[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey what advice would you give to a girl who's ugly as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

hey what advice would you give to a girl who's ugly as fuck and doesn't like wearing dresses? thanks papa bless
>>
>>10723324
Are you asking for your kidnap victim?
>>
>>10723330
no for myself thanks
>>
color your hair and dress like grimes
>>
>>10723342
Oh.
Well then I'll assume you're under 25, so you're probably not exactly trailblazing in the business casual world, so you're asking about general streetwear?

Without a picture for reference I don't know what to tell you other than to make sure your pants 'fit' (no more straightfit), invest in oxfords and blouses, and throw away virtually all 'women's t-shirts'.
>>
Post fit (picture), with your common clothes.
We destroy you, then rebuild you.
Are you willing to become better? Then post an image.
>>
>>10723384
i'm 19 atm i'm literally dressing in a t-shirt jeans and vans like a teenage boy haha.
>>
>>10723403
That's great and all but like we said we can't help you without a picture.
You don't have to post your face in it, but style isn't universal dummy.
>>
>>10723453
aight i told u i was ugly and had shit taste tho
>>
>>10723500
Any style you like/find atractive?
>>
>>10723500
Shite pic desu.
>>
>>10723500
at least you're thin
bank on that, what style would you like to aim for?
>>
>>10723645
i know close to nothing about any styles haha
>>
go nude
>>
>>10723500

well your body looks quite good in case theres not much hidden under the shirt.

>do something with your hair
theres shittons of youtube tutorials on that.

>make-up
i guess the first point applies to this too. but NEVER do this overall way-too-much make-up. you hear me?

> lifestyle and living
if you have a certain lifestyle or just pretend to have one it effects your thinking, the way you act and the way you dress. clean up that room, throw away stupid ugly trash, spend time looking through fashion blogs, magazines, whatever

>CLOTHES
to develop a better taste in clothes start looking around on blogs, find people who dress the way you want to look and study their outfits. if possible try to ask a girl you know: 'i want to dress better and i think you have a great taste in fashion, would you go shopping with me and help me decide?'
(only do that if you think that person REALLY has a good taste and will take you serious.

also get a new cover for your phone. that thing is a no go.

you will have to invest some time, effort and money but it doesn't seem hopeless to me (in case your face isn't way too ugly)
>>
>>10723677
American apperal is ur best bet
>>
>>10723702
Or asos, tight fitting minimalistic
>>
File: image.png (708KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
708KB, 640x1136px
>>10723500
Dress like this bitch her @ on Instagram is gisellebradyteehee
>>
>>10723701
roger. will go and buy a new phone case asap. my hair is kinda short, my face is round and my ears stick out/are big. is it better to wear my hair down in my case?
>>
1. figure out the message you want to send
2. figure out what works on your body
3. buy shit that fits 1 and 2
https://blog.colettehq.com/wardrobe-architect/introducing-the-wardrobe-architect
>>
>>10723500
>>10723769
Invest in beanies while your hair grows out, and pony tails are not your friend, trust me. Consider bangs.

Buy smaller sizes in shirts otherwise you look like a slob. The length of a shirt shouldn't touch your butt.

Your ears are large but you can own that shit with some nice earrings. Also bracelets can offset your freakishly long ass arms when absolutely have to wear short sleeves.
>>
>>10723769

also listen to this guy
>>10723777

just google 'round face girls hair' or sth like it, i think often a bob cut can fit a round face but a hair cut is very a very individual decision try to just make the best of what you have until you figure out something better, which will happen after you've been into fashion for a while.
>>
>>10723403
>>10723500

19 rail thin unattractive and probably poor

forever 21 clerance rack will be your friend just lose the tshirt and cop like 20 blouses for $2 each

also grab a few generic band shirts boys your age like nirvanna is a go to for tumblr

skinny jeans and converse look cute on ugly girls

lose the necklace makes your neck look thick

for the cold i would suggest a barbour esque jacket or a cheap looking pea coat. nothing too high end because then it will make all your clothes look shit which does'nt look good
>>
>>10723797
alright cool thanks! i always thought my mum was secretly telling me i looked like trash with a pony tail. turns out i was right.

what kind of bracelets? does it depend on the outfit?
>>
>>10723816
am not wearing a necklace in that pic and haven't ever. are vans a okay substitute for converse? converse don't fit my wide feet very well haha.
>>
>>10723816
>rail thin unattractive
m8roo her body is literally 10/10. Haven't seen her face to judge it.
>>
>doesn't like wearing dresses
That's bad because loose skirts + pantyhose (or without them in the summer) are pretty much as cute and /fa/ as you can get.
>>
I want to London? but this thread contains so much good advice. I want the shitposters back, this is scaring me 2bh.
>>
>>10723724
Ay what are those I wanna get them now
>>
>>10723843
no, vans look unattractive

like canvas duck bills on your feet

>>10723870
she said she was unattractive and judging from what i see in the pic i am inclined to believe her
>>
>>10723920
Comme des Garcons x Converse
>>
>>10723935
what's a good substitute for converse if not vans?
>>
>>10723920
CDG x Converse
>>
>>10723500
clean your fucking room
gooddamn why is it always americans with their messy as fuck rooms?
>>
>>10723940
You should have more than one pair of shoes, homie.
>>
>>10723954
from aus
>>
>>10723940
pf flyers, levis makes a cheap one, ben sherman
>>
invest in a nice hair dryer because it makes your hair look nicer and more "feminine" for some reason. and another tip is finding out which part of your body you want to emphasize. i like my hip to waist ratio so i wear tight shirts and jeans everyday desu.
>>
>>10723500
lets see the back
>>
File: bitch.jpg (36KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
36KB, 338x395px
Get /fit/ you skinnyfat limp wrist piece of shit
>>
dress like a hipster/artist. In fact also become an artist or musician or a film director. these thigns will all make you sexier and attract people that care more about what you do than whatyou look like, at least to a tiny extent.

You shouldn't dress 'creative' or 'weird' but dress Interesting.

Also buy a few very expensive things. like a 1000 pair of black shoes or ironic gold rolex, or 500 givenchy tshirt, srsly, you'll understand why later.

be AS THIN AS POSSIBLE
>>
File: 1447179465169.jpg (319KB, 1200x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1447179465169.jpg
319KB, 1200x1131px
>>10725140
>>10723324

also consider surgery? anyone know if surgery works this well always

this girl goes from like 4 to 8.5
>>
File: zX3oypj.png (34KB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
zX3oypj.png
34KB, 255x213px
>>10725154
The only thing that changed is better lighting and more self confidence.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.