[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for fat/husky guys to be effay in an informal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Is it possible for fat/husky guys to be effay in an informal environment (meaning suits don't count)? Got any examples/pics?

Pic semi-related.
>>
>>10726948
The stupidest thing is that if you are overweight and dress nice, people think you are trying too hard. I know because I was overweight and experienced that judgement. It was stupid, but I can see why the human mind works like that.
>>
>>10726948
No it's not. If you are fat then loose the weight. Being in shape has more benefits than just looking "good"
>>
>>10726948

Being fat is unfashionable

It's dumb to ask if it's possible to look fashionable while looking unfashionable.
>>
I'm not at all attempting to shame or put down overweight people. Their weight is their business. However:
If you want to dress well, theoretically the idea is that you want to look good- and if you are as overweight as the guys in that picture, you would look better if you spent your time and money on cardio, eating better, etc than buying new clothes. This is especially true because if you buy a bunch of clothes and then lose weight later in life your clothes will no longer fit you!

tl;dr
Lose weight first, then buy clothes
>>
>>10727295
>I'm not at all attempting to shame or put down overweight people.
why not
fatties will never learn otherwise
>>
>>10726948
no, fat people look disgusting by any goddamn means. lose the fucking weight.
>>
>>10727329
exactly, im 100% for bullying fat people. it works and im living proof of that, used to be chubster in hs now im qt 3.14 skinny twink
>>
Nah, it's just not working. Currently fat fuck getting to get /fit/. Instead of trying to look decent now, I wear cheap shit and grow out hair/beard, so I have all options open in a year after losing my weight.
>>
>>10727489
skinny twinks look disgusting too faggot and you'd even get your ass guy kicked by a fat guy now LMAO
>>
>>10727502
Good luck senpai
>>
>>10727489
You probably look like a huge faggot. Hopefully some fat guy breaks your ribs.
>>
>>10727521
i bet youre out of breath after typing that, gj fatty
>>
>>10727538
probably wouldnt touch any ribs that dont have bbq sauce on them
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 485x409px
>>10727549
say what skinnyboi? girls don't even look at you because they could probably break your arm without even trying? oh, I am truly surprised :^)
>>
>>10727563
girls love my ottermode body
>>
>>10727572
Ottermode is good, skinny is disgusting.
>>
>>10726948
walter van berierndonck
>>
>>10726948
Despite what this fuckers tell you, it is possible to be fashionable and fat.

The catch is that you need a lot of confidence, social skills and a good degree so people will take you srs.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x792px
>>10727563
>girls don't even look at you
I am not even that guy, but LOL at you thinking girls don't like effeminate twinks

Skeletons are a different story though because they look like monsters. Twinks at least fit the clothes without looking malnourished.
>>
>>10726948

So long as you dress in a way that is flattering to your body shape you are doing it right, but overall being fat is not fashionable.
>>
File: 20151207_081125(2).jpg (669KB, 750x1333px) Image search: [Google]
20151207_081125(2).jpg
669KB, 750x1333px
>>10726948
Im just gonna leave this here
>>
>>10726948
>>10727601
>Offseasonsantaclauscore
>>
>>10727979
LOL he aint fat or husky, hes just buff/built
>>
>>10728145
>>
>>10727979
amazing
>>
>>10726948
Tfw no Bear BF. Why breathe?
>>
>>10727979
I mean he isn't fat though, barely even husky. Probably a skinnyfat with some unfortunate jaw genetics.

His fit looks good, but this doesn't prove your point.
>>
>>10726948
bears are the worst thing that happened to the gay community

fucking fat americans
>>
>>10726948
>that cardigan is hanging on for dear life
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.