[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, you queers, what is the most effay /smoke/ around and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

Ok, you queers, what is the most effay /smoke/ around and why is it the Camel/Parliament combo in my side pocket?

Also, cigarettes/cigarillos thread.
>>
Most effay gotta be marlboro golds. They are light so you can look like you smoke without smoking real cigarettes
>>
File: davidoff.jpg (23KB, 504x443px) Image search: [Google]
davidoff.jpg
23KB, 504x443px
are you /fa/gs even trying?
>>
>falling for the smoking meme
kek
>>
File: Camel-Fi-Big-Pack-10_23-.jpg (30KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
Camel-Fi-Big-Pack-10_23-.jpg
30KB, 405x405px
camel is love
>>
Golden Virginia, green rizlas and swan filters.

Standard.
>>
>2015
>still smoking

what's your breath smell like bro? how about those fingernails?

Bro, can I bum a smoke?
>>
rolling your own is truly effay
>>
>>10736187
>still believing DARE propaganda from when you were 6
>>
>>10736086
my nigga, best cigarettes in my area but expensive and strong as fuck (still smoking them though)
>>
File: cigarettedude.png (115KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
cigarettedude.png
115KB, 665x465px
>>10736187
>>10736087

>2015
>doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, retarded or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Is life a competition on who lives the longest?

>you get hooked on it!!!

You don't if you're not underage and can control yourself.

>it.. IT COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY

Who's forcing you to buy a pack per day? Fucking manuremallet.
>>
>>10736255
same for me mate, but worth the money, taste great, great looks, large as fuck.
>>
Smoking Black Devils, feeling like I'm effay with my black cigs, chicks dig em too.
>>
>>10736283
blacks cigs are tryhard af
>>
>>10736148
Exactly the same family. Best option I think.
>>
>>10736268
give this man a fucking medal
>>
File: mypetjimmy.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mypetjimmy.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
move out bitches proper tobacco coming trough

>perfect taste
>perfect throat feel
>perfect aroma

also, i´m making a wall out of the pack because fuck it
>>
>>10736325
>also, i´m making a wall out of the pack because fuck it
i dont know how i feel about this, autist or actually cool af
>>
>>10736330
its like a record of how many times i fucked up with my health, also the pack looks fine af, literally the definition of luxury, gold with silver lettering
>>
>>10736268
Literally came up with your own questions, and answered them. Talk about preaching to the choir.

My post was about the repulsive smell, and your dirty appearance.

I'm embarrassed for you
>>
File: 1404936071950.jpg (71KB, 360x326px) Image search: [Google]
1404936071950.jpg
71KB, 360x326px
>>10736268
> coolness status: challenged
>>
File: 1423424453423.jpg (40KB, 463x520px) Image search: [Google]
1423424453423.jpg
40KB, 463x520px
>>10736137
this and nothing else
>>
File: سرطان-الرئة.jpg (35KB, 400x198px) Image search: [Google]
سرطان-الرئة.jpg
35KB, 400x198px
Which ones should I cop?
>>
>>10736268
yo, smoke if you like smoking. It still doesn't make you cool
>>
>>10736268
>And? Is life a competition on who lives the longest?

mfw you've been dead for 30 years and I still get to climb mountains for fun because I treated life like a gift rather than an entitlement.
>>
>>10736827
are those ones on the right part of the new rick collection I keep hearing about?
I like how he's incorporating even more symmetrical composition into his pieces.
>>
>>10736936
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>10736268
most autistic post ive ever seen on this website

you must be hated by everyone
>>
>>10736283
Your mum had something black in her vagoo last night m8.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo14.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo14.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
barring the operations of big tobacco companies in less developed nations, everybody knows that smoking is shitty.
coming into a tobacco thread and making posts like this >>10736187 is stupid.
post like this >>10736268 in defense are also stupid
if you're denying the possibility of smoking fitting into the realm of fashion, feel free to have that opinion but clearly people think otherwise making a thread like this on a fashion board.
if you're smoking to look cool, it only works if you already look cool; age old be attractive dont be unattractive. otherwise it'll have a neutral or negative change in people's opinion of you.

now for me, i have nothing i really get consistently. i tend to try a new pack every time, both good shit and bargain shit. i used to like turkish royals and i dont really know why i dont anymore. camel no 9s are kinda gay but both the normal and menthol ones taste pretty good so i guess i like those. i just finished up some menthol ball marbs, the nxt's. they're alright. right now its a budget brand called crowns. desu this pack design is pretty nice.
>>
>>10736881
>#livefastdieyoung
even if i hate the scum that tend to say that i acttually agree with the statement, is better an exciting minute than a boring hour
>>
>>10737402
don't get me wrong, smoking looks cool. (if you're smoking for any other reason you're a fucking idiot).
But the thought of waking up in 30 years and not being able to do exercise without coughing severely depresses me to my core.
and you're delusional if you think otherwise
>>
Thanks for keeping our population in check regards good goy
>>
>>10736343
senpai its still just cardboard/paper. it will look fucking stupid
>>
>>10739722
lets put it like this, its just like fast fashion of art, cheap cardbard that just happens to pleaase teh eyes

>>10737831
i smoke to kill the hunger and relieve stress, smoking to just look cool is actually sad
>>
>>10735952

Cigarettes are only a step above the mouth fedora.

But only a step above.
>>
>>10736148

I remember when I used to be a 15 year old stoner and thought Golden Virginia was good baccy.

absolute pleb.
>>
>>10736064

Marlboro gold are pretty nice, Pall Mall rich blue and Benson & Hedges smooth are the tailors I buy. every day it's champion ruby for me though
>>
recently had American Spirit yellows

oh wow, smoothest snout i've ever had Tbh
>>
>Smoking
I remember being 16. The trve /fa/ lifestyle is drug free, nicotine free, alcohol free, organic, and healthy. Drugs are for weak minded slobs.
>>
>>10736325
>dead rat warning label
I really like this
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.