[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No shade but whenever I see someone irl wearing anything recommended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: which one looks good.png (916KB, 797x687px) Image search: [Google]
which one looks good.png
916KB, 797x687px
No shade but whenever I see someone irl wearing anything recommended by this board (stans, palladiums, nasa hat, etc.) they look like absolute shit. Most of them are naturally awkward looking people sure, but putting that aside their fits still look super tryhard and autistic.

Why do you want to dress up in clothes that no one besides you thinks is cool when you could just be wearing solid basics and nicer outerwear? Why don't you try and blend in, in terms of what you wear, and stand out via color coordination or a "loud" sweater?

Even homeless guys are more effay than /fa/, pic EXTREMELY related.
>>
no one here actually recommend any of those pieces of shit go back to reddit
>>
Here's your reply
>>
>>10734726
everything in this picture is pretty normal for an urban center. on the more out there stuff which i'm guessing is the stuff you're talking about, people have interests. why the fuck that dude gotta fix up a 68 charger when he can just drive a camry.
pretty decent b8, i'll give you that.
>>
>>10734752
>no one here actually recommends stans
how fucking new are you

>>10734837
thanks

>>10734851
its more like driving a pontiac aztec instead of a subaru forester
>>
>>10734868
and why do people drive an aztek instead of a forester. ive only seen one and they had that shit way before breaking bad. either way it doesnt really affect my day.
>>
File: 1441842647181.jpg (212KB, 712x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1441842647181.jpg
212KB, 712x1073px
>>10734726
Whenever I see someone that dresses like /fa/, my eyes completely glance over them. They look so generic

>a hoodie
>pants
>sneakers with stripes here instead of there

the only people I notice are people like pic related (right obviously) because it takes more effort to put together a good fit and more effort to pull it off correctly. Color, quality, contrast, flow, tailoring, highlighting the natural curvatures of your body, etc.
>>
>>10734726
The only /fa/ one in that stupid picture is the homeless man. The rest are women, and women will never be fashionable.
>>
>>10734879
But Ryan is wearing pants
>>
>>10734879
I completely agree. Not sure why this board is so obsessed with meme-tier products when things like fit, color coordination, accessories, and hair upkeep are so much more important.

If you randomly throw a bunch of "fashionable" items together you just look like a slightly eccentric nobody.
>>
File: 1435578834723.jpg (482KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1435578834723.jpg
482KB, 3110x2073px
>>10734909
green pants which are well fitted to his body which adds curves to the pants and whose color contrasts with both the belt, shoes, and shirt, making them all pop in their own right.

compare that to any one of these guys
>>
>>10734912
dont lie, the guy on the far right looks pretty good
>>
>>10734912
>trying to argue
>posts an edited image
retard
>>
>>10734922
dylan is just wearing black on black on black

generic sweater, pants, and boots you could buy anywhere just by googling those respective terms.

>>10734924
are you stupid?

Yeah I know it's edited. Your point?
>>
>>10734904
>>>/r9k/

go be salty elsewhere
>>
>>10734910
>If you randomly throw a bunch of "fashionable" items together you just look like a slightly eccentric nobody.
this sums up /fa/ pretty well

Couple that with this board's overt obsession with feminine appearance just makes it so weird.
>>
>this board's overt obsession with feminine appearance just makes it so weird.

whats wrong with this?
>>
Good.
If I want to look more normie, I'd go to Facebook groups or something. I'm here for the memes.
>>
The people you see recommending $800 gothcore boots, ladyboi "designer" pants, and oversized shirts are just angsty adolescents trying to be different. In 5-10 years they'll look back to their youth and cringe at how faggy they looked.
>>
Am I the only one thinking stans are stupid as fuck? I fucking love adidas but stans are the most boring sneakers in the sneakergame rn, and superstars look 10 times better
>>
>>10735716
>sneakergame
i don't think there's a proper sneakerhead crowd on /fa/. stans are popular because of how boring they look. they have a nice shape and are remarkable only in their simplicity.
>>
>>10734912
>that photoshopped neck

I laugh everytime god damn.
>>
>>10734726
>(stans, palladiums, nasa hat, etc.) they look like absolute shit.

Memery is shit. Everybody with a brain already knows that. Next?

>Why do you want to dress up in clothes that no one besides you thinks is cool

Because I think it's cool? Sorry bro, with all due respect I value my own opinion infinitely more than yours.
>>
>>10734912
I would fuck the one wearing glasses.
>>
>>10736969
lmfao have fun looking autismo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.