[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Acne clothes Do people actually fall for this troll or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1450301660191.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450301660191.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
>Acne clothes

Do people actually fall for this troll or is it just one big ruse that everyone is in on?
>>
>>10724185
It's just a joke m8. "Gender Equality" and "Radical Feminist" don't go together anyway.
>>
>>10724205
i think its supposed to shine light on the idiocy of modern 'feminists'. a lot of feminists today claim that they want gender equality, but really want the exact opposite.

the whole collection is meant to be ironic. if you dont like it you dont like it, but i dont see why this board has to shit on it just because its trendy
>>
>>10724185
This was recently discussed in a different thread. Some believe it was satirical but the majority believed it was serious.
I don't believe the idea behind the collection was ever discussed with media although I may be wrong.

Either way they did lose a lot of customers and fans when these items hit the stores.
>>
>>10724185
>getting upset about some text on a sweater

Nothing more pleb has the world seen. And they told me fashion is discussed here.
>>
>>10724217
probably because they took a step outward from the look they usually go for.
>>
>>10724217
They must've ran out of trendy ideas that season
>>
>>10724214
how many feminist scholars have u read?
>>
Women are fucking stupid and worthless anyway.
>>
>>10724253

Very edgy I like it :^)
>>
>>10724245

All the good ones.

So zero
>>
>>10724274
>has never studied a topic with massive amounts of research published by dozens of top schools
>thinks he knows enough to generalize about what the majority of feminists claim
well meme'd m8
>>
>>10724293
shut up c.uck
>>
>>10724313
>>10724274
You're literally dumb pleb trash. Have fun with your shit life.
>>
File: eb.jpg (382KB, 490x894px) Image search: [Google]
eb.jpg
382KB, 490x894px
>>10724185
It's trolling
Definitely.
>>
>>10724245
none and im a male, im just trying to contriboot m8
>>
>>10724351
cuck
>>
>>10724351
wow great contribution m8
keep up the uninformed, garbage tier opinions, you'll fit right in
>>
>>10724220
Yes. Feminism (not to be confused tumblr feminism) is very accepted in sweden, many politicians (including our current prime minister) call themselves feminist. Not that we don't have the tumblr feminists, it's just that other people (both left and right wing actually) use the word. So with that in mind it's totally possible that they just wanted to make a statement about gender equality, nothing else
>>
>>10724366
at least i was actually discussing about the topic. your contributions are just bitching
>>
The collection is ugly and alienates its fans. But I dont get how feminism can seem so radical for some people. I dont get how someone would consider not being a feminist?

inb4 bait or cuck
>>
>>10724416
Agreed desu. Funny how people get so triggered by a shirt that says Gender Equality lol, just don't buy it if you don't think it looks good
>>
Got a coat from there and It's amazing
In the store I saw a lot of dope sweaters (or the thing on the picture) but neutral ones with no stupid words on it
>>
File: malefeministmag.jpg (99KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
malefeministmag.jpg
99KB, 541x720px
>>10724319
go back to beating off to all your feminist friends on twitter
>>
>>10724428
What I dont get is why people are so reluctant to the idea of gender equality? Is this an American thing? How can a nation call itself developed if gender equality is considered something alien? Its the norm in many contries in europe and people in sweden wouldnt think twice of it.

The design is not great imo, its a sweatshirt with a tacky block with text, much like supreme but they dont offend anybody apparently...
>>
>>10724403
>knows literally nothing about what they're talking about
>b-b-but i'm contribooootin
>>
>>10724455
from this years collection? got a fit pic?
>>
id wear those acne sweaters ironically
the one with the 2 patches is my fav
>>
>>10724471
modern (third wave) feminism isn't really about gender equality - it's about dismantling the epistemic/ontological structures that cause inequality
>>
>>10724476
No idea and I'm in my bed now but It's a long black coat, I wear it with a nice shirt or a stripped t-shirt and Chelsea boots and It looks pretty nice without looking tryhard.
was like 1200CHF tho but It's cashmere and I don't mind putting money in clothing

most people complimented me but some don't like it.
>>
>>10724484
yes but that wouldnt fit into a shirt.

what you say doesnt make sense, the goal is to achive equality, that includes gender equality. The way you tackle these structures is through a feminist perspektive and theory.
>>
>>10724492
Nice! I bought one of their parkas from a older collection, really happy with it
>>
>>10724245
>at this point academic feminism is pretty much completely decoupled from feminism as a social movement.
>also when 99% of people think of 'feminism' they think about feminism the social movement not feminist philosophy or literature

I think its pretty obvious that the vast, vast majority of people who self identify as 'radical feminists' aren't really advocating for gender equality.

