[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't look good in anything I'm 6 ft, 130 lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: zashikionna2pic.jpg (34KB, 307x495px) Image search: [Google]
zashikionna2pic.jpg
34KB, 307x495px
>tfw don't look good in anything
I'm 6 ft, 130 lbs slender as fuck. Why do I look like shit in everything? I don't even look good wearing jeans and a tshirt. just
>>
slp
>>
>>10729743
workout and stop looking like shit
or this alternatively this>>10729798
>>
File: 1449811177696.jpg (200KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449811177696.jpg
200KB, 767x1024px
>>10729798
I like slp but that's not the look I want
>>
>>10729804

then work out you illogical fuck
>>
>>10729814
I'm working out 3 times a week, and limiting my cardio to like 10 minutes a day. I'd like to be up to 150 by my birthday (March), or somewhere near
>>
File: 1449416983477.jpg (398KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449416983477.jpg
398KB, 682x1024px
>>10729743

Are you sure you are buying right sized and correctly fitting clothes?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo9(1).jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo9(1).jpg
108KB, 800x600px
body matters but you also need the right clothes or right way to dress for that body.

for example, i've got 2 pairs of levis 510 because im a poorfag. 510s are the skinniest standard cut they offer, but for me it doesn't taper well at the ankle. i counteract this by wearing boots or hi top sneakers so it fills out the extra fabric and straightens out the silhouette at the ankle, or by cuffing it up and wearing shoes with a low profile. for the other pair, i just took a pair of scissors to it; it fixed the problem but also added some details with the loose threads.

the big problem with most t-shirts is that smaller sizes may be cut for smaller people, but when you're buying them because you're skinny, they're still super wide and the sleeves flare out. honestly i rarely wear a t-shirt on its own because of this. all my tees are just something to put under something else and when i'm going single layer top it's something longsleeve but also light and baggy.

if you want clothes to fit off the rack, you're gonna have to find specific brands that have the right cut.

>>10729804
if shia is what you're going for, this fit in particular i dont see how you're having issues. with the other pics where he's just in a tee, it looks good because he's decently jacked which makes his shirts tight. the shia look is pretty basic shit for a masculine fit, fa just found a name and a face to attach to it. tight jeans tucked into boots, baggy upper.
>>
File: 1447309482805.jpg (138KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1447309482805.jpg
138KB, 640x905px
You are underweight.

SS + Gomad will fix that in no time then just cut some if you can't stand having a little fat on you
>>
>>10729985
>levis 510
what jacket anon?
>>
it's easier to dress for slender bodytypes since you can get away with a bunch of shit because you're skinny

do you have a goal style you'd like to achieve?
do the clothes you wear have proper measurements/proportions in regards to your body?
do you just have bad self esteem?
>>
>>10730026
What about GOMAD no SS, I'm a lazy shit
>>
>>10729743
>anorexic and morbidly unhealthy
>clothes dangle off you like rags on a fence
>WHY DONT I LOOK GOOD

at 6'0 you should be like 180lbs lean, with abs and biceps. hit the gym, you lack discipline
>>
>>10732043
>6,0ft
>180ibs lean
wat i'm 6ft and 145 lbs but still fat
>>
>>10729743
GO TO /FIT/

GET NATTY

PUMP IRON

DRESS LIKE A RUGGED MAN

CHOP WOOD

BECOME.

CHAD.
>>
Do you do squats, pull-ups, deadlifts and bench press at least once a week? If yes, up the weights, if not, start. Start with 3 meals each day and two protein shakes. Come back in 3 months.
>>
I'm 6'1 weight around 150
I'm comfortable with the way I dress. Just wear shit that you feel comfortable in. Nothing too big or too small. The only thing you're lacking is confidence. There's a wide range of clothes for slim dudes. If you can't find any clothes get gains ya fucking pleb.
>>
What the hell is with skeletons on /fa/? I'm 6' tall and after I stopped lifting I went from 172 to 160. Last three girls I dated said I look too skinny and should eat more.

Can't imagine being 130-150.
>>
>>10729823
it's not only a matter of working out
if you really want to gain weight, eat more
>>
>>10732624
>on /fa/ but doesn't understand that high fashion prefers the skinny and tall
pls go back to /fit/ if you're not gonna bother being more than a fuccboi
>>
>>10731936
lol have fun getting chubby as shit with weird lopsided muscles then
>>
>>10732174
bud you may just have 0 muscle mass and just be straight pudge
>>
>>10732624
Fashion tends to prefer skinnier frames so that clothes hang off of the body so they are presented unadulterated by the human form. But on /fa/ people tend to use that as an excuse to delude themselves into thinking they are superior when in reality they're just awkward fucks who refuse to workout.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.