[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend asked me to buy her some underwear of choice to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1447573981523.jpg (53KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1447573981523.jpg
53KB, 800x694px
My girlfriend asked me to buy her some underwear of choice to her for christmas. I'm too embarrassed to go buy women's underwear on my own. Are there some good internet stores to buy them from? I want to buy her something sexy
>>
>>10723163
>girlfriend
First off, search engines are your friend.
Second, look for a local webshop (country/area, or attached to a brick and mortar store in the city), either generic or one for women's underwear in general (i.e. all brands).
Comparison of prices and low shipping costs and all that.
For something sexy you might want to take a look at the lingerie section of a sexshop instead.
>>
>>10723163
Why is shy guy a fetish? How the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm bagging a butterface or not?
>>
Do you literally have no female friends who are willing to fucking go Chrimbo shopping with you? Grow a pair of balls and do it yourself if you're that introverted.
>>
Get her some cute boyshorts, it's /fa/ and not literally gross like thongs.
>>
Thrift store
>>
the most /fa/ thread of all time
>>
>>10723163
Just go to your local Victoria's Secret. Get something sexy and lacy and ask the cashier to giftwrap it. It's really easy.

The only thing that is embarassing is trying to hide your erection when you see a bunch of highschool girls shopping for thongs.
>>
>>10723811
Heh
>>
pls only buy cotton
>>
>>10723163
>too embarrassed

stop being some autistic nervous little beta
>>
>>10723875
This, and nothing that rides up her buttcrack. Girls hate that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.