[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE WAR IS OVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: Obsolete.jpg (664KB, 2136x3201px) Image search: [Google]
Obsolete.jpg
664KB, 2136x3201px
SLPFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>France passes bill banning 'excessively thin' models
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35130792

>Models in France must provide doctor's note to work
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/18/models-doctors-note-prove-not-too-thin-france

>It’s Now Illegal to Hire Ultra Skinny Models in France
http://fortune.com/2015/12/18/france-model-law/

The era of lanklets is over. The Rick Owens Dynasty OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW

"Working out is modern couture"
>>
Lol guess france isn't /fa/ anymore

About time, my guess is that no designers like to be kidnapped by terrorists
>>
>literally discriminating against someone for their body type

shameful, senpai
>>
what a shit hole europe is now. i cant wait till ww3 starts so we can restard this mess weve got ourselves into
>>
nothing will change thankfully. they'll only need to pay off a few doctors now and again. this is europe so that probably already happens anyway
>>
male models will be fine. women models will have a tougher time, as they're "supposed" to have a lot more body fat physiologically.
>>
being skinny is degeneracy though, hitler would be ashamed of you, the master race should be physically and mentally strong, that means no heroin or drugs you degenerate goyim.
>>
So they can ban skinny models but hamplanets walking down the catwalk is perfectly ok?
>>
Uh... this happened like 5 months ago... stop posting shit everyone knows already you stupid faggot.
>>
>>10731324
>people talk about thinness in the fashion industry
>some autistic dork comes out of no where mentioning hitler
Think about how stupid you look.
>>
>>10731268
>Models will need a doctor's certificate that their health is "compatible with the practise of the profession".
>"compatible with the practise of the profession"

lol, whatever that means. Nothing will change. But I think this is pretty good:

>It also says that digitally altered images making a model's silhouette "narrower or wider" should be labelled "touched up".

Fucking newspapers need to learn some honesty.
>>
>>10731378
found the lost liberal sjw cuck >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>10731371
NO YOU MORON, THEY JUST INTRODUCED THAT BILL IN APRIL

IT PASSED NOW, ITS LITERALLY OFFICIAL

LITERALLY LEARN SOMETHING EITHER THAN TAKING SELFIES GAYBOI LMAO
>>
does the bill address the health concerns of excessively fat models?

plus-sized girls are more at risk than thin ones.
>>
reminder that there's nothing wrong in having a bmi between 15 and 18.5
>>
>being skinny as fuck
>/fa/
Pick one
>>
>>10731307
>nothing will change thankfully. they'll only need to pay off a few doctors now and again.
Ding ding.

This is the kind of heavy-handed social bullshit that I'd expect from France.
>>
>>10731268
They were already fining slp every year, slp anon said last year they didn't weigh any of the models, just ate the fines. Same thing this year, especially because it would be pretty punk of Hedi to do that; now that they are getting more serious.
>>
>>10731457
only when someone is unhealthy at that weight
some people can be that skinny and still be healthy
>>
>>10731484
LOL?? Whale pls go
>>
>>10731268
Why is that fag wearing his father's jacket? Do they not make an Oliver Twist size?
>>
Fat people don't have the same effect on the catwalk.

Shows used to be so nice to watch.

The only personalities were runway breeds wihtout instagram and they were quite thin.

Fashion weeks became this full on circus that has no refusal, and feels more like an agriculture fair.

Dread.
>>
i'd like to see a designer "protest" by sending everything down on hangers, on a track like they have at the dry cleaners. maybe even covered in dry cleaning bags. maybe with a hundred fatties all laying down on the runway, covering it in flesh.

it wouldn't do anything useful, but it would be fun to see.
>>
shows will be in london if the fines become too much to eat

similar laws have been in place for a while
>>
>literal uncensored discrimination
>>
>>10731268
HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE
>>
SLP anon here. SLP doesn't give a fuck about this law, they just pay the fines lol
>>
dumb
if theyd have left it alone things would have drifted back the other way naturally as we were approaching the end of that trend cycle anyway
if anything theyve ensured gaunt models remain good and edgy for another 5 years
>>
>>10731268
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35130792
this is sort of insulting. I would be considered "excessively thin" but it's not because I am unhealthy, my body's natural composition is "excessively thin."
Before I get backlash, yes I keep track of the calories I eat everyday (composed of healthy foods aka not junk), which are equal to the amount necessary for me to apparently "gain a pound in x amount of time." And I have worked out in the past but now i just walk every day as part of a "work out."
any skellys like me out there???
>>
>>10732282
it's just funny how this move is probably been instigated by fat people, the same people who claim "beauty in all sizes, except excessively thin"

very backward thinking, but nobody cares because liberalism
>>
Bullshit.

Imagine they'd do the same but with high BMI. Many would be outraged.
>>
BMI is the most retarded calculation to take seriously. It's a guestimate ballpark number that does not take ethnicity, bone structure, muscle or body fat percentage into consideration.

