Nike. And when it comes to durability I've had better experiences with Adidas than with Nike.

Also in fashion Nike is more of meme. You're a memelord as soon as you wear the swoosh, but there are still a few Adidas styles that can be worn in good consciousness.

So for me Adidas > Nike in all regards.
>>
Adidas > Nike
>>
File: 1449599606106.jpg (400KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1449599606106.jpg
400KB, 1080x1776px
>>10736300
>>10736925
>>10736805
>>10736346
Good goys. Keep arguing amongst yourselves and spend your hard earned shekels.
>>
>>10736949
Should I keep my shekels so I can be buried with them?
>>
nike is nigger tier
>>
>>10736346
This.

Adidas is the definition of meme. Nike has some garish designs (mostly the iD shit), but at least they have the self-respect to not desperately seek collabs for relevance.

Adidas is like the David Guetta of athletic apparel. Always needs some big name to be featured on their shit or else people will start asking "Why?"
>>
>>10736978
It was until yeezy switched teams

Now every melenin enriched individual is rocking adidas
>>
>>10738414
not round her m8, they're still rocking their max's around here
>>
File: hitler.png (1MB, 1600x931px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
1MB, 1600x931px
>>10738414
what about jordan brand?
i don't have niggers in my country, it's just how i perceive nike
>>
Whats better between Puma and Reebok?
>>
>>10738460
Reebok
>>
>>10737006
>>>10736346
>This.
>
>Adidas is the definition of meme. Nike has some garish designs (mostly the iD shit), but at least they have the self-respect to not desperately seek collabs for relevance.
>
>Adidas is like the David Guetta of athletic apparel. Always needs some big name to be featured on their shit or else people will start asking "Why?"

What are Jordans?
>>
>>10738460
Puma has only one good shoe and it's not even that good, the suedes.

Reebok isn't much better, the only recent stuff from them that I liked is the Maison Kitsune colab.

Meh to both
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 300x225px
Jordan brand is basically its own thing now.

I think the ultra boosts, tubulars and anything they do with y3/rick/raf but imo from a pure practical standpoint nike is better than adidas. I do a lot if distance running and I've trained in tons of nike models (lunarglides, flyknit frees and racers) and ive used them way more over their adidas counterparts so I choose nike because id feel stupid supporting a company i dont use practically.

I also love the aesthetics of the flyknits, frees, and other nikes like the trainorendor
>>
>>10738460
obviously puma
puma have the suedes, as well as the disc blaze. also the bape collab and stampd collab are both fucking amazing. the only reebok shoe i like is the insta pump fury.
>>
>>10738685
>i only like stuff that's hyped and trendy

kill yourself and form your own opinion

>b-but this is my opinion totally not influenced by the internet!!!!!!
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>10738641
>actually using athletic equipment for athletics
>scuffing your sneakers
>>
>>10738691
that is my opinion tho lol. reebok shoes are generally ugly, and puma have been making nice shoes recently.
>>
>>10738707
Furylites are pretty cool
>>
>>10736346

So you liked them until they got popular
>>
>>10736346
so... you're a hipster? is that what you're trying to say?
>>
>>10738821
damn, i've never seen these before, they are very nice
ty
>>
>>10738884
Wouldn't it be the opposite? Normies font know about rick raf and internet sadboys shit
>>
Nike will ALWAYS be superior, Adidas will ALWAYS be memeperior

Adidas STILL is trying to push their own flyknit lmao
>>
>>10738892
How does that hole look with socks on?
>>
>>10738915
>memeperior
wow what a faggot
>>
No one even liked Adidas prior to this year. Now that Superstars and the Stans are meme shoe of the year and every loser has a pair surely people like you think that way, its quite sad really.

>>10738915
Yup
>>
NB>Adidas>Nike>Asics>>puma>>reeok
>>
Adidas for clothes
Nike for shoes

>Puma for ___
>>
adidas only has good looking black clothes
>>
ultra boosts, zx, 350's, SS, y-3's are much better than anything has to offer desu.
>>
>>10739207
>Flyknit racers
>>
>>10736346
>wearing adidas nowadays is basically like wearing a shirt that says I USE INTERNET FASHION FORUMS

This only goes for people without personality.
>>
File: spördnung.png (77KB, 575x544px) Image search: [Google]
spördnung.png
77KB, 575x544px
>I used to be a hard adidas shill until I realized that they really are a meme.
>they blew up into the fashion scene out of no where
>Adidas is the definition of meme
>No one even liked Adidas prior to this year.

kek, Americans.
>>
Adidas > All
>>
>>10739309
>not liking a brand just because it got popular
>not judging brands by aesthetics and quality

all of you are little high school faggots
>>
>>10739530

Pssh, I was using the quote function to quote there.
>>
>not supporting an American company

You have to go.
>>
>>10736300
Yo these are pretty nice desu senpai
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.