[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I determine if I have wide shoulders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (471KB, 1429x2857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471KB, 1429x2857px
Is there a ratio to determine if your shoulders are wider than average? I know that there's the golden ratio, 1.618 , but is it indicative of wide shoulders, or of "scientifically-approved" beauty?

Does pic related look like he has wide shoulders? He's 198 cm.
>>
I don't know of an exact ratio, but it depends on your waist. If you have a very small waist your shoulder could seem wide. I personally don't think he has very wide shoulders that looks about average.
>>
bump

pls answer
>>
>>10726974
Maybe.
>swimmer-tier shoulder-to-waist
>big head
>whatthefuckisthis.gif
>>
>>10727975
>swimmer tier shoulder to waist
>5'8
>>
>>10726966
source on image?
Want to look at that hair more.
>>
>>10728689
Not sure about the movie but the dude is Lee Pace
>>
i have broad shoulders. torso is a small but shoulders are a medium. very hard to find good fits, and slim fits piss me off
>>
>>10728689
Halt And Catch Fire

Can someone please answer OP?
>>
why are you all so retarded? fucking look at your shoulders? do they seem wide? if yes, they are probably wide, if maybe they might be wide. look at your muscle definition. do you have muscle definition in your delts (round part you think of as your shoulder) or traps (the bit leading from your shoulder to your neck)? if yes, you might have wide shoulders.
one reason swimmers seem like they have wide shoulders is the huge proportion, they have well developed lats as well. do you? you might look like you have wide shoulders. how narrow is your waist? do you taper noticeably? you might have wide shoulders.

if you have to ask you probably dont. post pics and we'll tell you or fucking measure yourself.
>>
>>10729851
I'm asking for the ratio.

Also, look at OP pic and determine whether he has wide shoulders.
>>
>>10729888
he doesnt. i actually think they are a little narrow.
>>
>>10729891
then could you post a pic of what you think are wide shoulders?
>>
>>10729894
why dont you post a pic of yourself? if you want to know?
>>
>tfw skeleton tier qt
>tfw got really broad shoulders so everything fits really odd
feels bad mang
>>
File: 2015-12-18 12.52.16.png (345KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18 12.52.16.png
345KB, 480x531px
is this fa
>>
>>10729907
I'm way too insecure for that anyway
>>
>>10729919
u squishy af bitchboi id beat the shit out of you and steal your fit
>>
>>10729953
Thanks for the feedback!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.