My woman is unhealthy BMI but literally has a bit of belly fat. This is because she has a very thin bones structure which makes her tall compared to her body weight.
>>
>>10732873
What if they did this for actors, and made high BMI actors unable to work because they are unhealthy.
>>
what do I do to gain weight?
>>
>>10733403
more calories, not rocket science
>>
>>10733427
Calories In-Calories Out is a myth, the body is not a closed system so the "MUH THERMODYNAMICS" canard isn't really applicable.
>>
>>10731497
Aren't you from the states?

In other words you're one to talk
>>
>>10733460
Source that proves this? I'm pretty curious.
>>
File: ###############.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
###############.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
>>10733460
>Calories In-Calories Out is a myth,
Are you retarded?
>>
>>10733522
>>10733523
Why didn't you check it?
http://thisisthinprivilege.org/post/133634516020/i-have-a-completely-serious-question-why-does
>>
File: PatrickDisgusted.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PatrickDisgusted.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>10733536
Is this bait? I can't believe I actually read all of that.
>>
>>10731268

How about they ban overweight models as well?
>>
File: jZxaiod.png (9KB, 640x147px) Image search: [Google]
jZxaiod.png
9KB, 640x147px
>>10733557
Calories are memes
>>
"You knew perfectly well that your question was insulting, that it would upset us."

"Seriously, this is how ignorant, foolish and rude you look. You have no idea.
Fuck off."

Why

Why do they always respond so defensively
Literally asking for source and she writes out an entire paper insulting him (because that's okay somehow) and only one sentence with source
She could've just posted that sentence

I don't get it
>>
>>10733403
really depends on the quality of the weight. if you're just looking for fat? a high sugar and fat meal right before bed will get you there. (burger, fries, milkshake... half a pizza and sugary soda of choice)

if looking to build muscle and "bulking", a gram-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight, and eating an excess of calories each day. there are some calculations to be done if going that route, which you can look up if you really care.
>>
>>10731783
margiela did it in the 90's, not as a protest obviously but yeah
>>
>>10732282
same here, my whole family on my mother's side has some kind of gene to make it hard to gain weight
>>
>>10733578
neat. got pics?
>>
>>10731268

i dont see a problem with this? those skinny fucks are not as bad as those obese fucks but they are still weird
>>
>>10731268

will SLP make some protest pieces

shirts with guys illegal BMIs written on them walking down the runway
>>
>>10731497
>This is the kind of heavy-handed social bullshit that I'd expect from France.
>>10733506
This. Amerifags are the worst. Politicians pandering to minorities,identity politics, Affirmative action,cries of gender wage gaps that are mythical, schools like Harvard capitulating and genuflecting to every cry of racism from their students. ( For example by removing the term "house master" because it was used in reference to slavery.)
>>
>>10733876
>implying all of those things are not a thousand times worse in France

France will be Greece in 15 years.
>>
>>10731303
>restard
>>
>>10733997
kek what a faggot
>>
>>10734001
>projecting this hard
>>
>>10731268
Equality it is.

>France passes bill banning 'excessively fat' models
>Models in France must provide doctor's note to work (risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer)
>It's now illegal to hire ultra fat models in France

Being too thin CAN be a bit dangerous if you are bulimic and you don't eat at all but obesity IS ALWAYS harmful to your health and mind.
>>
>>10734009
pardon?
>>
File: m'soggy knee.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
m'soggy knee.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
WOW SO PROGRESSIVE #BonesAreForDogs
>>
>>10735213
where are the boobies
>>
>>10733689

Not him but here you go.

It was the S/S '98 show.
>>
>>10735246
everywhere
>>
>all these butthurt retards that dont know about bone structures and the different types of body types
you can be a spoopy skeleton and still be healthy as fuck, or they banned the portray of thin people in the fashion industry or just unhealthy thin?
>>
>>10733565
because it's easier to be an offended retard than pull out relevant research and resources that actually support their argument
>>
>>10731390
fuck off back to /pol/ please
>>
>>10731268
thanks fatty
nothing still looks good on you because you have a bmi over 20
>>
Asia the next fashion mecca
>>
>>10737346
Dior is already on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvYSyIWmTwE
>>
>>10731390
haha nice meme
>>
>>10732282
I have a 17.2 bmi and I can't gain weight no matter what I eat or do physically.
6'
127 lbs
>>
>>10735354
how fantastic. thanks.
>>
To be fair the models slp uses are abominations

I could literally fight and kill the entire modelling team with my bare hands and I only weigh 142 pounds
>>
>tfw this is one of the last things i loke about europe
>got ruined again
Well u deserve another shooting.
>>
>>10731268

regulating on the basis of bmi is retarded.
>>
>>10737541
go get yourself checked out for parasites.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.