[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good beater shoes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: image3xxl.jpg (152KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image3xxl.jpg
152KB, 870x1110px
hi guys

who else here /needsnewshoes/

in before:

> thug delinquent AF1s
> teenmfa white leather sneakers including: Killshots, Stan Smiths, Greats, Common Projects
> lumbersexual chukkas
> dandy white suede bucks
> fratlord boat shoes

> inb4 b8

Supergas or Vans look decent but I feel like they might be a bit juvenile/youthful. Also, supergas are ridiculously overpriced essentially being $60 canvas bags.

Whats something you can wear casually without being a degenerate?
>>
>juvenile/youthful
a lot of people use dbs or postmans for beaters
i have my 4 year old Desert Boots when I want to go out late at night

day time it was mostly white CP

day time it was white CPs, although I sold them off and ive been wearing Vans

>juvenile/youthful
>degenerate
how are you going to be graceful and trying to hold a standard with beaters son?
>>
GATs all day.
>>
File: 1.jpg (185KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
185KB, 900x630px
new level
>>
Supergas have better construction than Chucks/Vans tho. I'm not a huge fan of the design, but I wouldn't call them overpriced when similarly priced shoes are way flimsier.
>>
>>10727066
get some nike sfbs
>>
>>10727147
do you think the pictured ones are worth it for $40?
>>
>>10727066
kek bemp
>>
I've been looking for a pair of cheap white beater sneakers, don't really care if they're leather or not. Was lowkey considering some Vans, but they're really fuckboi-ish, and I have big feet so don't want the clown shoe effect with the Converse.

New Balance CRT300s are pretty cool, though. I like them.
>>
File: tretorn nylite.jpg (229KB, 1128x920px) Image search: [Google]
tretorn nylite.jpg
229KB, 1128x920px
absolutely recommend tretorn nylites
>>
File: DSC01070-CRT300-570x380.jpg (105KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01070-CRT300-570x380.jpg
105KB, 570x380px
>>10728082
ive had two crt300s, the urbanoutfitters tan leather ones (really nice) and the really cool red/cream/blue colorway (crap quality)

not all crt300s are created equal

some of them are really really shoddy quality.

the tongue on the lower end crt300s is literally just a sponge with a sheet of nylon sewn on.
>>
>>10728527
How do people have pants that high? I have a size 32 inseam and not even low waist pants are that high on me. Do they just get it tailored or what
>>
Keds. Get new soles though.
>>
If you also play basketball, k Swiss are some decent beaters
>>
>>10728536
its the latest trend among stupid asian hypebeast zombies

theyre nearly capris at this point

please dont jump on this trend its hazardous to your health
>>
supergas are shaped like keds though, very girly. i have 2 and i barely wear them.
>>
>>10727093

>desert boots/postmans
>beaters

why hello there /mfa/
>>
>>10728082
just so u know crt300s are discontinued and the cream ones are off the site so pick them up asap
>>
>>10728372
pretty dope. are they comfy?
>>
>>10729082
pretty comfy, about as comfy as my gats and comfier than my vans

i don't understand why they aren't rec'd more often, they're cheap and fresh af, and beaters last years
>>
what do if i want black beaters?

i just want stuff that will fit nicely with all black fits thnx
>>
german army trainers \thread

but seriously, they are legit the best thing I have ever bought
>>
>>10727066
converse? they're cheap and awesome
>>
Nike Roshe or Adidas Tubular for female?
>>
>>10727066
I got supergas for $25 on amazon. I've seen tretorn shoes on sale for the same price. Just buy something you like.
>>
what are some vans alternatives?

i really like the thick sole on eytys but i'm not paying $200 for some canvas shoes
>>
>>10727066
>Implications that there is something wrong with Common Projects
>>
>>10731326
hender scheme have some nice ones
>>
This whole thread is just a big bag of what the fuck is going on "guys recommend me some shoes that aren't any of the shoes made ever."

"Are supergas worth $40" what kind of fucking standards do you have for a $40 shoe? What shoe have you bought for $40 that convinced you that it's absolute top of the line production and quality that would make you think that $40 isn't justifiable for a mediocre quality shoe? I am asking legitimately hoping for an answer considering how you seem to be apart of some little known culture that doesn't fuck with every other shoe ever made before because you said you didn't want them in the beginning of your post.

Tldr fuck you,
>>
w2c GATs that arent $300+ Margiela's? Thinking of buying myself a pair of MM's for xmas but I still need another cheap pair to beat up and not worry about keeping intact.
>>
warning on these >>10728372 : The little v stitched on the side is a kind vinyl-ey glossy material and it looks really cheap imo. If possible look at them in person
>>
>>10731966
>it looks really cheap imo

did you stop to read the op before you posted? dude wants beaters and wants simple, cheap, unassuming, not childish and not meme-ified

if the options are between a plain pair of supergas whose plainness is ruined by obnoxious branding and tags, or a plain pair of tretorns that's devoid of outward branding and still adds contrast without being loud, the latter would better accommodate op's special snowflake list of requirements
>>
>>10731877
go to german ebay, search "bundeswehr sportschuhe" or "bundeswehr hallenschuhe"
>>
what are some good beater shoes that come in extra wide sizes? preferably they look like skate shoes?
>>
>>10731843
uhh i'm not trying to pay $800 for a pair of shoes either
>>
File: ultramad.jpg (40KB, 299x722px) Image search: [Google]
ultramad.jpg
40KB, 299x722px
>>10734221
WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET WIDE CASUAL SHOES. I LITERALLY CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I HAD SHOES THAT FIT.
>>
>>10734497
p sure NB sizes for width
>>
Maybe not the ideal thread for it, but do Shoes Like Pottery fit true to size, or should I size up/down?
>>
>>10734497
because 90% of shoe brands order medium width cupsoles and build on that

since 90% of the consumer base will fit them

a large majority of people who actually should bea wearing narrow don't know it exists

only those who have wide feet know

or once you wear something built on a last and sized properly when they're adults would know
>>
>>10727098
fuck off with these. Why are they in every thread? Garbage.
>>
>>10734497
Wide feet here.

Stan Smith are alright.
>>
>>10727066
Just buy fucking old schools by Vans.
Never had a better beater
>>
Fila has canvas beaters that are ok and cheap. Just buy some soles for them and youll be golden
>>
>>10736838
pic?
>>
>>10736572
What size anon?
>>
>>10738668
>>
Sup, can anyone tell me whether the insole of vans old skool is removable or not? Thanks.
>>
would stan smiths work for /bigfoot/
size 14 reporting in
>>
>>10739229
No, after size 10 they become clown shoes.
>>
I wish I could afford new balance
eastern europe here
they are 1/3 of my salary
>>
>>10730302
and shit quality. and make you look like a an angsty teenager
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.