[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/suits/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: winter-blues.jpg (183KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
winter-blues.jpg
183KB, 620x900px
How many suits do own?
Do you wear them daily?
>>
>falling for the #Menswear meme
>>
>>10726838
>implying a hundreds of years old way of dressing is a meme.
>>
>>10726852

not in the sense of an internet meme but in the sense of the word that richard dawkins made up and the actual definition that is basically exactly what a meme is, a repeated and carried idea

a meme can be a formal tradition, a meme can be good
>>
>>10726837
The dress code at this office requires a suit, I am in jeans, red wings, rag and bone chambray with a thick cardigan but I came here in a hoody...only the scumbag interns have to follow all the rules
>>
>>10726838

Enjoy your baggy shorts
>>
>>10726862

I work for myself. My job is dirty and I work from home. Whenever I leave the house I dress in suits.
>>
>>10726837
you niggas wear suits cuz you can't dress no more
>>
>>10726837
I think about 5-10, not sure specifically how many.

I wear them every day except on the weekend.
>>
File: 1432255964956.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1432255964956.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>10726837
I got that top left tailored back in fucking march

how is this pld news winter fucking blue
>>
How to suit:

- buy a suit
- stare at it long enough to become the suit
- sell yourself to a local store
- wait for the oppertune moment to steal from this store(this shouldn't be hard, for you are a suit)
- hold the store owner/manager hostage when he gets too suspicous of you and your daily masturbating session
- when the police arrives, you just tell them you are a suit and you wouldn't possibly hold someone hostage, for you are a suit
- the store owner/manager will be so flabbergasted and embarrassed he will forget about the whole thing
- congratulations, you completely erased your criminal activities and you looked smart doing it. the perfect crime
- Profit
>>
>>10726861
There is a difference between the menswear meme and the #menswear meme though.
>>
A blue suit is essential.
>>
File: brownflecksuit1.jpg (297KB, 1365x1600px) Image search: [Google]
brownflecksuit1.jpg
297KB, 1365x1600px
Rate this suit, /fa/
>>
File: brownflecksuit6.jpg (728KB, 1520x1600px) Image search: [Google]
brownflecksuit6.jpg
728KB, 1520x1600px
>>10728725
>>
>>10728725
Dadcore
>>
>>10729609
perfect, that's the look i'm going for
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.