[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever buy any of the other genders clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Do you ever buy any of the other genders clothes?
>>
I'd probably buy women's jeans if they didn't have the most pathetic excuses for pockets ever
>>
>>10729554
I'd buy men's coats if i wasn't so scared of society norms
>>
>>10729557
I'd buy women's shirts if they didn't have really shitty sleves. It's like I'm wearing a tank top
>>
Do clothes have a gender? Should women only wear women's clothes and men only wear men's clothes?
>>
>>10729585
So deep
>>
>>10729554

i brought a nice looking pair of female shorts.

but the pockets... holy fucking christ that is small.
>>
>>10729630
FEEL OUR STRUGGLE
>>
File: ha.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>10729538
The problem is that women's clothes are cut a lot smaller than men's, so even if I found a nice pair of trousers, I wouldn't be able to wear them. Same with upper body clothing.
Also going into a store, then looking around trying on women's clothing and buying them will definitely make everyone look weird at you.
>>
>>10729538
Yes. When I'm buying them for someone of the other gender.
>>
I guys are plebs. Go into women's section. Pick out something that's your style.and fucking wear it.
Pants are a no brainer. If you have a male pelvis and hips, buy guy pants. If you got wide childbirthing hips and no dick, buy ladies
>>
I've bought lingerie for birthdays before.

I bought my sister a bracelet for Christmas.
>>
>>10729557
what girls wear guy clothes all the time lol. i know a girl who has the same sweater as me but a different color. i actually give a lot of my clothes to girls when it gets stale to me. im not trying to curry favors or anything, i just dont want to trash it, id donate if nobody wanted them, but girls eat that shit up.

theoretically id cop girl clothes, but seeing as im 6'3 i dont really think theres much that would fit, as i already have to shop tall versions of mens clothes. except shoes. shoes are pretty unigenderal, i have chucks and bean boots, both considered by some to be girl shoes anyways.
>>
Bought a real nice cardigan and jeans once.
>>
girls get the cuter scarves
>>
>>10729538
>Do you ever buy any of the other genders clothes?
>other genders
Fucking cis scum like you really trigger me.
>>
>>10729538
I have skirts and some women's shirts
>>
got some girl pants
they dope but like wtf on the pockets
>>
>>10729883
Tru
>>
>>10729538
I once bought a girls hoody, but that's it. Some bitch stole it from me though, i hope she burns in hell.
>>
I once bought mens bonds socks that were on special and my mum literally triggered out. So yeah not buying mens clothes anymore
>>
All the time. Panties are pretty fun to fap in.
>>
>>10731707

my nigga

I have a pretty dank panties collection
>>
I prefer woman's tshirt cuts to those of men's.
I got the tshirt in >>10731527 today because they didn't have that print on a men's. It fits wide and boxy, I sized up to a medium (Usually a men's XS-S) and it fits perfectly.
Other than that I just own a woman's healthgoth-esque healthgoth tee.
>>
if you're a typical male anything women's below the waist is kinda out of the question.

No reason to ignore women's upper-body wear though. I've thrifted some dope jackets form the women's section.
>>
>>10729585
*listens to the garden once*
>>
i buy women's sweaters because they fit me better since 3poor5slp
>>
>>10729538
Got 2 pairs of these lady boots (1 for me and 1 for my lady). I'm much more weirded out by the idea of having the same shoes as my girlfriend than knowing they are lady boots.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.