I also think it's pretty obvious that acne is trying to be ironic/trying to make their garments and aesthetic controversial
>(/fa/ has a flamewar over these fucking sweaters every few weeks)
>every time acne is discussed there is an argument
.. and they've succeeded spectacularly
>>
>>10724506
i have no idea what you're trying to say, but my point is that most 3rd wave feminist authors actively combat the notion of "gender equality" as being inherently limiting and in itself patriarchal. rather, they draw attention the ideological views (again, on the ontological and epistemic level) that promote gendered dualism.
>>
Do they make these in kid's sizes? I want to get one for my wife's son
>>
But they jeans so dope ;-;
>>
If I were to guess they tried to hijack 2 big trends and Smash em to see if they stick. Streetwear+sjw
>>
File: acneAW15_4.jpg (97KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
acneAW15_4.jpg
97KB, 1000x750px
I think these pieces are pretty genius, they can be interpreted in so many different ways, all of which promote controversy and publicity. You can think of them as feminist clothing for a radically feminist mens market, you can think of them as ironic satire, poking fun at 4th the gaudiness of 4th wave feminism, or you could think of them as cashing in on trendy tumblr gender issues. I almost bought one of these because, as sweaters go, they are pretty aesthetically pleasing, but I decided not to as I didn't want to tell anyone who complemented me on it that I was wearing a gender equality shirt ironically. Because that would be controversial, which is all Acne is trying to do with these, in my opinion they are a total controversy piece about an issue that Acne has no stance on.
>>
>>10724293
>>10724319
Pls go
>>
memelets
>>
>>10724214
>the whole collection is meant to be ironic

LOOK AT THEIR HAIRCUTS

holy fuck if I saw someone dressed this way with that haircut I would beat the shit out of them on sight
>>
>>10724471
>What I dont get is why people are so reluctant to the idea of gender equality?

Because women are the more privileged gender and they only want to end things (they perceive) as unfair while not fixing thngs unfair to males.

>Women get punished significantly less for the same crimes
>Male suicide rates much higher
>Male violence much higher
>No men's abuse shelters
>Women can claim rape and get men fired and life pretty much fucked up even if not actually convicted
>Tons of scholarships and affirmative action which men don't have access to
>Child custody almost always granted to women
>Divorces are entirely in women's favor
>Much easier to get laid as a woman
>>
I know it's supposed to be ironic but cucks will still think that it is not
>>
>>10724185
God, I hate every acne model accept the black guy but only because he looks like he's made out of wax.
>>
File: 2HB153-990_A_372_1-481x800.jpg (62KB, 481x800px) Image search: [Google]
2HB153-990_A_372_1-481x800.jpg
62KB, 481x800px
it's too bad the text, sincere or not, are trendy buzzwords. formally, i love the look of these oversized, colored patches.
>>
>>10724336
>too wide
the fuck
>>
>>10725426
>Those pants with that shirt
>That fucking hairstyle
>WHAT ARE THOSE EARRINGS?
>>
File: 1449682628033.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1449682628033.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>10724471
>people in sweden wouldnt think twice of it
well lately sweden isn't really known for good decisions so take that with a grain of salt. jimmy will have to save you.
>>
>>10724185
acne's jeans and some other pants look good, everything else is garbage.
>>
controversy marketing like that dick owens

bet the designer gets a kick out of dumb cuccks and feminists wearing them
>>
acne is cool

is ther really a brand called acne though
>>
>>10725497
They got my favorite sunglasses there, I own some jeans and The Frames.
>>
>>10725474
I think it's really well done. Hat's off to them

It's like looking at something crafted to be intentionally horrid. The tact that went behind it is somewhat appreciable. Like, i can barely look at them without feeling annoyed lol. I'm being played hard
>>
>>10724846
yep pretty much
>>
>>10725497
yes because their white t-shirts and underwear are just simply utter garbage! *scoffs*
>>
>>10725455
I think hes pulling it tighter with his hand behind his back
>>
>>10725259
you're a big guy
>>
>>10725474
What's wrong with the pants?
>>
>>10724185
Nigga look like he just got off the boat from Liberia

Where is mai food, sah
Ai whas promiss food
Whai am ai een such strang cloting
Ai weesh ai whas hom
>>
>>10724380
It's as if tumblr isn't representative of feminism as a whole.
>>
>>10725950
4you
>>
>>10725984
This guy is everywhere. In some pics, he's so black he turns purple
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.