[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kendall Jenner is Karl Lagerfeld's muse and world's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (156KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 600x794px
Kendall Jenner is Karl Lagerfeld's muse and world's top model of the moment, replaced even Cara Delevinge and thus totally /fa/. Is she your muse too or are you jealous of her because her turkish/armenian (same thing desu) nigger cocksucker half sister is the most famous celebrity at the moment? Tell me about it anon, because I can remember yall said that she wouldnt make it.
>>
>>10733207
Cucka Fresca

That being said she's like the Yeezy line

Overhyped
Nothing new
Carried by internet fame
>>
>>10733224
She is on the vogue cover that people in real life buy and read and she is just 20 years old and just starting. She is clearly also a thing in the /fa/industry. Also did you read my post? Karl Lagerfeld finds her a muse, she literally achieved what we all wanted on /fa/.
>>
>>10733240
Kendall plz go.
>>
>>10733207
yuck
>>
>>10733245
I'm not kendull though. I prefer Taylor Marie Hill. However even the most beautiful model of VS (taylor hill) sadly isnt karl lagerfeld's muse. It's Kendull Jenner
>>
>models
No
>>
>>10733264
>Taylor Hill

Up top anon.

Also fuck Lagerfeld :^)
>>
Lagerfeld is a pedophile, whoever his muse is irrelevant.
>>
Kanoco is perfect
/thread
>>
The industry is secretly waiting for Lagerfeld to kick the bucket because every chanel collection the past seven or eight years has been uninspired and repetitive, no distinction or brand identity.just whatever goes. Tumblrinas worship chanel and all its become. Not effay. So his "muse" is just that. Chanel isn't what it was, like Vogue and who is on their covers isn't what it was (j lawrence, rly?). K is nothing special. If u think she's "made" it, ur probably someone who's advice on fashion isn't of much value.
>>
she's got a youthful, fresh-faced, wholesome all-american look and i'm kinda surprised she hasn't landed covergirl yet. seems like their kind of model.

also, i hope she's not just getting spammed because she's tangentially kanye-related. but i imagine that's the case.

this board's a fucking shithole of kids though, so it's better seeing this in the catalog than another backpack/yeezy thread.
>>
Wasn't she in Teen Vogue before? Or was it Kylie?
>>
>>10733207

Kyle is 1000x hotter. I legit think Kylie Jenner is the perfect female form. Slutty but she wears it well
>>
>>10733696
If she wore it well, you wouldn't call it slutty.

She's acting like she's older than she is. This trying to grow up too fast is going to make her burn out before 2020.
>>
>>10733207
Sure, she's a pretty girl and I can see how she'd fit in on some runways, but I really don't consider her topmodel/supermodel tier.

2bh I find almost all topmodels of this era underwhelming.
>>
>>10733207
>replaced
Karl still loves cara.
>>
Her Avatar looking face ain't no top model material bruh
>>
>>10733776
So what? Cara quit modelling thus replaced her
>>10733632
You are sputtering complete bullshit this board is shit at fashion and vogue is the fashion bible and if you hate vogue dont deny the fact that models who constantly get featured are top models.
>>
My cousin looks exactly like her, just a little bit shorter.
>>
>>10734315
wwd is the fashion bible
but i agree with you
>>
>>10734331
p r o v e i t : ^ ) ) )
>>
>>10733207
>cuck thread

sage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.