[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Chelsea boots out now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Are Chelsea boots out now?
>>
>>10729240
I'd say they're a pretty timeless style, if you know how to pair them right.
>>
>>10729240
No, but most people wear them very poorly and will continue to do so.
>>
>>10729240
I have a hard time seeing them go "out of style" in the way most stuff does. They're far too versatile. Granted, some designers may gravitate away from them out of boredom, and they may become more or less mainstream, but it will never be unnacceptable to wear them when paired correctly.
>>
I agree with the above posts, I think the boots themselves are very timelessly fashionable however I don't think many people know what to wear them with.
>>
>>10729245
>I'd say they're a pretty timeless style, if you know how to pair them right.

Timeless like peacoats and clarks desert boots right?
>>
>>10729316
nah chelsea boots actually are timeless, the most simple stuff is always timeless
>>
File: Image1.gif (6KB, 499x292px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.gif
6KB, 499x292px
>>10729240
Tan suede chelseas are a meme now.

Black smooth ones are "staple".

But consider if you want to wear boots/shoes with a narrow shoebox at all (pic related).
>>
>>10729240
For all the attention they have been getting for the past 5 months here it's funny how little good fits I have seen posted that use Chelseas
Feels like people just saw SLP runaway and thought "yeah, I'l just put those on and look as the models"
>>
File: tripfags.gif (2MB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.gif
2MB, 250x343px
>>10729365
Why the fuck are you using a trip
>>
>>10729240
Dumbasses will cop these and think that they're totally pulling off the slp look lmao
>>
>>10729375
my feet still look like left example on pic unrelated, is this why finding shoes that fit is so rare?
>>
>>10729292
that's what people said about heritage work boots, desert boots, peacoats, raw indigo denim, etc etc
>>
Chelseas WILL disappear from the public eye eventually, this is a symptom of the fashion industry. However, that won't stop people who like Chelseas from wearing them and that won't stop Chelseas from looking good - conversely, only enthusiasts and well-dressed people wearing them will enhance the image of Chelseas once more and the cycle will repeat.
>>
>>10729533
And with the exception of heritage work boots and possibly peacoats, those people were right.
>>
>>10729584
pea coats dont really go out of style. they just become less favorable. they wont ever stop working as coats, and old pictures of sailors wont stop looking bad ass. granted its kind of fedora, but they will always be in at least a little bit of inspo.
same with heritage workboots. something iconic will never really be UNfashionable, just maybe, kind of neutral.
however, they often do look bad, with those massive toeboxes and funky moc toes.

chelseas wont go out of style until leather footwear in general does. and thats not likely to happen any time soon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.