[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I have cut down my shoe collection to just these? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Ok I have cut down my shoe collection to just these? What do you think?
>>
>>10728993
i mean, not bad choices? if youre going for a ~minimalist~ wardrobe the two black shoes fill very similar roles

also this is kinda pointless without knowing how you dress or anything like that

like, why did you cut down your shoe collection

you feel?
>>
File: ss (2014-02-02 at 12.53.00).jpg (29KB, 235x254px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-02-02 at 12.53.00).jpg
29KB, 235x254px
>crepe sole moc toe
I realize that people have different tastes but god damn son
also, what the other guy said is correct. If you're cutting down, why do you have two black derbies?
>>
>>10728996
>like, why did you cut down your shoe collection
too much bs and I realized that I used material things to fill in a void.

I realized these are the ones I mainly used with the postmans being more for formal occasions and the docs for work.

Oh I lied I havent gotten rid of a pair of Air force ones that I have yet. Im contemplating between between those or the nikes i posted in the picture.

As for how I dress. Basically uniqlo button downs, grey/black/white tees, jeans (light stonewash 501's or old raws). Sherpa jacket or hooded coat. nothing too fancy, pretty normal i guess
>>
>>10729003
fwiw I think those postmans are awful period
af1s would work a lot better than the nikes you have in the pic for everyday wear imo too
>>
>>10729003
>postmans being more for formal occasions

oh and I use them casually too. Docs are pretty much work and casual. but mostly work.

the clarks are pretty much my 'main' shoe I guess and the nikes i really only wear during the summer with shorts if im not wearing the clarks which i also wear with shorts.

>>10728998
>>crepe sole moc toe
>I realize that people have different tastes but god damn son

lol i dont know man, they are literally my fav purchase ever. They are the last pair of shoes that I bought like 3 years ago and ever since then I have never had an urge to buy a new pair. And this is coming from someone who used to have a ton of shoes and was always known as a shoe guy.

I dont even consider them to by my favorite shoe of all time but they are definitely up there. They literally changed my life and in terms of clothing and material stuff they finally made me feel content with what I had.
>>
if the wallabees are in walnut suede then you're game.
>>
File: 78088.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
78088.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>10729020
>walnut suede

Once my current ones break down and I need a new pair, these were going to be my next choice. Or the sand ones but I like these ones because they remind me of piccolo/gohans shoes.

The ones I got were a complete impulse buy from when I was addicted to buying shit all the time. Didnt even think they were going to fit me at the time but once I got them i never had an urge to buy another shoe.
>>
>>10728993
Not a huge fan of the nikes, but they're still ok I suppose. Why on earth do those derbies have such a gigantic fuckhuge sole? Docs are shit. What the fuck are those other things?

Keep the nikes, get some brown derbies with a less obnoxious sole, throw the Docs on a bonfire, and get some desert boots instead of whatever those things in the bottom right are.
>>
OMFG get rid of those crepe sole shits
Do you even fashn
>>
File: Picture 11.png (70KB, 158x424px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 11.png
70KB, 158x424px
>>10729413
lol do y'all really hate them?

I love em they are my go to pair of shoes. I love the look of the 10000x more than regular dessert boots. mad comfy too and feel very spongey on the feet

I guess this pic is to give you an idea more of how I dress
>>
>>10730081
I've got a pair of Wallabees and I love them. They are ugly shoes, but the comfort is out of this planeta. With the right fit, however, you can make these acceptable looking.
>>
>>10730081
i also own a pair of wallabees, bought them off of my roommate last year for 50$, they are super comfortable and i'll usually wear them when im too lazy to put on real people shoes. i think they're fine but if they were the only shoes you owned then it would be a little weird
>>
are epaulet derbies any good?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.