[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make my hair (left) look like the hair on the right? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: whatdo.png (1MB, 1128x578px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.png
1MB, 1128x578px
Can I make my hair (left) look like the hair on the right? Do I have the right hair type? How do I do it?

If it's not possible, it would be nice with some tips on similar hairstyles.
>>
>>10731318
no poo
>>
>>10731318
if you dont want to do>>10731333

then do the whole shampoo and conditoner thing
and i would use like a very very light amount of a matte pomade and from the looks of it reverse your part /fa/m
>>
>>10731349
>>10731318
tbqh you'll probably have to experiment a lot
you'll probably fuck up a lot
but i believe op
just experiment until you get the desired look
because you have both the required length and hair type
>>
>>10731349
shampoo and conditoner thing? reverse part? can you please explain? I'm kind of new to this.

>>10731354
isn't my hair too thick? his looks kind of light and soft compared to mine.
>>
>>10731366
hey julian here, i just use cum
>>
just flip it to the other side and you'll nail it

gl bud
>>
>>10731333
that can only be a thing if you barely use products, and if that's the case then u have a basic-ass hairstyle
>>
>>10731380
nice you can have some of mine I masturbate to your pics daily
>>
>>10731380
Julian who
>>
Lots of pomade + hairspray
>>
>>10731391
literally this
>>
>>10731318

just flip your hair up and over instead of pulling it down to the side.

is this bait? are you really _this_ retarded?
>>
>>10731396

you're in for a ride when you leave high school
>>
think it's impossible desu. you got too thick hair.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.