[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on the kooples?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: aw13-campaign-5.jpg (257KB, 1610x967px) Image search: [Google]
aw13-campaign-5.jpg
257KB, 1610x967px
thoughts on the kooples?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x238px
The fuck is this?
>>
>>10727570
fairly new french brand, apparently. was wondering if anyone had any of their stuff and what they think.
>>
this shit cūck as fuck fäm
>>
>>10727541
BIG

REFUGEE

QUOTAS
>>
Good
>>
I've honestly been seeing a staggering amount of lookbooks that have black males with white females desu
apparently 2016 is the year of the cuckening
>>
>>10727654
>>10727734
jesus christ shut the fuck up with this you faggots
>>
>>10727734
>>10727836
>>10727654
i never even used to notice this shit until i came to 4chan. but the shit is to hard to deny at this point

white woman black man

white man asian woman

everytime single time. the agenda is clead and this is why i will never have a relationship with a non white person
>>
>>10727859
this

and i fuck a lot of asian and black women. but i couldn't bare the thought of having non white children. minorities think they'll be getting a step up on the social calendar by having a white man but they don't realise i only need one night
>>
>>10727654
the filters off senpai
>>
i get it, they need the token black guy. happens literally everywhere. it would be cool and all if the companies didn't do it completely for good pr
>>
To answer your question, Kooples is shit. Google "Kooples quality" and read proofs their outragous prices are only so high because of the marketing they gotta put out.
>>
>>10727923
desu desu desu desu
>>
>>10727923
you ain lie senpai
>>
>black dude in an ad
>this is cuckolding!
white boys are paranoid, how the hell is it cuckolding even if the black man is fucking the white woman?
>>
>>10728233
any alternatives, in that case?
>>
>>10728282
April 77 for jeans. Sandro maybe but I heard it's the same, the quality isn't good for the price.
>>
>>10727859
ceci pêh
>>
>>10728276

the white woman belongs to the white race

better off without her t b h
>>
>>10728882
Sandro is fine for the price really
>>
>>10727541
>>10728233

It's really prevelent in Europe when I was over. It's seen a a "higher end" store brand, something like Tigers of Sweden but without the quality.
I'd say the closest representation would be All Saints.
Whem I handled the clothes it felt really flimsy, some eh designs(some are pretty cool tho) but really high prices for no justifiable reason, much like all Saints
>>
File: la_verite_si_je_mens.jpg (40KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
la_verite_si_je_mens.jpg
40KB, 296x400px
>>10727541
>Neo sentier
>Expensive crappy clothes for goyim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBbZWsixBw#t=1m53s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBbZWsixBw#t=0m47s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentier
>>
The parents of the dudes who made this created Comptoir des Cotonniers so that explains why this shit exists.
>>
desu senpai baka
>>
>>10727859
I hear about this asian woman/white man thing a lot but have yet to see it personally. Of course I live in Tennessee, so the last time I saw an actual real life asian was like 3 months ago. I never see it advertised online/on tv like bm/wf either.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.