[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a new suit today, /fa/. This is my tenth suit I've bought,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 415x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 415x795px
Got a new suit today, /fa/. This is my tenth suit I've bought, so I wanted something different. My other suits are slim-fit single-breasts with narrow lapels. I decided to go with something more conservative. What do you think?
>>
pretty cool papa
>>
>>10725275
it's OK bait I guess
>>
very nice fit

i await to see your 11th suit

keep me posted
>>
>>10725300
It's not bait. I think it's a pretty decent business suit. I just wanted to hear what other people thought.
>>
>>10725306
how much does a suit like this cost a fella? What do your shoes look like?
>>
>>10725323
This one cost me about 200 dollars. My nicest suit cost 500. You can find good suits for surprisingly cheap at thrift stores though. I generally wear plain black dress boots with something like this.
>>
>>10725358
show us your nicest suit you young adonis
>>
>>10725275
on the implication that this isnt b8
the blazer is too big. way wide on the shoulders and torso. the sleeves look too long but if it fit properly at the shoulders it'd be fine. looks way too long, too far past the crotch, restricting access to your pant pockets. pretty much all those things are because its too big, making it look boxy and awkward. the fact that its a double breasted makes it look even weirder because its less conventional. pants are probably fine but you could go slimmer if you wanted to. a more conventional and less form fitting suit is alright but this is just too big.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>10725367
Not a great picture, but it's a wonderful suit. I had it custom made for me specifically. It fits me absolutely perfectly. I have two like it - one a darker blue, and one brown, but this is the best.
>>
>>10725407
Ahh, I just realized that one of the pocket flaps is tucked into the pocket in this picture. I just want to say that that flap does exist
>>
>>10725275
Is that double breasted? Why did you button only one set of buttons?
>>
>>10725374
It's actually not too big - the torso fits like that because I had the shoulders heavily padded to make my shoulders look more manly. The jacket is actually rather snug.
>>
>>10725473
Only one button is functional.
>>
>>10725407
Hey, that one isn't bad. I'd go with a white shirt though. Your OP pic COULD work, but in the state that it's in right now, it looks pretty bad, desu. The wide shoulders only work if the waist is nice and trim, so take that in. Also, shorten the sleeves, the over-all length of the jacket, and taper the trousers a bit.
>>
>>10725490
why would you do that what the fuck, we're halfway through this decade
>>
>>10725496
Also, shave. You've got some strong features, but especially in an old-fashioned suit, you want to be clean-shaven and have your hai well kept.
>>
>>10725493
Honestly, I dislike the shape of it. The V-taper ends way too low on your body, and it kind of reminds me of saturday morning cartoon henchmen.
I could see it working a lot better if it were double-breasted, since the two ends of the coat would attach higher and raise the height of where the v-taper ends, but you said it isn't double-breasted. That means the other buttons are ornamental and imo that looks awful.

The other suit you posted fits you fantastically. I really don't see what made you like the one in >>10725275
>>
>>10725306
>It's not bait.

Kek, this can't not be bait. And if not then shave that disgusting beard.

>I think it's a pretty decent business suit. I just wanted to hear what other people thought.

Then actually wear it like you're gonna go out in it. That unbuttoned shirt and crooked tie is disgusting.
>>
>>10725275
Why did you button it like a woman's suit? Men's suits are left over right.
>>
>>10725275
funnyey funney LOL LOL LOL LOL funy LOL
>>
Soooooo 80s

Which is an okay thing in moderation, but I think a 6x2 would work better for you. 6x1 is 6x2 for extremely short people.
>>
>>10725570

Fuck off, cis-normie.
>>
>>10725407

The arms in the suit need to be longer.
>>
>>10725275
I actually really like the suit OP, I have 4 6x1 double breasted suits just like yours, it's my favorite cut and I almost never see those worn.

They're very nice, conservative business suits.

Nicely done.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.